Archinect
anchor

What music are you listening to?

awaiting_deletion

when am I getting deleted...

I've probably heard the white boy version of this song as many listens as per youtube (you know those copy cat dudes - Led Zepplin)

Oct 17, 20 8:37 pm  · 
 · 
awaiting_deletion

new page, a new day to harp on those copy cat guys from England, not China, England. 

Oct 17, 20 8:38 pm  · 
 · 
awaiting_deletion

think about it kids, pre-internet...

some loosers from England - Jimmy Page and Robert Plant are touring or hangin' backstage with with some other skinny English looser band and they hear this shit and go "Hey, they from Mississippi, NO one is going to know" and then introduce this shit via whatever to the world...and they're legends. Led Zepplin, legends (besides Nazi Germanies Zepplins!)....

I remember my poetry professor qouting the squeezed lemon bit and hinting at the obvious - no white boys from England be squeezing lemons. TRUE.

Where are lemons grown?

remember kids, everything you know is false if you're into originality...but if you're not - tic toc your way into facebook popularity! (it's cute)

· 
awaiting_deletion

since I get a new page and I ain't deleted...more history on music

but then all of Britain, this is it, this is thier revolution

white people doing black shit....it's often called "revolutionary"

Oct 17, 20 8:46 pm  · 
 · 
randomised

And if you play acid house at 1.5x speed you get something like this: https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=iO1oLIOS-kY

· 
Herrygrany

I LOVEEEE 30SECONDS TO MARS! I'M A BIG FUN

Oct 18, 20 8:32 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

• ×Search in: