Archinect
anchor

Hi all you fancy graphics lovers

Luis Fraguada

I was just commenting on the fact that I think that last post where you said "exactly" was your shortest post on this thread, and it was in responce to this:

"your throw fishnet darkness will come to you only fish from your night bottom."

Jun 14, 05 12:14 pm  · 
 · 
freq_arch

of course they understand each other, cf=Per Corell

Jun 14, 05 1:37 pm  · 
 · 
Per Corell

Listen I have a name.

Jun 14, 05 3:04 pm  · 
 · 
cf

people, look you for what?

is my name as for who?

Jun 15, 05 9:01 am  · 
 · 

koo koo ca choo

Jun 15, 05 9:07 am  · 
 · 
Per Corell

Hi
A few mails ago I put in this link ;

http://www.nexusjournal.com/reviews_v6n2-Hermann.html

The response been;
"f course they understand each other, cf=Per Corell people, look you for what? is my name as for who? koo koo ca choo."

There have been not one single relevant graphic , not one single response to my call for something better than 3D-H , and when pointing to this link ;

http://www.nexusjournal.com/reviews_v6n2-Hermann.html

Jun 15, 05 9:35 am  · 
 · 
cf

function information, what you have, then to computer 3d-h your house?
know how 3d-h many function information of house?

Jun 15, 05 10:00 am  · 
 · 
Per Corell

Sorry cf I didn't get it the first time, could you repeat that ?

Jun 15, 05 11:41 am  · 
 · 
Tectonic

maybe these would help Per, http://www.vblogcentral.com

Jun 15, 05 11:45 am  · 
 · 
driftwood

Function is of hygh, information many... does 3d-h not theroo graphic be?

People are understand with informationing function graphics.

They sey,.. "thro boilingg pot in water put frog.;:.,,, jumps

cooks when cold waeter mak boil,,-. no jmps."

Jun 15, 05 11:47 am  · 
 · 
cf

how know 3d-h surface to make for house, all roof with no rooms?
how 3d-h surface with flat roof?

Jun 15, 05 11:59 am  · 
 · 
Per Corell

Easy to realise from these animations, please remember to go down the page to see next animation , there are several if you scroll down, read the messeage know the fact.

http://home20.inet.tele.dk/h-3d/

Jun 15, 05 12:45 pm  · 
 · 
cf

thinking, roof of boat need feet of self strong on ground or fall at first built. need number 2 building below for strongness first, boat same. this not easy built for dollar.

Jun 15, 05 1:17 pm  · 
 · 
Per Corell

Sorry but 3D-H is acturly a handy thing, it provide the boats framework, prepared with cabins and roof 3D-Honeycomb will do it all. Replacing the tradisional building elements with a framework , go build a boat or whatever at some size nomatter how lame you prepare - if it work it have a framework .
Realy cf you shuldn't miss the graphics beside, I am quite sure no one even tried to make the calculations about what it cost in a specific material and these meters to cut --- Now I know what a framwork for a small Pavilion cost ,calculated for volume and length of cut the cost of the raw framework is so low ,that saying that 3D-H do it at a third the cost, is a humble request ,it do much more.
Problem for you Romans are, that this make all the cake ; floors and walls are cut within frames and come as surprises , no one layed the floor framework as everything is just section frames vowen together so it provide a structure 4 times as strong. Check again look for the floor ribs the engineering steeltubeworks it's not there , this is new this point to the new jobs and the new architecture .

Click this scroll down the page

Jun 15, 05 1:39 pm  · 
 · 
cf

how stand house as other build sides walls wave each other, no yet handshake.

