Archinect
anchor

BURRITO TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mightylittle™

sorry stiletta, you can vote for the double 'n' in panini, but you'd be wrong. pannini just doesn't cut it.

while we're on the subject, my santa rosa panini was indeed a panini in that is bas toasted on a pnini press, but not for nearly long enough.

nothing worse than a poorly pressed panini. it was tasty though.

Sep 27, 07 2:57 pm  · 
 · 
el jeffe

"nothing worse than a poorly pressed panini."

an over-pressed cubano?

Sep 27, 07 3:03 pm  · 
 · 
cf

Marios Chiquita

Sep 27, 07 3:07 pm  · 
 · 
mightylittle™

ahh touche!

though in my usage of the word poorly, i meant more 'bad' as in a poor job. in this particular panini, the poorness came from a lack of pressing...in your case poorness translates to an abundance of pressure.

either way...let's call them equals! poor pressing indeed.

we should start a union. to fight over-pressed cubanos and under-pressed paninis the world over.

it'll be a movement, like slow food, only it will be the Production to Prevent Poorly Pressed Pork

(and whoa my typing was awful up there...i'm trying to type quietly, and this is what i get...)

Sep 27, 07 3:10 pm  · 
 · 
eastcoastarch03

there's a place here on campus called Burritos Noches open till like 2am. Man it makes me shit.

Sep 27, 07 3:13 pm  · 
 · 
cf

Mas salsa por favor. It has got to come in a soup bowl and it must be fresco, no over cooked tomatoes and not too much cilantro.
It also must be hot. And dangit if you go out to eat with me, NO DOUBLE DIPPING.

Sep 27, 07 3:19 pm  · 
 · 
Antisthenes

sin cremma agrilla sin manteca sin pollo agua en la rose

Sep 27, 07 7:38 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: