· 
Per Corell

Hi

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Cyber-Boat/

Jan 25, 05 7:50 am  · 
 · 
Per Corell

Hi
If that don\t impress you as'per'useal, that the designs are so popular that 911 members at the moment have joined the Cyber-Boat group, then check the 275 members in http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Cyber-Boat-Longboat-5meter/

the 175 members in
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Cyber-Boat-boatplans/

But maby you shuld rather read what is said about the new Cyber-Boat group<
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Tsunami-Longboat/

"Hi all !
I am alway stunned with simplicity and beutynes of Per Corel design.
The lines of hulls are strong , speed and sexy. New Tsunami-longboats
are excellent example of artistic design .
Thank you
nkosta"

as'per'useal how long is your list of pleased clients please point to some of your designs, please refere what your clients say.

Jan 25, 05 8:15 am  · 
 · 
as'per'usual

Again Per you miss the point.

A) this is an architecture site, not a site for sailors

B) with respect to A, you haven't designed anything. Rather you have merely regurgitated somebody elses building technique.

So please Per, open a nice refreshing can of wise-up!

Jan 25, 05 9:02 am  · 
 · 
Per Corell

Hi

Why is this so important to you , "Rather you have merely regurgitated somebody elses building technique." Do you suffer by the fact that somone display a new building method ?
Why is that sure you are not sick.

Why didn't you refere what your clients say about your architecture what have you build I show you proberly rather hide.

Jan 25, 05 12:18 pm  · 
 · 
Per Corell

Hi

The reson I ask you "as'per'useal , about showing some of your designs, is that I am sure I can find the grain of reson you just sicken your mind, displaying what's on your mind.

Even in my bible Jesus had clever people talking him against --- not by sharing the vision but softly distrubiating poison "asking" clever questions to put hinm away not by the love of truth the love of god , but only to cheat him to make it so as you academics rule the game ; making dull tales of nothing instead of art, houses that cost ten times what they need , being not able to restand nature .

Now what do you "as'per'useal speak , what you think is great do you know that you are just poisoning your own mind , that what you produce is filth and dirty ----- you even know as you don't even dare put yoiur name on it , even there you are faul .

Why is it you have time traveling mailing lists, one designing havn't, isn't the reson that you are just an old dryass usenet fanatic or a compleatly amature --- you think dirt is great it's not .

Jan 25, 05 12:33 pm  · 
 · 
stephanie

i feel like going home and sitting in my bathtub, drinking wine, and listening to cat power all day.

instead i am staying at work so that i can go to the zoo to verify measurements on some existing buildings.

Jan 25, 05 12:53 pm  · 
 · 
Per Corell

Hi

Then you must be surprised when I tell you that in this contry CAD drawings are made after the building is there , --- now could you emagine a better way _not to make profit from new technilogy ,if these existing buildings was 3D-H you never would be checking measures .

Jan 25, 05 1:36 pm  · 
 · 
as'per'usual

Per ,I give up on you, especially now that you have brought religion into the mix. You lose all common sense as soon as you bring in religion.

You have to be the biggest wanker to ever browse the net...

Jan 25, 05 1:37 pm  · 
 · 
Per Corell

Hi

Again you display your filth only, even trying to speak nice you don't talk about architecture but your own shitty emagination, I have no religion maby you have, but Im'e sure from your faul mouth that your master is down bellow that when you feel the heat rising it's not love bur just waiting to show your shitty mind.

Jan 25, 05 1:40 pm  · 
 · 
eu80

When in a discussion and the other person says, for example, "What is 54 x 3?" I just sit and look contemplative (my mind a complete blank) until they come up with the answer and then I agree with them.

Jan 25, 05 1:45 pm  · 
 · 
Per Corell

Hi

There are only 3 types of people in this world ; those who can count and those who can not.

Jan 25, 05 2:26 pm  · 
 · 
liberty bell

Oh, god, eu80, I do the EXACT same thing and you just made me spit coffee all over my keyboard ha!!! thankyouthankyouthankyou.....

Jan 25, 05 2:29 pm  · 
 · 
stephanie

i spilled coffee all over my desk, not once, but twice today.

Jan 25, 05 3:05 pm  · 
 · 
kyll

first off- this thread rocks! its therapeutic and i think some of you guys are being as honest as possible, and that rocks too. (anonyminity is a great tool for honesty eh?)

ok- here goes.

#5 ( b/ci posted previously)- i have posted to this *web site numerous times which is like this thread on crack http://grouphug.us/

(*note: that site WILL get you hooked, trust me)

#6 i'm going to an event at the center for architecture tonight for the free wine and cuz i want to see what these supposed big time architects look like in person (if you go, i'll be the one in black)

#6B- i'll probably be making fun of them with my drunk friends and laughing in the back uproariously (again, the one in black)

#7- i'm dyin to know what design-geek-girl, jam-arch, and stephanie look like (providing theyre all females) because in my totally fantastical mind, theyre all super hot architect chicks. (please you three hot archi-amazonas feel free to elaborate or even post a pic. thank you.)

#8- i missed the submission for the flight93 proposal b/c i was playing metal gear solid3:snakeater mercilessly into the wee hours of the morning....slacker

#9- i sometimes leave the office at.......get ready....5:30!

Jan 25, 05 4:29 pm  · 
 · 
French

holly crap 5:30...

Jan 26, 05 1:19 pm  · 
 · 
aml

i'm convinced if my nickname at archinect were obviously female i'd get a lot more attention but i won't change it because:

a. it would change my 'join in' date [as if anybody cares]

b. it would make me officially shallow, vs. right now only closet shallow.

Jan 26, 05 2:04 pm  · 
 · 
post-neorealcrapismist

-i still have not figured out how to use photoshop

-i miss the dentist ninja posts

Jan 26, 05 2:20 pm  · 
 · 
lush

i've spent a small fortune buying the best architecture books...theory, pretty pictures, technology...havent read any of them...i confess, i dont think i ever will. pleeez tell me im not the only one!!!

Jan 26, 05 5:03 pm  · 
 · 
THREADS

I check to see where my images are ranked on the image board.

2.8 sa wah?!!...I don't think so (SNAP!&*)

Jan 26, 05 9:44 pm  · 
 · 
THREADS

I also spent over $850 in college applications. I used all of my student refund.

word to the wise....pick 4.

Jan 26, 05 9:46 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

i have little knowledge skill or passion for this, although posting is great fun

Jan 27, 05 6:46 pm  · 
 · 
Museschild

lush...you are not alone.

i, too, often leave work at 6:00...after getting there at 9:00...the horror.

Jan 27, 05 10:41 pm  · 
 · 
design geek-girl

Hey Kyll, Jam's a dude. Hope that didn't ruin your day.

Jan 27, 05 11:27 pm  · 
 · 
ether

i was fired for not being a "good fit" after a year and a half commitment.

with three weeks left, i've decided to go ahead and apply to grad school.

Jan 29, 05 12:47 pm  · 
 · 
biomec

every semester at one point or another i crawl under my desk into a ball and cry .....

Jan 30, 05 12:50 pm  · 
 · 
doberman

Even better (or worse...) Captain EO:
I can work for 9 hours straight and not even think about taking a leak. Now that's something.

Jan 30, 05 3:56 pm  · 
 · 
bigness

i love this thread, i love this site, i love all of you guys and the few girls (hey how about a 50/50 membership campaing?), i love per and as'per'usual, i think they should meet somewhere and have a punch up.

oh, new confessions. i love scot prescot cohen, i mean, seriously, i think his building are amazing.

i'm always so pissed off because i can never make beautiful layouts for my presentations, they go from bad to average to unoffending, and it pisses me off.

i (therefor) rip ideas from other people. be it layouts, exhibition props or other stuff...

i have never committed 100% to this stuff...i mean, i'm probably always 50% committed, rarely more than that.

and sometimes i'm even stupid enough to think that because other people work harder and longer than me and have similar results, i'm better than them...the truth of the matter is that i'm a slacker. i am seeking absolution.

i think (i am actually sure, and have proof) i busted one of the tutors form the uni passing a project down to a student so i could win a competition, but i'm keeping my mouth shut as i want to be in his unit next year...

i will finally cave in and buy a pc, because i need some serious 3d modelling and my mac can't cope. after almost 6 years of loyalty and campaigning against pc's...

this is my 5th year in architecture, i still dress like an overweight hardcore kid.

ahhh, feels so good. if only i didn't have my real name next to th post...

(louis and tim, keep yer mouth shut, should you read this!)

Jan 30, 05 5:43 pm  · 
 · 
joed

you mean preston scott cohen, right?

Jan 30, 05 7:03 pm  · 
 · 
joed

it seems like half the time i post here on archinect i'm correcting somebody on something. joed, public servant extraordinaire.

Jan 30, 05 7:04 pm  · 
 · 
aml

i love this thread but i hate it that i have to load like 4 pages in order to see the latests posts.

yet i still contribute to making it even longer because...

i love it that it has beaten the fancy graphic lovers as longest discussion, although i'm too lazy to check.

Jan 31, 05 10:26 am  · 
 · 
Per Corell

Ha just wait

Jan 31, 05 10:43 am  · 
 · 
David Cuthbert

kyll: sorry to disappoint but I'm not a hot archi-amazon chick rather a 6' tall with the shape of a lnbkr. Also keep your eyes of design-geek girl I (haven't) seen her first

confession: I fear marriage will make me less of an architect. I don't have a fear of committment but if i tell them the truth they really would hate me. Looking to have a girlfriend, smart and sexy enough to be on an architect's arm and to come with a cute dog, about the size of agouti.

Jan 31, 05 2:40 pm  · 
 · 
dioscuri

I'm not sure if I love this thread though I truly enjoy the idea of me actually confessing on it at some point when I figure out how to be honest enough that I can come back to read it later and say 'man, I'm one honest to god motherf*cker'

Jan 31, 05 3:05 pm  · 
 · 
bigness

joed, thanks, you're our architectural spell check.

Jan 31, 05 3:51 pm  · 
 · 
David Cuthbert

confession: fell in love with John Pawson's cookbook. He seems like one of those strict minimalist who forces his kids to live 12.5 of their life without shoes

Feb 1, 05 7:30 am  · 
 · 
SpringFresh

pssst.
i hate architecture.
well 90% of it
and i think architecture without architects is often the solution.
i think governments should pay us off to sit back and become paper architects, so everything in our minds can exist in a state of perfection, and then we can finally read all the books we have always been meaning to read

and i have a sad belief that i can do anything.
i blame tv.

Feb 2, 05 6:11 pm  · 
 · 
belle

i like old things, not shiny new surfaces... is that allowed?

Feb 3, 05 11:58 am  · 
 · 
belle

i like old things, not shiny new surfaces... is that allowed?

Feb 3, 05 11:58 am  · 
 · 
David Cuthbert

confession: i think blobs will become the white elephants by next year. I love concrete...the greyer the better

Feb 3, 05 2:01 pm  · 
 · 
liberty bell

I am so lonely tonight that I just spent 20 minutes scanning through this thread again so I could feel surrounded by "friends".

And it's Friday at midnight. Sad.

Plus i want to see the thread beat out fancy graphics lovers, so I'm trying to bring it back.

Apr 30, 05 1:26 am  · 
 · 
LenaV

Don't feel bad. Friday night is just an excuse for drunken idiots to party and rub it in your face that they have better places to be.

I was drunk earlier from the free booze we get at work on Fridays, then I went to get pizza, and now I'm going to bed. All is good in the life of Lena.

Is it weird that I enjoy hanging out by myself!?

Apr 30, 05 2:04 am  · 
 · 
David Cuthbert

no its not weird LenaV, I'm sure many of the archinecters out there spent Friday night alone - I spent most of the night alone as well. Liberty - bring it back!

confession - I like showing up engineers when it comes to resolving structures on my buildings - buh hah hah - if only I could get the estimating right - darnit

Apr 30, 05 8:53 am  · 
 · 
liberty bell

Jeez, the Fancy Graphics Lovers thread has over 600 posts to this thread's just under 400.

I confess that this surprises me - Per's thread is so annoying I can't bear it!

Apr 30, 05 11:45 am  · 
 · 
liberty bell

Jeez, the Fancy Graphics Lovers thread has over 600 posts to this thread's just under 400.

I confess that this surprises me - Per's thread is so annoying I can't bear it!

Apr 30, 05 11:45 am  · 
 · 
aml

well we're bringing it back!

[by the way there really should be some sort of shortcut to get to the end of these super long threads- maybe i'm just lazy]

Apr 30, 05 1:49 pm  · 
 · 
mauOne™

i dont have a car
i used to have a jeep but i sold it so i could get into arch school

most of the time i dont need one, but on the days that i really do its crazy not having one, you know its all for th ladies.

wow i cant believe i got this one out

Jun 10, 05 11:48 am  · 
 · 
galvanize

this is my first ime on archinect.... ummm is that bad?

Jun 10, 05 2:04 pm  · 
 · 
galvanize

I live in new york city... but I work in new jersey.... please dont judge!

Jun 10, 05 2:06 pm  · 
 · 
galvanize

i hear you mauOne.

Jun 10, 05 2:50 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: