Archinect
anchor

CD Swap!

sounds right. i get both the neil young and will oldham connections.

Sep 20, 06 11:25 am  · 
 · 
quixotica

well whoever they are and however they invaded my computer, i like them. Steven, check out their song "bad luck" it has that foreboding quality they speak of.

Sep 20, 06 11:39 am  · 
 · 
aml

vado, i think my computer is eating my mail... i'll send you an email and maybe you can reply to that address directly instead of through archinect?

Sep 20, 06 12:20 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

my cd is done and its good. however, i have never received gabe's address. gabe i am assuming you sent it to me. are there problems getting through? any one experienceing this as a problem??? can some of you email me to see if this is an issue????

Sep 25, 06 4:33 pm  · 
 · 
crowbert

Hey 3dGraffiti - didja get yer CD?

Sep 25, 06 7:11 pm  · 
 · 

i know that some of you haven't gotten yours or finished yours yet, but i need a new one to work on.

...you know, to give my life meaning.

Sep 26, 06 1:18 pm  · 
 · 
3dGraffiti

Crowbert... Got it today! This is my first CD and I am excited. I have listened through once so far, kind of on low volumn around my work area, but I am diggin it! I will get more into it at my house...
I really like the John Huss song. At least half of this mix is brand new to me, so thanks again!

PsyArch - let me know when you get mine and I will post the tracks...

Sep 26, 06 1:53 pm  · 
 · 
liberty bell

Steven I'm actually working on yours on Brian's mac - since I had it done but for the final song arrangement before my hard drive crash. Lost all my itunes library in that crash, sigh ( I thought Acronis was backing up everything not just one folder, dammit!) Anyway, I'll have it Saturday.

And in the meantime yes, let's start thinking about #4. I pimped the Swap on TC today!

Sep 26, 06 1:56 pm  · 
 · 
treekiller

wow- I finally checked out the CD swap thread (unrational fear of strange music kept me away)- this is too cool! Sign me up for the next round!

back in my grad school daze- I had the largest itunes library on the network for the first two years. should be fun to play dj!

Do you think archinectors can set up an itunes network across the web?

Sep 26, 06 2:17 pm  · 
 · 
liberty bell

treekiller I think we talked about that at the beginning but people seem to really want a material artifact in their hands. I certainly enjoy it - despite my lousy cd case design skills I have enjoyed getting cool little projects from others.

Sep 26, 06 2:33 pm  · 
 · 
Gabe Bergeron

Vado, I did send you my address...

An option - you can write to my junk e-mail: [email protected]
I'll resond with my home address.

I'm running very late on getting mine out - should be ready this week

Sep 26, 06 2:48 pm  · 
 · 
aml

vado, still no address from you... it seems my computer is eating all the archinect emails, because i hadn't gotten quixotica's either.

if you're still up for those cds, let's try this: this is an email account i use only for subscriptions, and that sort of stuff.. try emailing me there, at:

amleonc [at] yahoo.com

so this is my last attempt to get you your cds. i've been listening to them this week, and will probably make a couple of changes before burning again. if this doesn't work, i guess i can always post the tracks anyway? sorry, you seem to be really cursed by the cd swap.

Sep 26, 06 2:50 pm  · 
 · 
crowbert

Glad you like it 3DG - when I find my final listing, I'll post it here...

Sep 27, 06 2:49 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

aml i will email you the vitals.
gabe you can do the same to me vadoretroatyahoodotcom.

Sep 27, 06 4:06 pm  · 
 · 
crowbert

I guess I would say my CD is a bunch of songs designed to get caught in your head and keep you humming long after the batteries have died...

1. Baby Got Going Liz Phair whitechocolatespaceegg - About 20 sec. of this song can be heard at the very beginning of the movie Clueless. And while the album could never have lived up to the hype of Exile in Guyville, on its own its a surprisingly solid album.

2. You Got Me Hummin' Reigning Sound Too Much Guitar - Another band in that Mooney Suzuki/Franz Ferdinan/neo-garageist rock, but this one's got a little more depth to it.

3. Autumn Sweater Yo La Tengo I Can Hear the Heart Beating as One - I am from Chicago and we can rock.

4. Heartless John Doe Forever Hasn't Happened Yet - Went to a show underenthused knowing only his work in X and he kicked my ass.

5. Shot in the Arm Wilco Summerteeth - Make all that fancy sample noise you want, Summerteeth is still Wilco's best album.

6. Close Behind Calexico Feast of Wire - Not to be a "I knew them when" 'cause it doesn't matter. Here's a band that's only gotten better - and how do you crank things up a notch? Add Mexican Trumpets - Worked for Johnny Cash, and it works for Calexico.

7. Okay with Me Nora O'Connor 'till the Dawn - exists between the bartending skills of Neko Case (who is worse) and Kelly Hogan (who is better.)

8. Sugarbowl Kelly Hogan cause it feel good - Makes one of the meanest martini's on the planet, with a voice to match.

9. Lincoln Square Emily Jane Powers Wolf Lake - Caught her as an opener, she's still uneven, but the CD was only $5.

10. Suburbilly John Huss Moderate Combo Lipshitz - Way too smart for his own good - this album is the pinnacle of aural folk art by the average middle-class suburban kid.

11. Old Stimon Stimson Peter Mulvey The Knuckleball Suite - I like this one for the fact that I originally misheard the lyric "flim has gone to flam" as "man has gone to flan" which I still think is a better lyric.

12. Love of the Loveless (the) Eels Shootenany - Solid. Driving. Beat.

13. Pull Your Load Scott Miller Upside Downside - I was surprised to learn he is the house band for Blue Collar TV, which unfortunately means I cannot treat Jeff Foxworthy as a complete idiot.

14 & 15. Catching Flies with my Teeth / Chasing the Wheelbarrow Lonesome Organist Collector of Cactus Echo Bag Weird local one man band, but its an event to catch him live.

16. Chin up, Cheer up Ryan Adams Demolition - Damn that boy needs an editior and some humilty, but he can write a good little ditty now and again.

17. Strange Powers Magnetic Fields Holiday - This song has some of my favorite lines ever in it "looking out o'er company island/under more stars than/there are prostitutes in thailand..."

18. New Amsterdam Elvis Costello Get Happy!!! - One of his best songs, you hardly hear it on the radio anymore.

19. The El Rhett Miller the instigator - Not related to Scott, above. Lead man of the Old '97's. Can't have a NY song without an answer from the second city.

20. Little Red Light Fountains of Wayne Welcome Interstate Managers - I was very glad to see these guys finally getting their due, especially with them still having songs like this left in them.

21. Gene Autry Beulah The Coast is Never Clear - Fun, now defunct, local band with a knack for a hook and a line.

22. Chickenman Indigo Girls Rights of Passage - I get shit for this opinion all the time, but I don't care - this is one of the best driving songs ever.

23, Go John Huss Moderate Combo Lipshitz - had a couple of minutes at the end of the CD and thought I would spread the word a little more. Bonus points if you realized its the second song on the CD featuring a car with a broken radio...

Sep 28, 06 1:15 am  · 
 · 

thought i'd exorcise this thread (count was 666) by saying that liberty bell passed on psyarch's swap #2 disc and i'm diggin' it. love the 'rapture riders' track by vidler and now have searched out a lot of his other stuff.

liberty also passed along a disc of songs that she and her little guy sing along with. i'll see if my little girl likes it, but in the meantime i'm rockin' to 'rockin' robin' and 'he's so fine' in my car. and the original bread version of 'guitar man' which, sad to say, is better than cake's.

Oct 4, 06 7:54 am  · 
 · 

also got a cd by marah from lb. i picture a bunch of guys sitting in a rowhouse basement, smoking, drinking, and listening to old springsteen records and wondering 'how can we make this ours, man?'

driving in to work, listening to 'my heart is the bums in the street' i imagined springsteen losing his big-label contract after 'darkness on the edge of town', getting depressed and starting in to binge drinking. turning up dissolute, crapped out, in that same white tee shirt from the 'darkness' album cover, somewhere along the waterfront in philly. he still has charisma in a weird sort of way and can gather a few musicians to revamp something akin to the jersey sound in this new place. but he's lost the desire/motivation to bring that jersey anthem-rock vibe. all the songs are just verses strung together with no recognizable chorus, a la dylan's 'subterranean homesick blues', random observations and set pieces describing where he lives now.

yeah, my mind wanders in the car. i guess all this indicates that i like this album: 'kids in philly'.

Oct 4, 06 8:41 am  · 
 · 
vado retro

crowbert i want that disc! no john langford???

steven,is a dream a lie that don't come true,
or is it something worse?

Oct 4, 06 9:10 am  · 
 · 
liberty bell

Glad you're enjoying it Steven. You pretty much perfectly describe Marah, but though there is a tenderness in their recorded songs when they perform live it's generally much more angry. They are a great bar band who are frustrated about not yet being more than that.

re Guitar Man: I actually prefer the Cake version, but without knowing the Bread version I wouldn't be able to enjoy it so much. Angus' favorite Cake song is their version of Ruby Don't Take Your Love to Town.

Oct 4, 06 9:22 am  · 
 · 
quixotica

aml - finally got yours in the mail. so sorry it took so long. now that thats out of the way it's time to start thinking about the next go round.

Oct 4, 06 9:38 am  · 
 · 
vado retro

i bet angus would love this tune!

Oct 4, 06 9:39 am  · 
 · 
crowbert

Hey vado, you've had such bum luck in the past, send me your address and one of these weekends I'm here I'll burn a copy for ya (I might even swap out a song for some Waco Brothers)

Oct 4, 06 1:41 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

aml -thanks got the package today. so nice to see something in the mail besides bills and junk. post the tunes cuz there are none to be found.

Oct 10, 06 6:55 pm  · 
 · 
aml

vado- cool, it got there! in the end i was in such a hurry that i didn't even include some sort of nice message, sorry. but the tunes are on the cds, right? anyways, this is what you should have gotten:

The “Mellow” cd

1. 7, Café Tacuba
2. Linus and Lucy, Vince Guaraldi Trio
3. Me Cuesta Tanto Olvidarte [I find it so hard to forget you], Mecano
4. Alfonsina y el Mar [Alfonsina and the Sea], Mercedes Sosa
5. La Pared [The Wall- Acoustic Version and it’s not THE Wall] Shakira
6. M.C., Café Tacuba + Kronos Quartet
7. El Breve Espacio [The Brief Space], Pablo Milanes
8. Exit Music (For a Film), Radiohead
9. Hope Overture, Clint Mansell + Kronos Quartet [Requiem for a Dream Soundtrack]
10. La Muerte Chiquita [The Small Death], Café Tacuba
11. Si Tú No Vuelves [If you don’t come back], Miguel Bosé
12. Cuando Pase el Temblor [When the tremor passes], Soda Stereo
13. El Amor después del Amor [Love after Love], Miguel Bosé
14. Sonata for Cello and Piano in F Minor, The Mutato Muzika Orchestra [from the Tenembaums Soundtrack]
15. All is Full of Love, Bjork
16. Inconciente Colectivo [Collective Unconscious], Charly García
17. Hable Con Ella [Talk to Her], Alberto Iglesias with Vicente Amigo and El Pele
18. Trátame Suavemente [Treat me softly], Soda Stereo
19. Aire [Air, Live version], Mecano

The “Wake-up” cd

1. Here comes the Mayo, Molotov vs. Dub Pistols
2. La Tortura [the torture], Shakira and Alejandro Sanz [yes, but I think it’s much better than the English songs she’s selling in the US]
3. Baracunatana [I’ve no idea how to translate this but it’s some sort of insult- she’s betrayed the guy and he’s insulting her so much that he actually ends up making up words], Aterciopelados
4. Frijolero [bean picker? Ugly slang for Mexicans crossing the frontier, the song would be the anti-minuteman song], Molotov
5. 10, Café Tacuba [what you hear are people stomping on a wooden floor I think]
6. Where is the Line, Bjork
7. Wish (Komm zu mir) [Come to me], Franka Potente & Thomas D from the Run Lola Run Soundtrack
8. We are southamerican rockers, Los Prisioneros [nous sommes rockers sudamericain, super ironic song on the 80’s surge of rock latino]
9. Persiana Americana [American Blind], Soda Stereo
10. Vita-Set [I need vitamins/ I want to be part of the Jet-Set mix], Soda Stereo
11. De Música Ligera [of light music], Soda Stereo
12. El Extraño de Pelo Largo [the long-haired stranger], Enanitos Verdes
13. Nos Siguen Pegando Abajo (Pecado Mortal) [they keep hitting us below the belt – mortal sin], Charly García
14. 3, Café Tacuba
15. Floods, Flin Flon
16. Go Speed Racer, Sponge
17. La Guitarra [the guitar- the slacker hymn: because I don’t want to work, I don’t want to study, I don’t want to get married, I just want to play the guitar all day and have people fall in love with my voice], Los Auténticos Decadentes
18. Ciega, Sordomuda [Blind, Deaf, Mute]- old time Shakira
19. Sí Señor [yes sir], Control Machete
20. Guayaquil City, Manu Chau [because that’s where the cd came from]

Oct 11, 06 12:58 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

:)

Oct 11, 06 11:13 pm  · 
 · 
Gabe Bergeron

crowbert recieved his CD, so here's the track list for the Work Process CD I made:

It was put together based on a single design session - going through gathering your tools, trying ideas, facing doubts, dealing with products, going wild, etc. (see below)

1. pull out tools = "duck you sucker" by ennio morricone
2. start simple = "i paint a design" by michael hurley
3. continue simple = "working on a building" by cowboy junkies
4. build up complexity = "hjartad hamast" by sigur ros
5. cut loose = "haitian fight song" by charles mingus
6. go wild = "film music" by electrelane
7. tear things down = "let’s get ready to crumble" by russian futurists
8. face your doubts = ode to self publishing/fear of ‘zine failure by the hidden cameras
9. doubts out of the way = "i’m ready" by muddy waters
10. consumer issues = "ikea" by micron 64
11. gain momentum = "awake on a train" by mum
12. be inspired = "deep down" by ennio morricone (sung by christy)
13. more inspiration = "corporeal" by broadcast
14. reflect on your work = "be good to them always" by the books
15. reflect on your awesomeness = "village ram" by the mighty sparrow
16. settle down = "shh song" by takako minekawa
17. sweep up = "with this love (choir)" by peter gabriel

Oct 18, 06 7:25 pm  · 
 · 
crowbert

And a very nice CD it is. I finally got to get it on my mp3 playa and will groove to it on the train. And the packaging is pretty sweet too. Excellent work Gabe - and I sense I'll be passing on the love in the next round...

Unfortunately my current workshop is my apartment's back porch - and its getting colder & darker in there lately.

Oct 19, 06 10:23 am  · 
 · 
quixotica

I hope aml has received her CD by now, but in case she hasn't I'll hold off on posting the track list.

In other news, it's time to start thinking about the next swap. we need a good theme. we could do something for the fall, like changes or something based on your region or a guilty pleasures CD. Suggestions are always welcome.

So. Whos ready for the next round?

Oct 19, 06 2:28 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

Gabe my apologies for being so late with your mix. Its in the mail(tomorrow I promise)

Oct 19, 06 4:23 pm  · 
 · 
Nica

I wanna play... Can someone squeak me in somewhere? I'm somewhat new to these parts.

Oct 19, 06 5:51 pm  · 
 · 
James Meyer

I'll be in for the next round.
hmmm... topic options:
transition
release
flow
collision
good vs evil
choas
unplugged/live

im sure ill think of more later

Oct 19, 06 8:54 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

it could be difficult if not impossible to come up with a theme~~~

Oct 19, 06 10:34 pm  · 
 · 

i'd rather not do live stuff. i like live stuff, but only in small doses. unless i've got a beer in my hand and i'm SEEING something, of course.

Oct 20, 06 7:35 am  · 
 · 
Chili Davis

I'm in for the next round.

Oct 20, 06 8:41 am  · 
 · 
James Meyer

yeah for it to work you would almost certainly have to edit out all of the long breaks for applause and audience noise

Oct 20, 06 10:38 am  · 
 · 
aml

how about a running/workout cd?

quixotica, i haven't gotten it yet but it takes a while to make its way down here. you can go ahead and post the tracks so it doesn't get confused with the next swap...

Oct 25, 06 5:27 am  · 
 · 

discovered some new music this week. i'm ready.

not sure what i'd do with a workout cd. does painting count as working out? 'cause i probably wouldn't hear the music when running the saw.

Oct 25, 06 7:41 am  · 
 · 
FrankLloydMike

count me in please... i like the good vs. evil theme, or something along those lines.. opposing views or something could be fun

Oct 25, 06 11:59 am  · 
 · 
vado retro

gabe if you havent received your cd yet. do not read this......

The Sound Of Failure:

The Sound of Failure-Flaming Lips
Rapture-Laura Veirs
Superstar-The Carpenters
Mushaboom(Mix-Up)-Feist
A Well Respected Man-The Kinks
I'm The Man-Joe Jackson
Handshake Drugs- Wilco
The Fish-Yes
I Came As A Rat-Modest Mouse
Unsatisfied- The Replacements
She's The New York City Skyline- The Damnwells
Medocino- The Sir Douglas Quintet
The Big Country- Talking Heads
Downtown- Tegan and Sara
Amsterdam- John Cale
She Cries Your Name- Beth Orton
All This And Nothing- P Furs
Memory Lane- Elliott Smith

Oct 25, 06 12:09 pm  · 
 · 
crowbert

Vado, that's a great CD - trade you a copy of mine for a copy of yours.

Oct 25, 06 12:32 pm  · 
 · 

good v. evil could be cool.

i was also thinking 'guilty pleasures'. the songs/artists themselves could be guilty pleasures (all you roxette fans) or the songs could be about guilty pleasures.

or local music from wherever you are.

Oct 25, 06 12:37 pm  · 
 · 
Gabe Bergeron

Got the CD Vado-

It's sweet. Lots of good cuts - many I hadn't heard.

Nice theme too. I'll enjoy it as I finish up this wily Asplund competition.

Next round - opposites are fun
I like good v. evil

Here are some more ideas in a similar vane

songs of love and hate (a la leonard cohen)
sacred v. profane
the temple and the gutter
utopia v. collapse

Oct 25, 06 12:48 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

glad you like gabe sorry it took so damn long. well, regardless of the theme mine will be called Regrets I Haven't Had Yet. sure crowbert send me your address via that yahoo address i have posted on here!

Oct 25, 06 3:31 pm  · 
 · 
aml

quixotica: got the cd, thanks! started to listen to it on the car and sounds great, but am afraid i forgot it there during the weekend. will listen to the rest tomorrow. but the first few songs really gave me a lift. nice.

Oct 29, 06 3:24 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

is there another one of these in the loop? may i recommend this...

Nov 6, 06 10:51 pm  · 
 · 

love that leonard cohen tribute. not only introduced me to some new people, introduced me to cohen when it came out.

got my cd(s!) from liberty yesterday. yay!

in addition to her mix, she sent a random 'design music' mix that she found in a studio where she was teaching. looks like it has some intriguing stuff, including some louisville music that i didn't have yet. (the studio was here in louisville.)

she also sent a compilation of neil young songs to try to win me over, since i had expressed some doubt about his brilliance in the past. i may have overstated my ambivalence but, hey, if it gets someone to send me an extra disc...!

the mix itself looks like it's gonna be fun. haven't popped it in yet but had some initial comments just reading the cover:

-i was just thinking this weekend, while painting the dining room ceiling and letting my cd changer shuffle, that 'nothing but flowers' should be on my next mix. great song.

-also love 'somewhere down the crazy river'. it was a staple for me while i was in new orleans; felt familiar. actually, i waited for that album for months after reading about all the people that robbie robertson would have playing on the album with him. couldn't figure out how this old guy from the band pulled u2, bodeans, nevilles, peter gabriel, maria mckee (from lone justice), etc for his first solo album. that's how i learned about daniel lanois and i've been hooked ever since. i've been spellbound/falling in trances

sorry for rambling. liberty can go ahead and post the rest of the list. thanks, lb!

Nov 7, 06 7:29 am  · 
 · 
vado retro

the reason j. robbie robertson got them is because he has more talent than all of them put together!

Nov 7, 06 8:41 am  · 
 · 

nothing against robbie robertson 'cause i'm a fan. the 'old guy from the band' comment was because in '90 i wasn't as familiar. only knew 'big pink' and 'stagefright'.

but i don't think these particular people would have been anywhere near without having already worked with lanois.

Nov 7, 06 8:51 am  · 
 · 
liberty bell

Glad you got them, Steven - that was quick! I rambled on in the song list notes, but I'll just post the whole damn thing anyway:

Music To Design By: Archinect CD Swap #3

1. Pachelbel's Canon: Hope this doesn't make you feel you are at a wedding or watching a wine commercial. My friend Chris listened almost exclusively to classical while designing - well, classical and Huey Lewis, honestly, I never understood that! - and this one we used to sit in my car and listen to, just taking a very brief respite from the constant go-go-go of studio.

2. University - Throwing Muses: Listened to this at Cranbrook. It has this gorgeous shimmery quality that I always enjoy when I'm trying to focus on the work at hand. The vocals are by Kristin Hersh's then-4-y-o son.

3. Snakeface - Throwing Muses: The next song on the album, and it flows from University so perfectly that I had to keep them together. Also, during the GSA IM Immersion day, Rich put on a snake face mask to perform one of the little musical animal poems, and I mentioned this song to you then, as I thought you knew it.

4. No More Looking Back - The Kinks: The album is Schoolboys in Disgrace, from 1975, My sister bought this used at a record store in Tucson called Roads to Moscow. Schoolboys, if you aren't familiar with it, was a concept album, and most of the songs are very stylized. This song is the most "commercially viable" of the songs, and I think really good. I love the recognition of how the memory of lovers inhabits objects.

5. Big Fatty - Hazel: Hazel was a little grunge band in Portland back in the 90s. Three kids plus an older guy who sorta did interpretive dances and banged a maraca every now and then during performances. Their guitarist/singer was a drywaller by day, I ran into him working in a lobby once and effused over how great and talented he is, he seemed to appreciate it. SubPop released an EP and one album, then they kinda disappeared, I think.

6. The Ocean - Led Zeppelin: Because the jam at the end is so invigorating and irresistible. Oh, so good.

7. Nothing But Flowers – Talking Heads: A friend in undergrad brought this back on a mix tape he got from a friend in the Syracuse Florence program. Italy, all of Europe, seemed impossibly distant and crucial to me at the time, and I wasn’t very familiar with Talking Heads, so this sounded very exotic to me at the time.

8. Comet – Hazel: The chorus contains the line “And Everywhere Comets Flare” which is a mnemonic device came that about during recording, when the bassist was struggling with the A-E-C-F chord changes.

9. Somewhere Down That Crazy River - Robbie Robertson: None of my studio friends liked this song, so I felt very singular when I would listen to it. It's got that shimmery thing again.

10. Carolyn’s Fingers – Cocteau Twins – Shimmery-o-rama!!! I about wore this CD out listening to it deep into the nights. Cranbrook studio after midnight was totally a world apart.

11. Out on the Weekend – Neil Young: In undergrad I had a cassette tape that was After the Gold Rush on one side and Harvest on the other. I listened to this tape and literally nothing else for the last two weeks of one semester about third year – a little obsessive, yes. This song kicks off After the Gold Rush, and I can’t hear it without immediately sort of settling in to work mode.

12. Only Shallow – My Bloody Valentine: Sometimes when I’m working lyrics really get in the way – the wall of sound here mostly obscures the lyrics, as with Cocteau Twins.

13. Till the Morning Comes – Neil Young: Here the lyrics are perfect for an allnighter, and I love the image of a guy just strumming his guitar through the night knowing that disaster will hit the second the girl (or crit) comes home.

14. Perfect Circle – REM: This one was also on that mix tape my buddy brought back from Italy. It’s just very pretty and soothing.

15. Breathe Me – Sia: OK, this is a new-ish song but is one I *would* listen to in studio if I was still a student. Shimmery again, and lovely – it was the closing music for the last sequence of Six Feet Under, and when the DVD ended I turned off the TV, pointed my computer to itunes, and downloaded it.

Neil Young’s The Lost Songs:

My old boss in Philly sent me this CD, which I believe a friend of his who is a music writer made. Since you mentioned that you’re not a big Neil Young fan, I thought this might give you a good glimpse of him beyond “Old Man” and “Keep On Rockin’ In the Free World”.

Design Music from Ursuline:

Such serendipity! While I was teaching the ArtShop two weeks ago, the art classroom I was in had a boom box and a stack of CD’s. In the stack was this one, labeled “Design Music”: so I quickly uploaded it to my itunes and here ya go! I played it for my students while they worked. Thanks to Garrett Finney for his comment re: listening to music while you work.

Enjoy!

Nov 7, 06 8:59 am  · 
 · 
quixotica

OK, sorry, time to get back on track. the 4th CD swap is in full effect. The theme is Opposites, whatever that may be or however you choose to interprit that is your own business. Signups will end on friday. swap list will be posted by monday. and the deadline (not that we've ever been a stickler for that) should be the first week of january so that holiday/finals madness doesn't overtake us all.

Nov 7, 06 11:37 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: