Archinect
anchor

CD Swap!

skeerd

don't forget AP, i'll be in a different city starting wednesday :)

Jul 17, 06 5:12 pm  · 
 · 
aml

chairman mao, i got it today! it had to travel a bit but it's here and it looks great, i'm planning on driving around listening to it later in the week, but you can't go wrong with bjork's all is full of love + brazil [only familiar tunes for me but ones i like a lot]

franklloydmike, did you ever get mine?

Jul 24, 06 7:13 pm  · 
 · 
Gabe Bergeron

FLM -

Just listened to your CD - nice songs! I played it at work in the background - I'll have to listen to them more carefully - but for a first listen, definately a fun rage and many I hadn't heard.

Snazzy cover too - one of your designs?

Jul 25, 06 11:14 am  · 
 · 
vado retro

okay i m assuming randar has gotten the goods by now...

here's a rundown of "exhaust fumes, thin lizzy instead" a summery bio-mix of the life of vado retro...

1. let there be rock- drive by truckers-"i never saw lynyrd skynyrd but i sure saw ac/dc with bon scott singin let there be rock"
2. 15 keys- uncle tupelo- "danger slow sign ahead, exhaust fumes, thin lizzy instead"
3. cowboy song- thin lizzy- these guys were so damn good and i drank champagne with them after a show in kalamazoo!!
4. if you want blood- mark kozelek- acoustic ac/dc cover.
5. be my lover- alice cooper- "she asked me why the singer's name was alice" killer is a freakin awesome album dude.
6. sweet jane- mott the hoople- great band great version of the velvets tune.
7. take your mama- scissor sisters- soundin like honkey chateau
8. lonely planet boy- new york dolls- can you believe it these guys wore drag. how 70's...
9. no fun- black keys- outtake of a stooges cover.
10. gimme danger- iggy and the stooges- "and i'll feel your disease"
11. rock n roll- ryan adams- "i don't feel cool feel cool at all"
12. american ruse-mc5- "rock em back sonic!"
13. something in the air- thunderclap newman- the revolution will not be televised.
14. shot in the arm- wilco-"the ashtray says you been up all night"
15. coahuila-old 97's- "im sufferin from a kind of indecision about what im gonna watch on television"
16. from small things(big things one day come)- the boss- "life is just heaven in the sun"
17. forever- cracker-"its all wide open at 17"
18. summertime thing- chuck prophet- gimme the keys to the honda.
19. all the young dudes-billy bragg- billy does bowie
20. stay free- the clash- "if you're in the crowd tonite have a drink on me..."

and thats that...

Jul 26, 06 10:02 pm  · 
 · 
liberty bell

Thanks for reviving this thread, vado, as I needed to post my list too. I'm guessing lletdownl has received it by now...if not, let me know!

Archinect CD Swap #2: Driving Songs June 2006
Kind of a sloppy mix, but the songs are all fun to belt out in the passing lane. Enjoy.

1.Won't Be Home – Old 97s (Drag It Up) – vado retro gave me this song on another mix CD. I'm crazy about it, so fun.
2.Stickshifts and Safety Belts – Cake (Fashion Nugget) – This song also appears on Steven Ward's driving CD- it's a good makeout song*.
3.Bright Yellow Gun – Kristin Hersh (Hips and Makers) – A tough song from a tough girl.
4.Wild World – Me First and the Gimme Gimmes (Blowin' In the Wind) – Cat Stevens' brilliant composition, but I've never heard that guitar lick sound better than when the Gimmes play it.
5.7 Days Without Love – Ben Vaughan (Rambler '65) – This album was entirely recorded in the backseat of a 1965 Rambler. Yes, it really was.
6.Zorro's Back – Oliver Onions (from the Bottle Rocket Soundtrack) – I can't explain it. It's just a funny song.
7.Way Down Now – World Party (Goodbye Jumbo) – Probably the more appropriate driving song by World Party would be “Put The Message In the Box”, but it doesn't rock as hard as this one.
8.Commie Drives A Nova – Ike Reilly (Salesman and Racists) – Mmmmm, Novas
9.Blue Skies for Everyone – Bob Schneider (Lonelyland)
10. Stay Out of Trouble – Kings of Convenience (Riot on an Empty Street) – puddles sent me this CD after I sent him an article I had mentioned on Archinect. Bouncy and sad.
11. Meanwhile, Rick James – Cake (Comfort Eagle)
12. Don't Worry Baby – Beach Boys (Endless Summer) – I don't think you can make a driving CD w/o including a Beach Boys song, right?
13. Sea of Love – Phil Phillips and the Twilights (Rock, Rhythm, and Doo Wop Collection)
14. Everybody Wants to Rule the World – Tears for Fears (Songs From the Big Chair) This is an irresistible song, but the video is what confirms its place on a driving song collection. Driving past the
dinosaurs on the way to California.
15. September – Earth Wind and Fire (Best of, Vol. 1, 1978) – Whenever I actually hear this song on an oldies station while driving I really enjoy it.
16. Burning Down the House – Talking Heads (Speaking In Tongues)
17. Ladies and Gentlemen We Are Floating in Space - Spiritualized (Ladies and Gentlemen We Are Floating in Space) – Careful, don't get all spaced out and drive off the road while this song is playing!
18. Stacy's Mom – Fountains of Wayne (Welcome Interstate Managers)
19. It's the End of the World As We Know It – R.E.M. (Document) – Good for singing (yelling) along with.
20. Rubella – Smoking Popes (Born to Lose) – Love the lyrics in this one “And the heart that she has stolen has now swollen to twice its natural size.” Hilarious.
21. Slow Dog – Belly (Star) – Just rocks.
22. I've Been Everywhere– Johnny Cash (Unchained) – I imagine this one is on a lot of our Archinect driving CDs!!!

*After discussing this statement with Steven Ward and a few others, I realize the song itself is not so good for listening to whilemaking out, but it makes me want to make out, so it's good as a make-out-prelude song.

Maybe September for Swap#3, let the kids get back in school?

Jul 26, 06 10:12 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

when i was a kid we had two ramblers. a black one that was like a 1960 and a gold 1962 with a push button tranny. i dont think any music was recorded in them.

Jul 26, 06 10:21 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

will i ever get a cd???

Jul 26, 06 10:23 pm  · 
 · 
Ms Beary

i never got one either. Postneorealcrapismist? What's UP?

Here's my list, two CD's this time, one more upbeat, one more laid back:

Summer Beary Around
1. Bbydhyonchord - Aphex Twin
2. juju - mouse on mars
3. Beef Jerky - Cibo Matto
4. Summer Living - µ-Ziq
5. Going to California - Led Zeppelin
6. Sunspots - Nine Inch Nails
7. Avril 14th - Aphex Twin
8. Getting the Job Done - The Books
9. Dabrye 73.3, Prefuse 73 Mix - Dabrye
10. Half a Cell - Cirrus
11. Perverted Undertone - Prefuse 73
12. Right Where it Belongs - Nine Inch Nails
13. All Our Base Belong to Them - The Books
14. Lost Highway - Jeff Buckley
15. Summertime - Ella Fitzgerald & Louis Armstrong
16. Time After Time - Cyndi Lauper

Summer Beary Up
1. Kiss Off - Violent Femmes
2. I Wear my Sunglasses - Corey Hart
3. Ooh Be Doo - Plaid
4. Freak Time Baby - Luke Vibert
5. Eisbaer - Paul Oakenfold
6. Hot in Herre - Tiga
7. Inside Your Arms - Ambrosia
8. New York - Luke Vibert
9. My Red Hot Car - Squarepusher
10. Sexymotherfucker - Prince
11. Kwikwidetrax - Wagon Christ
12. Different Kind of Love - Prefuse 73 featuring Trans Am
13. The Hand That Feeds You - Nine Inch Nails
14. Downtown - Peaches
15. Whatever Lola Wants - Ella Fitzgerald

Is there a third round?

Jul 27, 06 8:57 pm  · 
 · 
SpringFresh

aml, glad you like it!

for all others out there this was the tracklist:

North - Phoenix - It's never been like that

Siboney (Instrumental) - Xavier Cugat - 2046 Soundtrack

All Is Full Of Love - Bjork - Homogenic

Procura Se Uma Virgem - Orchestra St Moritz - Gilles peterson back in Brazil

Or down you fall - Gill scott-heron - Ghetto Style

Paint it black - Rolling Stones - Forty Licks

O telefone tocou novamente - o povo canta - Gilles peteron in Brazil classic

Shangri La - La Pregunta - A Night At The Playboy Mansion

B-Mine - Jimpster - Cosmos Harmony

Think Twice - Ralph Myerz and The Jack Herron Band - A Special Album

Get It Up For Love - Tata Vega - After The Playboy Mansion

Flutter - Bonobo - Dial M For Monkey

Midnight - The Brazilian Job - DJ Marky

Stomp - The Brothers Johnson - Float

Baby - Drumagick - Gilles Peterson Back In Brazil Novas

A New Bassline For Jose - International Pony - We Love Music

Ok, That's Great, Start Over - Donnacha Costello - Sci.Fi.Hi.Fi Volume 2

Do It Now - Dubtribe Sound System - Beach House 2/2

Jul 29, 06 5:21 am  · 
 · 
bigness

sorry for the disappearing act, i did get in touch with the person for the second round to say i was out for a bit, but i don't know if this is the third already!

Jul 29, 06 6:23 am  · 
 · 

if i do third round, i'll probably be limited to what's already ripped onto my laptop. not that that's bad.

all my cds are in boxes and will be until about mid-august at least.

Jul 29, 06 9:18 am  · 
 · 
aml

chairman, i liked it a lot although when i first saw it [nice clean packaging btw] i just read 'brazil' and thought it was a clever reference to the movie since it's such an architect's favorite. then i read the whole sentence, duh. liked the way different genres mixed easily and the beat kept a common thread... does that make any sense? i don't know any music-babble [as opposed to archi-babble]

Jul 30, 06 11:36 am  · 
 · 
vado retro

steven i listened to the mix you gave me when we met up in cincy on my travels to target. so very good.

Jul 30, 06 12:26 pm  · 
 · 

cheers!

Jul 30, 06 2:30 pm  · 
 · 
FrankLloydMike

aml, i did get your cd but unfortunately have heard little of it yet as i misplaced it shortly after receiving it. i found that my roommate accidentally grabbed it off the table with her stuff and it is at her place back home, but should be returned to be shortly. i can't wait. i also used your inside packaging to send my cd to Gabe, so thanks for that too!

gabe, the cover is actually just one of the first images i found on google when i typed in summer architecture. i thought it was a nice picture, so i went with it.

anyway, count me in for round three when it comes around please

Jul 30, 06 9:55 pm  · 
 · 
FrankLloydMike

here are the songs on the cd i sent gabe. overall, i just chosed songs that i personally thought evoked the carefree spirit of summer and tried to arrange it as closely as i could as if the first songs were intended for the morning and the last for the evening, almost chronological, but i wasn't too strict about it...

first week in chelsea jefferson airplane
the swimming song loudon wainwright
driving along harry nilsson
bad penny billy bragg
one less set of footsteps jim croce
vegetables the beach boys
punky's dilemma simon & garfunkel
on and on jon nolan from the cd, "when the summers lasted long," by jon nolan, a member of portsmouth, nh's great music scene
ages of you r.e.m.
rock and roll (demo) the velvet underground
sweethearts camper van beethoven
butterflies drowned in wine smog
six months in a leaky boat split enz
pot kettle black wilco
empty pages traffic
ocean man ween
mambo sun t.rex
air ben folds five
me & jiggs josh ritter
unbroken chain grateful dead
from the morning nick drake this is one of my favorite songs, which i like to play just before i go to bed whenever i'm home
and so to bed phish i'm not a big phish fan, but i do think this is a great song

Jul 30, 06 10:07 pm  · 
 · 

nice collection, flm. i might even try to recreate parts of it for myself.

Jul 30, 06 10:37 pm  · 
 · 
aml

ok flm, when you get it, this is what was in it:

1. ‘depende’ [depends] by jarabe de palo [spain]
2. ‘me van a matar’ [they are going to kill me] by julieta venegas [mexico]
3. ‘lamento boliviano’ [bolivian lament] by enanitos verdes [argentina]
4. ‘llueve sobre mojado’ [rains on wet soil] by charly garcia & joaquin sabina [argentina]
5. ‘ojala que llueva café en el campo’ [i wish it would rain coffee in the fields] by juan luis guerra y 4-40
6. ‘floricanto’ [flowered song] by lhasa, peru
7. ‘perro amor explota’ [dog love explodes] by bersuit vergarahat, argentina
8. ‘el baile de los que sobran’ [the dance of those left behind] by los prisioneros, chile
9. ‘no es serio este cementerio’ [this cemetary isn’t serious] by mecano, spain
10. ‘la locomotora’ [the train] by café tacuba, mexico
11. ‘to love somebody’ cover by eagle eye cherry
12. ‘chipi chipi’ by charly garcia [argentina]
13. ‘la flaca’ [the skinny girl] by jarabe de palo [spain]
14. 'minha galera' [my people] by manu chau [france, actually, but this one in portuguese]
15. ‘solo pienso en ti’ [i only think of you] cover by miguel bose [spain]
16. ‘tabaco y chanel’ by bacilos [colombia]
17. ‘la milonga del marinero y el capitan’ [the song of the sailor and the captain] by los rodriguez [argentina]
18. ‘9’ by café tacuba [mexico]

Jul 30, 06 11:27 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

i have some music by the enanitos verdes and cafe tacuba. i like them quite a bit.

Jul 30, 06 11:39 pm  · 
 · 

'dog love explodes' and 'this cemetery isn't serious'? wacky stuff.

Jul 31, 06 7:33 am  · 
 · 
quixotica

Ok swappers, sorry about the lack of communication on my part recently, Here's the deal. Because of the mix up with the last swap, for this one around, please specifically say something in this thread about participating in the third go-round. We will take people up to the 15th of august, then ill post the list and topic and blah blah blah you know the drill. hopefully this will guarantee people like Vado will finally get a CD, allthough he has allready been twice bitten.

Jul 31, 06 8:14 am  · 
 · 

me me me! i'm in.

Jul 31, 06 9:37 am  · 
 · 
FrankLloydMike

phew, thanks aml. now i can import it and label the songs. thanks. it should be returned to me mid-week, i'm told.

and i want in on round 3 too!

Jul 31, 06 9:44 am  · 
 · 
aml

love dog explodes --> from the soundtrack of 'amores perros', and also 'they are going to kill me' [i took some cues from santaolalla, argentinian mastermind of several latin american movie soundtracks like amores perros, y tu mama tambien and the motorcycle diaries [actually i think that's it]

this cemetery isn't serious --> legend has it singer ana torroja's father used to be enric miralles' structural engineer- this was a fav song of his and he liked listening to it while designing the igualada cemetary.

i want in on round 3!

Jul 31, 06 10:19 am  · 
 · 
vado retro

i have still not received a cd in this game. i will play only if i am teamed up with someone who has actually mailed cd's on both swaps.

Jul 31, 06 2:21 pm  · 
 · 
liberty bell

I'm in. Thanks.

( I like the sound of aml's CD!! vado I want to hear some of what you said you have from it!)

Jul 31, 06 4:31 pm  · 
 · 
crowbert

Count me in too, you crazy bastards!

Jul 31, 06 5:54 pm  · 
 · 
liberty bell

PsyArch, CD arrived in today's mail ten minutes ago yay! The jewel case was crushed but CD is fine, I'm listening to track 1 right now and the song list looks excellent. Also the packaging is fantastic and the inclusion of a super-cool sticker is now going to be standard practice for my sent CD's - great idea. Thank you!!!! Yay for the CD Swap!!

Jul 31, 06 6:00 pm  · 
 · 
quixotica

Vado, I'll pair you with myself if thats what it takes

Aug 1, 06 8:50 am  · 
 · 
liberty bell

Love the CD, PsyArch! This is where the CD swap is magic: I've heard the first song of the CD, and the Doors/Blondie mix before, but otherwise I've never even heard of any of the bands let alone heard the songs, and yet I love everything I'm hearing on it. Exposure to new music is so great, as I don't have time in my regular life to go searching for it. Thank goodness for the generosity of online friends!

Aug 1, 06 9:02 am  · 
 · 
aml

i want to second that yay for the cd swap, looking forward to round 3!

can we discuss the next topic/theme while people think about joining in? last one was summer, this one will take place at the start of the fall- back to work, back to school, weather changing [although for me, it'll get warmer down here]. any ideas?

i've actually started playing around with a mix i'm calling 'air' based on the title of the first song and the character of the whole. it could be connected to the fall i guess.

also, there was also some discussion last time around about using a song from the cd you got, etc.

Aug 1, 06 3:37 pm  · 
 · 
Gabe Bergeron

count me in! I've been enjoying both CD's from rounds 1 and 2...

shall we also post ideas for the next theme?

Aug 1, 06 3:51 pm  · 
 · 
Gabe Bergeron

count me in! I've been enjoying both CD's from rounds 1 and 2...

some more next theme ideas:
- utopia
- the sacred and the profane
- your dream vacation
- a specific place in the world - i.e. tokyo
- barn raising

Aug 1, 06 3:58 pm  · 
 · 
PsyArch

LB, cool, cool, cool,
I wasn't sure if the music I was sending was commonly known, in your part of the world or any other.

The list:

1 Bill Withers, Use Me
Hell yeah, if that's how it has got to be

2 Stevie Wonder, Reggae Woman
Shit Damn

3 Son of Dave, I got What You Need
One man, a harmonica, a 30's suit, a tape loop.

4 Blondie vs Doors, Rapture vs Riders
When Soulwax and TooManyDJ's started doing the mash-up I never expected this.

5 Gorillaz, DARE
Jamie Hewlett, their graphic designer won the British Designer of the Year ahead of Cameron Sinclair of Architecure For Humanity.

6 The Kills, The Good Ones
Of course baby, of course.

7 Metric, The Police and The Private
On one value chain or another, we are all the devil's hands.

8 Stars, Ageless Beauty
But like Dorian Gray, we stay beautiful. Maybe.

9 Gorillaz, Sunshine in a Bag
Because they know it.

10 Damian 'Junior Gong' Marley, Road to Zion
If you got some religious yearnings, Junior Gong here will show you how to deal with them in a spliffed-out-gangsta Ja type way.

11 Antony and the Johnsons, You Are My Sister
Shit. How beautiful can it get.

12 Stars, Going, Going, Gone
So, consumers, how do you feel about the planet?

13 Stars, The Calendar Girl
Just because it's squishy an dlovely.

14 Metric, Poster of a Girl
slipping back to the teenage years.

15 Hard-Fi, Hard to Beat
The cleaner, more middle-class-british product that will never quite rival the shit-town-friday-night-ness of The Arctic Monkeys. Still, it's quite catchy and they moan about having no money and no lovers.

16 Grand National, Peanut Dreams
Belgian or something.

17 Isobel Campbell and Mark Lanegan, Deus Ibi Est
She of Belle & Sebastian fame goes all hippy, in Latin

18 Son of Dave, Life Is So Easy Now
Give this guy some Reeespeck.

The sticker by the way was a banksy

Aug 1, 06 3:58 pm  · 
 · 
PsyArch

Also,

I don't know who sent to me, but I got it, and am trying to retrieve it from my sister...

Aug 1, 06 4:07 pm  · 
 · 

psyarch, i was listening to 'hotter than july' while packing last weekend and thinking i should include something from it in a swap cd.

boogie on reggae woman

and bill withers is the coolest.

Aug 1, 06 4:16 pm  · 
 · 
liberty bell

Wow - not only a super-cool mix of music, but a Banksy to add to my art collection! Thanks again, PsyArch!

I'm excited for swap#3.

I like the notion of "the sacred and the profane", I've got some good covers that might fit the latter.

Aug 1, 06 5:42 pm  · 
 · 
3dGraffiti

I have not heard from Stephanie, but thiswas sent three weeks ago. I assume that she has received it...

This mix may be better described as "songs I like to listen to while I drive". Anyway, here goes...

Samia Farah – Samia Farah - Cool [Barbare]
Amadou & Mariam - Dimanche À Bamako - La Realite
Djako - Selection Musiques Electroniques Vol.2 - Devil Train
John Handy – Hard Work
One Giant Step – My Culture
Beastie Boys – The In Sound From Way Out! - In 3’s
Beau Jocque & the Zydeco Hi-Rollers - Couché Dehors Hier au Soir
Zero 7 – The Garden – Futures
Colin Hay – Topanga – Waiting for my real life to begin
Samia Farah – Samia Farah – Les Temps Difficiles
Desmond Dekker - The Best of - 007 (Shanty Town)
De-Phazz - Plastic Love Memory - Namelesss Life (Rapoetry)
Koop - Waltz For Koop - In A Heartbeat
Mecca Bodega - Subway Stories - Red Shoes
Ian Pooley - Since Then - Venasque
Clap Your Hands Say Yeah - Over And Over Again
Nicolai Dunger - Tranquil Isolation - Last Night I Dreamt Of Missisippi
Jose Gonzalez – Veneer – Crosses
Julia Fordham - Concrete Love - Love
Morcheeba - The Gershwin Groove - Summertime

Count me in for round three, although, I did not receive CD's from the first two rounds either... Maybe the third time is the charm!

Aug 2, 06 10:01 am  · 
 · 
wilsonjd

Hooray, I actually made the deadline. Thanks Quixotica. This has to be one of the best uses of the internet.

Count me in for the third round, and if I get you Vado, I won't leave you hanging.

Aug 8, 06 11:00 pm  · 
 · 
crowbert

I would like to join in this shin-dig. It will be after my deadline so I will have the time or so...

Have people included fancy-actung packaging & the like, or is it more all over the board - cause my gf is missing me right now.

I am thinking of a series of deep cuts of how it suck to work so much - but no BTO, I promise.

ciao,
Rob

Aug 9, 06 12:21 am  · 
 · 
mightylittle™

wow...totally lost touch with the world the last couple months.

computer crashed, bicycle crashed (with me on it), dog put to sleep (13yo) 2 weeks out of town to boot...just got back, then out to dallas for a few days, now finally back in the saddle.

but not only did i perservere, at some point i even made the cd for swap#2 and never mailed it! it's been sitting right here on my desk all along. i don't recall making it.

i haven't seen hide nor hair of my recipient in my cursory glance at the last few weeks of this thread, nor did i receive one myself, but no complaints from me.

should i send it out?

anybody not get one who's interested in my bbq mix?

pm me.

Aug 11, 06 2:14 pm  · 
 · 

don't have access to my cds yet, but still game to go again.

Aug 11, 06 5:42 pm  · 
 · 
Ms Beary

my latest project has a soundtrack, with hits like Michael Jackson's Stop Pressuring Me, and Queen's We are the Champions.

Aug 13, 06 11:33 am  · 
 · 
PsyArch

Yeah Yeah Yeah, (that's for the third)

if you can cope with the dope, I'm in.

Aug 13, 06 4:07 pm  · 
 · 
quixotica

OOPS. . .

The 15th kinda slipped by me there. all with its ninja like stealth capabilities.

anyway. the new list for the CD swap will be up by friday. along with the theme and due dates. Mark my words. EVERYONE who signed up for this swap will get a CD.

Aug 16, 06 9:34 am  · 
 · 
quixotica

Round 3:

a smaller, more managable group.

Theme: in honor of the changing seasons, the fun of summer ending and kids going back to school, this swaps theme is "music you wan design to." a cd for all those all night design sessions.Whether it be mellow instrumentals or music that will keep your eyes open at 4 in the morning, let's see what you got!

Deadline to get it in the mail is friday, september 8th.

list is as follows:

sender > receiver

3Dgraffiti > PsyArch
Vado Retro > Gabe Bergeron
liberty bell > Steven Ward
Psyarch > Franklloydmike
aml > Vado Retro
wilsonjd > liberty bell
Steven Ward > quixotica
quixotica > aml
Gabe Bergeron > crowbert
Franklloydmike > wilsonjd
crowbert > 3Dgraffiti

enjoy eyerybody.

Aug 18, 06 4:00 pm  · 
 · 
liberty bell

Thanks quixotica! I am now challenged to come up with something interesting for Mr. Ward, hmmmmmm......

Aug 18, 06 4:05 pm  · 
 · 

aw come on, lb. i'm easy to please.

Aug 18, 06 4:32 pm  · 
 · 

this'll be tough since i've gotten very used to not working with music. a habit started at my last firm where music wasn't allowed.

so what would i work to NOW? in undergrad it was geto boys, eric b, and ice t during late night. day time was peter gabriel, bolshoi, bauhaus, joni mitchell, neville bros, al green...

most of my music listening these days happens when i'm driving from job to job, meeting to meeting, so the last swap was appropriate.

maybe i'll just revisit 'what i'm listening to now'? or 'music to demolish your new house by'?

Aug 18, 06 4:36 pm  · 
 · 

wow. 600 posts and we're only on the third swap!?

Aug 18, 06 8:41 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: