Archinect
anchor

Thread Central

aml

well, i want to post on page 100... i'm also lovin' that little '100' all by itself holding all the other numbers.

happy 100th, tc!

May 26, 07 6:28 pm  · 
 · 

Orhan's doubling as the maytag man. Somethings I have no courage in doing myself - kudos to you abra.

May 26, 07 7:10 pm  · 
 · 

on another note - I can see Nevis from my house, the island Alexander Hamilton was born on

May 26, 07 7:11 pm  · 
 · 
myriam

I haven't had time to check in in awhile, so I just got caught up on the last 3 pages... phew! In honor of page 100, I would like to state that: I LOVE Chicago. I'm so glad I moved here. It's such a great place to live!

Ok, back to your regularly scheduled ranting! ;)

May 26, 07 7:13 pm  · 
 · 
myriam

wtf?! GARPIKE! Someone please take that off :(

May 26, 07 7:16 pm  · 
 · 

view from terrace...unfortunately you can't see any other islands from this picture

May 26, 07 7:20 pm  · 
 · 

whoa I just saw garpike's image...I'm not too sure you want to test the limits of the big green floating head. But that's ground for an IP ban!

May 26, 07 7:28 pm  · 
 · 
garpike

Weird. Are you guys seeing a different picture than me? The image I posted was not offensive? Do you see a guy on a bike?

May 26, 07 7:28 pm  · 
 · 
mdler

define bike...

May 26, 07 7:30 pm  · 
 · 
abracadabra

what does that have to do with anything?

· 
mdler

garpike, you drunk?

· 
mdler

hi abra

May 26, 07 7:31 pm  · 
 · 
garpike

Holy crap WonderK just told me what everyone else sees!!! I feel really embarassed!

I see a guy riding a bike with an oven attached to it!

Oh man I hope they remove it. I contacted support.

Sorry!!!

May 26, 07 7:31 pm  · 
 · 
mdler

i think that dude contacted support as well...

May 26, 07 7:32 pm  · 
 · 
WonderK

You guys!!! There's only like 7 posts left on this page! Somebody get rid of the nasty old men and let's get down to business!

I nominate Archinect as the 10001 poster.

May 26, 07 7:32 pm  · 
 · 
mdler

hi dub k

May 26, 07 7:33 pm  · 
 · 
mdler

hi tumbles

· 
mdler

mdler was here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

· 

maycock man...;.)
don't worry it's okay.. i am not offended anymore...

May 26, 07 7:34 pm  · 
 · 
mdler

party is over...everyone get back to work

May 26, 07 7:36 pm  · 
 · 
garpike

Phew...

So so so so so sorry!!!

I still see a guy on a bike. I am openi in Photoshop, resizing, and posting from my website.

I'll NEVER hotlink again. No jokes please, I am feeling a bit stressed!

May 26, 07 7:37 pm  · 
 · 

oh no........ all the fanfare for a blow job.. i didn't know..
sabotaged by mdler...
what's new????????

May 26, 07 7:38 pm  · 
 · 
WonderK

Terribly disappointing.

May 26, 07 7:39 pm  · 
 · 
garpike

Please of please see what I see...

May 26, 07 7:41 pm  · 
 · 
garpike

What do you see?

May 26, 07 7:42 pm  · 
 · 
WonderK

A guy on a bike with an oven. Right next to the image burned in my brain of the two old gay guys.

May 26, 07 7:43 pm  · 
 · 
garpike

Phew!!! Thank goodness.

And I was wondering why you were emailing me to tell me this was disgusting. Ha ha. "It's not that bad", I thought.

May 26, 07 7:44 pm  · 
 · 
garpike

I restarted Firefox and I still see the bike guy on the previous post. Weird. Those crazy web guys really got me good.

May 26, 07 7:46 pm  · 
 · 
WonderK

Dear Big Green Floating Head,

Is there any chance that you can erase the last 20 posts or so, including this one? Can we get a do-over? And then garpike can post his actual bike picture, and mdler can say something stupid, and I'll make a joke, and then you can hang out and make post #10001? Or abra, since he started it all. That would be nice too.

Sincerely,
dubK

May 26, 07 7:48 pm  · 
 · 
garpike

And I promise to never hot link again.

shamefully,
garpike

May 26, 07 7:49 pm  · 
 · 
mdler

garpike

that image belongs in the Architecture + Sex thread

May 26, 07 7:50 pm  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

WOW!

i never thought i'd see a photo of my Grandpa doing that here. how on earth did you find that?!

i am scared for LLiiFfEe.

May 26, 07 7:59 pm  · 
 · 
garpike

I think I may personally email the webmaster and congratulate him on a job well done.

You got me this time...

May 26, 07 8:00 pm  · 
 · 
mdler

dont you mean 'blowjob' well done???

May 26, 07 8:01 pm  · 
 · 

I guess I should feel lucky that I missed it, but the guy on the bike with the oven was rather....er, anticlimactic after all that talk!

May 26, 07 9:01 pm  · 
 · 

so in 5 years we'll be going to tumbles enjoy the fruits of her labour. Pity there's no Pinot in that list.

May 26, 07 9:25 pm  · 
 · 

I just watched over the hedge, and started to OVERanalyze the context of suburbia overrunning natural environments. Ahh hah but i wasn't done there. Next i started wondering how the unlying message of living with different species was allowed, and that families could exist that way. But "mating" in a very Disney/dreamworks way is not celebrated but acknowledged only in the end. Are family movies making subtle messages about interracial families?

as I said overanalyzing.

May 26, 07 9:28 pm  · 
 · 
Living in Gin

This is too weird. Somebody named Kyle Steinfeld got mentioned on one of the threads about scripting and generative design. Apparently he's quite an expert in the field, went to MIT, and is now doing a Ph.D. in Rotterdam.

I used to go to high school with somebody named Kyle Steinfeld, so I got inspired to do a search on Google and another search on MySpace... And I'm pretty sure it's the same person. I've sent him a message and will hopefully know for sure.

If it's indeed the same person, what a small fucking world this is. How weird is this?

May 26, 07 9:49 pm  · 
 · 
mdler

Living in Gin

remember me??? I was the guy who had Skyline and Greaters with you over the holiday

May 26, 07 9:57 pm  · 
 · 
Living in Gin

Oh right, that evening before I woke up violently ill the next morning. Good times.

May 26, 07 10:09 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro
MeRlOt!
May 26, 07 10:12 pm  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]
May 26, 07 10:23 pm  · 
 · 

no going to the dark side. Uhmm Ahnauld?

May 27, 07 2:20 am  · 
 · 
garpike

I am not drinking any fucking merlot.

May 27, 07 3:50 am  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

TC

Today I plan to start training to run a marathon by this date next year. I hated running as a kid, in fact the only time I liked to run is when I played soccer. As a beginner, can anyone give me some advice on how to start, what I should do when I run, how to keep a quality regimen going? I thought I'd start by getting new kicks, a timer/pedometer, is there anything else??

Thanks,

Formerly Fat Fuck

May 27, 07 10:41 am  · 
 · 
snooker

Stanley,

My mom is an 80 year old runner...Two years ago she won two gold metals, a silver and a bronze in the US Games. I believe her advice would be just go and enjoy yourself. It is amazing to go watch her run cause she is about 4'-11" tall. Younger people are always coming up to her after the races and telling her she is an inspiration.
Some ask her who her trainer is and she says all of my six children.

May 27, 07 11:09 am  · 
 · 

snooker on your 80 year old mom. I somehow think my mother will be the same way. She's been playing mas (partaking in carnival in Trinidad) since she was in her 20s, she's turning 60 in December and hasn't lost a beat.

Here's to the ageless mothers of TC

May 27, 07 11:21 am  · 
 · 
mdler

speaking of 80 yr olds, anyone see what garpike has been up to lately?

May 27, 07 1:07 pm  · 
 · 

I must be very slow, but here watching Mr & Mrs Smith and I realised the elevator that she cut the cables from was at Mayne's Caltrans

May 27, 07 7:47 pm  · 
 · 

take me out to the ball game....

my client sent us 2 club house tickets to see dodgers who will baste phillies on july 7.

this should be fun...

May 27, 07 9:43 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: