University of Pennsylvania (Robert)

The Ravages of Time

By Hasselhoff
    Apr 13, '06 2:43 PM EST

While preparing the documents I will need for my summer job, I had to get new passport photos taken for a work visa application. I then compared them to the photo from my passport taken a few months before starting school. I look like a crystal meth ad.

• do you still own all your original teeth?

Apr 13, 06 3:15 pm  ·
      musty!

umm

Apr 13, 06 3:40 pm  ·
      Hasselhoff

Yeah I still have my teef. That April picture rules hahahaha. I crack up everytime I look at it. I showed it to my critic from last semester and she was laughing pretty hard.

Apr 13, 06 3:54 pm  ·
      liberty bell

Hilarious, Hasselhoff, you do indeed look like the faces of meth. But more like "Faces of Grad Arch School" - is that really only a 2-year span?!? So innocent and wholesome in the first picture.

I'm gonna add my own version: it's a lousy quality photo, but it's topical. On the left is me in 1994 when I started my architecture licensing process with NCARB. The right is the required photo on the last piece of paperwork before I was actually granted a license. What kills me is how apprehensive I look in the first pic, then how elated I look when the damn process is on the cusp of being done wahoo!

So don't worry kids: grad school wears you down, then getting the license makes you giddy with happiness! (Ignore the fact that it took me ten years to complete the process - most of you will do it much faster than that.)

Apr 13, 06 4:03 pm  ·
      the cellardoor whore

you look like your name, something nerdish and wirey :0)

Apr 13, 06 4:11 pm  ·
      Hasselhoff

Who you callin' a wirey nerd?!

Apr 13, 06 4:28 pm  ·
      wood_

something to look forward to - thanks lb

Apr 13, 06 5:29 pm  ·
      vado retro

lb i almost dint recognize u till the smile gave it away...

Apr 13, 06 6:18 pm  ·

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

• Hasselhoff