Jun 15, 05 1:57 pm  · 
 · 
Per Corell

This is organic architecture that will take a bomb. remove some frames and add an extra sky room ,the building will in fact change shape, youcan even make a 3D-H structure eat another structure , make it replace and end up with a much greater option --- rebuild with original spareparts , this exact design if you just have a CNC controlled cutting mashin and the steel plate.
You can do whatever you want in terms of shaping --- build-around combining different scale framework in various types of sheet material, start with an impressive basic framework assembly and building unto that, with thinner sheet or sheet in organic materials. You can even make the framework in a framework structure as material for the sheets you cut for a greater 3D-H structure.
When you do the first calculations from weight of sheet material plus vaste you lose your pen by surprise -- a third the cost is a humble request, knowing it allway's can be restored that a bomb will dameage just the secondary framework , knowing that the basic structure will be presaved within make it last a thousand years, beside it work digital so is it so surprising that when computers atlast get the chance, then it will be so much more better .

Jun 15, 05 2:09 pm  · 
 · 
David Zeibin

I think they are fighting.... ???

Jun 15, 05 9:16 pm  · 
 · 
A Center for Ants?

it's like watching japanese television. you can be grossly entertained while maintaining complete ignorance as to what they're actually trying to say.

Jun 15, 05 9:45 pm  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

i never knew english could be a foreign language...for english speaking types like me.

Jun 15, 05 10:02 pm  · 
 · 
driftwood

There's this horrible, horrible, inkling in my brain that I'm that child...

Trapped by this strange, ugly man, despite my wishes to just play outside, without his hands pawing my no-no places....

Jun 16, 05 2:06 am  · 
 · 
driftwood

Anyone else feel like that...??

Anyone??

Jun 16, 05 2:08 am  · 
 · 
David Zeibin

I've always kinda felt like the computer in the picture.

Manipulated, abused, subject to these relentless experiments, powerless to control my own destiny!

Jun 16, 05 2:24 am  · 
 · 
Per Corell

Hi
David what are you talking about, --- for me it sound like you blinded your mind with one picture, abused -- what abuse have you even read my ansvers to each and every one who participate the discussion from a serious point of view. Do you even understand that this is a new method something never seen before --- is it abuse when a bright guy suggest a bransd new method ,that bring a building at a third the cost in a innovative new method --- "poverless to control my own desiny!" ; what are you talking about ,if you chech this tread you se a guy who share his bright idea and what response that yield ,a response that so often just show that the role of a visionary artist are the same today as in 1905 , that academics see art as something that belong in a museum and artists as those dead ones ofcaurse, that created that in the museums.
David are you talking to yourself or are you trying to communicate the same irelevant and arogant nonsense ,the pictures the blind have seen the words the deaf heard, -- and when you ask the next guy and the previous guy , did you then ask yourself if this tread is the blind critic making critic about the graphic, the sadass usenet fanatic acturly complaining that this guy get the attention he wanted himself, --- now in this tread I refere the fact that I can document to have develobed this grand attitude way back 12 years ,I point to the fact that from the start there been a crowd of jeloux dryass usenet guru's that been praising the thief gloryfying the robber , a crowd that seem to know you Romans innermost Terminator , how to collect a crowd the same way as bullying make life a hell in so many workplaces -- you seem rather to want to fit in with that do not, as these pretitors will turn on you just for your name when they infected your mind with the useal bullying and group harasment.
David it also seem that you dislike graphics as much as all others that want to replace the true vision with fake names and fake words, is that so --- is it so that you to can't put up a relevant alternative but with a jeloux mind or supporting the crowd just want to play safe ?

Jun 16, 05 9:15 am  · 
 · 
cf

ok, build way:
3 pointed start build side walls (2 friends look happy each)- 2 legs out, 1 arm pole hold, stretch, stretch, make big. pole move, stretch, stretch make big. shake hands.

Jun 16, 05 10:30 am  · 
 · 
Luis Fraguada

holy crap!

Jun 16, 05 10:55 am  · 
 · 
Per Corell

cf I find it impossible to ansver your mail. Is this the last resort now you realised that anyone who had a serious question allway's got a relevant ansver, do you call your words a relevant aproach ,sorry but anyone who read this know exactly that I am the guy who stand up and do not hide behind a fake name, anyone reading this tread know that none of the fakenames seem to know a clue that the tread proberly have been alianised by a few sadass usenet rightwing fellows with the only joy in life ,to harass someone covered by the fake names ----- you better realise that in other discussions where someone without a clue displayed what's in his innermost mind, this had fatal results. Not only did this guy leave the discussion as he described himself by his own choice of words, fact is that every piece of shit and any handfull of dirt he threw, came back strait into his own face and the guy ended at a mental institution.
Now why is it you don't look at your own words or as I do show the words to someone ---this way you maby will find that it is needless to hide behind a fake name it do not matter that you don't know the persons name ,as his words allready show his lack of guts the childish aproach and what the words cover.
Cf the things you deal with will shape your mind the words and your attitude will not make you a plesant life and make sure you will be satisfied with your work --- in fact you mirror your inner drive a drive that impossible can be the drive of a creative person. Listen before the dryass fanatics get you trapped, ------- did your words here create a beautifull house ? they did not but they replaced a small bit of your possible joy in life with a poison.

Jun 16, 05 11:05 am  · 
 · 
Per Corell

Cf I just tell you that svining someone under a fake name ,will create a tumor that you can't do anything about. Everytime you se that persons name the tumor of fake and lie will start hurting in your mind. When everybody speak the social pinguin you will know that you are one of those who under fake name ,was cheated to give away your own creativity in a sad game about evil doing. You can't share this pain as then you agrea that you was cought by the easy critic ,the saur but clownish evil , that you do not own even the guts to show your name, everytime you se a fantastic 3D-H you will in your own mind know ,that you don't own the strength ,don't have the guts, only the "guts" to follow some evil mind, now we seen that before in history didn't we ?

Jun 16, 05 11:29 am  · 
 · 
Per Corell
Jun 16, 05 11:47 am  · 
 · 
urbanisto

THIS CANNOT BE FOR REAL!

"ok, build way:
3 pointed start build side walls (2 friends look happy each)- 2 legs out, 1 arm pole hold, stretch, stretch, make big. pole move, stretch, stretch make big. shake hands."
BY cf

Kurt Schwitters, Marcel Duchamp, they are back.
TheDadaist movement lives.

Jun 16, 05 12:07 pm  · 
 · 
"and the guy ended at a mental institution."

Not only will 3D-H reinvent construction, it will send you to a mental institution if you don't behave!

Jun 16, 05 12:07 pm  · 
 · 
driftwood

Per, you are so full of shit, it's ridiculous.

Jun 16, 05 12:14 pm  · 
 · 
cf

per, friend, please. no understand. why angry, no need.
you not see bird aim to. turn, way wrong.

Jun 16, 05 12:24 pm  · 
 · 
Per Corell

Hi
Cf thanks you now brought the tread to a number so it will reach 1000.

Jun 16, 05 1:07 pm  · 
 · 
el jeffe

cf - you're brilliant. i haven't laughed this hard in a while....

Jun 16, 05 1:32 pm  · 
 · 
Medit

Per, is that last fancy graphic a cathedral?
(try to answer with just a 3-line message approx)

Jun 16, 05 4:05 pm  · 
 · 
Per Corell

Hi
it is another testbench , show how frames for floors are a part of the same frame that transverse and do the foundations for the wall.
I said that I develob building methods and I know what wonders that will show when you realy understand the method , guess the gotic expression simply deal with the Solid primitives for the building wall , but I am happy that is is not nessery my task to realise what increadible details, can come from just one plain material go to tis page. Se what it say at the bottom ;

Jun 16, 05 4:14 pm  · 
 · 
A Center for Ants?

t-shirt time....

whaddya think of this one? (just a quick ditty in photoshop)

Jun 16, 05 4:50 pm  · 
 · 
A Center for Ants?

maybe the honeycomb thing on the front, the text on the back?

Jun 16, 05 4:50 pm  · 
 · 
cf

sorry per friend. know why not was said me.

you much building man, face still your head on please. great man may suffer, people know not.

Jun 16, 05 4:59 pm  · 
 · 
Per Corell

Nonsense a beautifull thing is no suffer .

Jun 16, 05 5:07 pm  · 
 · 
pasha

per you should get into screen savers.. this could be really good..

Jun 16, 05 5:17 pm  · 
 · 
geno

and thus the beauty of the ending of this thread ceases all of our suffering.

please.

Jun 16, 05 5:18 pm  · 
 · 
marlowe

A Center for Ants?:

Can I get one in a mens medium?

Jun 16, 05 5:26 pm  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

come one let's ratchet this thing up to 1000 by the end of the weekend! my Cristal needs to be consumed...

Jun 16, 05 6:36 pm  · 
 · 
illogic

Hi

ok seriously... no need to get personal Per. If you met me I'm sure you would find that I am not a "dryass usenet fanatic" nor a "sadass usenet rightwing fellows". I happen to sit a decent amount left of centre if you must know and I've never used Usenet either (a bit before my time i think). The 'F word' as you put it was typed out of an overwhelming frustration, it wasn't a direct insult to yourself. See, and now you've resorted to saying things like "piece of shit" which really makes your assult on me for using the 'F word' weigh very little.

So, to keep this discussion "on topic", can you post a link to somewhere we can download your cathederal model? this might make comments about your method a little more direct... you can fudge things in images. I would really like to see the junctions your 3D-H produces. I'm also curious as to how services would interface with your system.

Jun 16, 05 7:47 pm  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

Alright 'Necters I took the text - the first paragraph below - from one of Per's most recent postings 06/16/05 6:15 and ran it through this site, http://www.tashian.com/multibabel/

I think the translations explain everything.

Hi
David what are you talking about, --- for me it sound like you blinded your mind with one picture, abused -- what abuse have you even read my ansvers to each and every one who participate the discussion from a serious point of view. Do you even understand that this is a new method something never seen before --- is it abuse when a bright guy suggest a bransd new method ,that bring a building at a third the cost in a innovative new method --- "poverless to control my own desiny!" ; what are you talking about ,if you chech this tread you se a guy who share his bright idea and what response that yield ,a response that so often just show that the role of a visionary artist are the same today as in 1905 , that academics see art as something that belong in a museum and artists as those dead ones ofcaurse, that created that in the museums.
David are you talking to yourself or are you trying to communicate the same irelevant and arogant nonsense ,the pictures the blind have seen the words the deaf heard, -- and when you ask the next guy and the previous guy , did you then ask yourself if this tread is the blind critic making critic about the graphic, the sadass usenet fanatic acturly complaining that this guy get the attention he wanted himself, --- now in this tread I refere the fact that I can document to have develobed this grand attitude way back 12 years ,I point to the fact that from the start there been a crowd of jeloux dryass usenet guru's that been praising the thief gloryfying the robber , a crowd that seem to know you Romans innermost Terminator , how to collect a crowd the same way as bullying make life a hell in so many workplaces -- you seem rather to want to fit in with that do not, as these pretitors will turn on you just for your name when they infected your mind with the useal bullying and group harasment.
David it also seem that you dislike graphics as much as all others that want to replace the true vision with fake names and fake words, is that so --- is it so that you to can't put up a relevant alternative but with a jeloux mind or supporting the crowd just want to play safe ?

Translated to French:
Bonjour
David ce qui sont vous parlant, --- pour moi il bruit comme vous a
aveuglé votre esprit avec une image, maltraitée -- quel abus vous
font lire même mes ansvers à des chaque qui participent la
discussion d'un point de vue sérieux. Faites-vous comprennent même
que c'est une nouvelle méthode quelque chose non jamais vue avant que
--- est il abus quand un type intelligent suggèrent une nouvelle
méthode de bransd, celui apportent à un bâtiment à un tiers le
coût dans une nouvelle méthode innovatrice --- "poverless pour
contrôler mon propre desiny!" ; ; ce qui sont vous,if parlants
vous chech cette bande de roulement vous expert en logiciel un type
qui partagent sa idée lumineuse et les quels réponse qui rapportent
à la réponse de,a qu'exposition tellement souvent juste que le rôle
d'un artiste visionnaire sont le même aujourd'hui qu'en 1905, ce les
universitaires voient l'art en tant que quelque chose qui appartiennent
dans un musée et des artistes en tant que morts l'ofcaurse, qui a
créé cela dans les musées. David sont vous parlant vous-même ou
sont vous essayant de communiquer le même contrôle par totalisation
irelevant et arogant, les images l'aveugle ont vu les mots entendu
sourd, le fanatique -- et quand vous demandez au prochain type et au
type précédent, vous a fait se demandent alors si cette bande de
roulement est le critique aveugle faisant le critique au sujet du
graphique, de USENET de sadass se plaignant acturly que ce type
obtiennent l'attention qu'il s'est voulu, --- maintenant dans ce
refere de la bande de roulement I le fait que je peux documenter pour
avoir develobed ce dos grand de voie d'attitude 12 ans de point de,I
au fait qui dès le début il y a une foule de celle du gourou de
USENET de dryass de jeloux étée félicitant le voleur gloryfying le
voleur, une foule qui semblent vous connaître programme finisseur les
plus secrets de Romans, comment rassembler une foule la même voie
dont en intimidant faites à la vie un enfer ainsi beaucoup de lieux
de travail -- vous sembler plutôt vouloir équiper dedans de cela pas
, car ces pretitors vous exciteront juste pour votre nom quand ils ont
infecté votre esprit avec le harasment useal d'intimider et de
groupe. David il semblent également que vous détestez des graphiques
autant que tous les autres qui veulent substituer la vision vraie avec
des noms faux et des mots faux, est qu'ainsi --- est-elle de sorte que
vous au au pouvoir mettre vers le haut une alternative appropriée
mais avec un esprit de jeloux ou supporter la foule voulez juste jouer
le coffre-fort ?

Translated back to English:
Hello David what are you speaking, --- for me it noise like you
plugged your spirit with an image, maltreated -- which abuse makes you
read even my ansvers with each who take part the discussion from a
serious point of view. You make even include/understand that it is a
new method something not ever seen before --- is it abuse when an
intelligent type suggest a new method of bransd, that bring to a
building to a third the cost in a new innovating method ---
"poverless to control my clean desiny!" ; what are you, yew
speaking you chech this expert tread you in software a type who share
his brilliant idea and which answer which report to the answer, has
that exposure so much often just that the role of an artist visionary
are the same one today that in 1905, the this academics see art as
something who belong in a museum and artists as dead a ofcaurse, which
created that in the museums. David are you speaking yourself or are
you trying to communicate the same irelevant and arogant sum check,
the images the blind man saw the words heard deaf, the fanatic -- and
when you ask the next type and the preceding type, made you wonder
then if this tread is the blind critic making the critic about the
graph, of USENET of sadass complaining acturly that this type obtain
the attention which he wanted to be, --- maintaining in this refere
tread I the fact that I can document to have develobed this back large
of way of attitude 12 years of point of, beginning there is a crowd of
that of the guru of USENET of dryass of jeloux étée
congratulating the robber gloryfying the robber, a crowd which seems
to know you finishing program most secret of Novels, how to gather a
crowd thus much the same way of which by intimidating made with the
life a hell of places of work -- you to rather seem to want to equip
inside with that not, because these pretitors will just excite you for
your name when they infected your spirit with harasment the useal to
intimidate and of group. David it also seem that is you hate graphs as
much as all the others which want to substitute the true vision with
false names and false words, is that thus --- so that you with with
the capacity to put to the top a suitable alternative but with a
spirit of jeloux or to support crowd want just to play the safe?

Translated to German:
Hallo David was Sie sprechend sind, --- für mich steckte er
Geräusche wie Sie Ihren Geist mit einem Bild ein, mißhandelt -- dem
Mißbrauch Marken Sie sogar meine ansvers mit jedem lesen, die die
Diskussion von einem ernsten Gesichtspunkt teilnehmen. Sie bilden
gleichmäßiges include/understand, daß es eine neue Methode etwas
nicht überhaupt gesehen bevor ist --- ist es Mißbrauch, wenn ein
intelligenter Typ eine neue Methode von bransd vorschlagen, der holt
zu einem Gebäude zu einem Third die Kosten in einer neuen
Erneuernmethode --- "poverless, um mein sauberes desiny!" zu
steuern; ; was Sie sind, die Eibe, die Sie chech dieser
sachverständige Schritt Sie in der Software ein Typ spricht, die
seine leuchtende Idee teilen und die beantworten, welchem Report zur
Antwort, diese Berührung soviel häufig hat, gerade daß die Rolle
eines Künstlervisionärs die gleiche heute sind, der 1905, diese
Akademiker kunst als etwas sehen, das in einem Museum und in den
Künstlern als Tote ein ofcaurse gehören, das das in den Museen
erstellte. David sind Sie sprechend oder sind Sie versuchend, die
gleiche irelevant und arogant Summe Überprüfung, die Bilder, die der
blinde Mann die tauben Wörter gehörten, sah der Fanatiker
mitzuteilen -- und wenn Sie den folgenden Typen und um um den
vorhergehenden Typen bitten, Sie Wunder gebildet dann, wenn dieser
Schritt der blinde Kritiker ist, der den Kritiker über das Diagramm
bildet, der USENET der sadass, die sich acturly, daß dieser Typ
erreichen die Aufmerksamkeit, welches er wünschte sein, --- in diesem
refere Schritt I die Tatsache beibehalten, dessen ich dokumentieren
kann, um zu haben develobed dieses rückseitiges großes der Methode
von Haltung 12 Jahre Punkt und dort anfangen, bin eine, beschweren
Masse von der des Gurus von der USENET der dryass von jeloux étée
den Räuber beglückwünschend, der den Räuber, eine Masse gloryfying
ist, der scheint, Sie zu kennen beendenprogramm das meiste Geheimnis
der Romane, wie man eine Masse erfaßt folglich, die dessen gleiche
Methode durch das Einschüchtern mit der Lebensdauer eine Hölle
gebildet von den Orten der Arbeit viel ist -- Sie, zum eher zu
scheinen zu wünschen rüsten Innere mit dem nicht aus, weil diese
pretitors Sie gerade für Ihren Namen aufregen, als sie Ihren Geist
mit harasment das useal ansteckten, um einzuschüchtern und der
Gruppe. David scheint es auch, das Sie hassen Diagramme soviel wie
alle andere, die den zutreffenden Anblick mit falschen Namen und
falschen Wörtern ersetzen möchten, ist dieses folglich ist --- damit
Sie mit mit der Kapazität, zur Oberseite eine verwendbare Alternative
zu setzen aber mit einem Geist von jeloux oder zur
Unterstützungsmasse gerade Spiel das Safe wünschen?

Hello David which you are speaking, -- for me put in he noises like
you your spirit with a picture, abused -- the abuse labels read you
even my to verse with everyone, which participate the discussion of a
serious criterion. They form even include/understand the fact that it
a new method somewhat not at all seen before is -- is it abuse, if an
intelligent type a new method of bransd suggests, gets to a building
to a Third the costs in a new renewing method -- "poverless, in
order to control my clean desiny!" ; which you are, which eibe,
which you chech this expert step you speaks in the software a type,
which divides his lighting up idea and which it answers which report
has this contact to the response, as much frequently, even that the
role of a Kuenstlervisionaers the same today are, the 1905, these
university graduates art as something see, which in a museum and in
the artists as dead ones a ofcaurse belongs in the museums created.
David are speaking or are irelevant you trying you, the same and
arogant total examination, the pictures, which the blind man the deaf
words belonged, saw the fanatic indicating -- and if you ask the
following types and over for the preceding types, them miracles in an
educated manner if this step the blind critic is, who educates the
critic over the diagram, who USENET sadass, itself acturly that this
type achieve the attention, which it required its, -- in this I the
fact maintained refere step, whose I can document, over to have
develobed this back large of the method of attitude 12 years point and
there, is one begins, weights mass of that of the guru of the
USENET dryass of jeloux the étée robber congratulating, who the robber
to know a mass gloryfying is, which seems, you termination program
most secret of the novels, like one a mass entered therefore, the its
same method is formed for much by intimidating with the life span a
hell by the places of the work -- you to intimidate to rather to seem
to require do not equip inside with, because these excite pretitors
you even for your name, when them harasment your spirit with useal
stuck on, around and the group. David seems it also, you hates
diagrams as much as all different one, which would like to replace the
applicable sight with false names and false words, is this therefore
is -- thereby you also with the capacity to set to the top side a
usable alternative however with a spirit of jeloux or to the support
mass even play safe requires?

Translated to Italian:
Ciao David che state parlando, -- per me mettalo dentro diffonde come
voi il vostro spirito con un'immagine, abusata -- le etichette di
abuso li ha letti persino miei al verse con tutto, che partecipano la
discussione su un test di verifica serio. Formano include/understand
uniforme il fatto che esso un nuovo metodo piuttosto non affatto visto
prima che sia -- è l'abuso, se un tipo che intelligente un nuovo
metodo di bransd suggerisce, ottiene ad una costruzione ad un terzo i
costi in un nuovo metodo di rinnovamento -- "poverless,
nell'ordine per gestire il mio desiny!" pulito; ; quale siete, che
eibe, che chech questo punto esperto voi parlate nel software un tipo,
che divide la sua illuminazione sull'idea e che risponde al quale
rapporto ha questo contatto alla risposta, molto frequentemente,
persino che il ruolo di un Kuenstlervisionaers lo stessi oggi è, il
1905, arte di questi laureati dell'università come qualcosa vede, che
in un museo e negli artisti come morti un un ofcaurse appartengano nei
musei creati. David sta parlando o è irelevant voi che li provate, lo
stesso e l'esame totale arogant, le immagini, che l'uomo cieco le
parole sorde ha appartenuto, sega il fanatic che indicano -- e se
chiedete i seguenti tipi ed eccedenza i tipi preceding, loro miracoli
in un modo istruito se questo punto il critico cieco è, che istruisce
il critico sopra lo schema, che sadass di USENET, in se acturly che
questo tipo realizza l'attenzione, che ha richiesto il relativo, -- in
questo la I il punto del refere effettuato fatto, di cui posso
documentare, eccedenza da avere develobed questo grande posteriore del
metodo dell'atteggiamento 12 anni di punto e là, è uno comincia,
appesantisce la massa di quello del guru dei dryass di USENET di
jeloux il ladro che si congratula, che di étée il ladro per
conoscere una massa che gloryfying è, che sembra, voi programma di
termine la maggior parte del segreto dei romanzi, come uno una massa
inserita quindi, il relativo stesso metodo è formato per molto
intimidendo con la durata un inferno dai posti del lavoro -- da
intimidire a piuttosto per sembrare richiedere non dotate la parte
interna di, perché questi eccitano i pretitors voi anche per il
vostro nome, quando loro harasment il vostro spirito con useal
attaccato sopra, intorno ed il gruppo. David sembra esso egualmente,
voi odia gli schemi tanto quanto quello tutto il differente, che
vorrebbe sostituire la vista applicabile con i nomi falsi e le parole
false, è questo quindi è -- quindi voi anche con la capacità di
regolarsi alla parte superiore parteggiano un'alternativa utilizzabile
tuttavia per uno spirito di jeloux o al gioco della massa di sostegno
persino sicuro richiede?

Hello David that been speaking, -- for me it puts it within
disseminates like you your spirit with an image, misused -- the abuse
tags has read even mine to them to the verse with all, that they
participate the argument on a serious test of verification. They form
include/understand uniform the fact that it a new rather not at all
seen method before that it is -- is the abuse, if a type that
intelligent a new method of bransd suggests, obtains to one
construction to a third party the costs in a new method of renewal --
"poverless, in the order in order to manage clean mine
desiny!" ; which you are, than eibe, than chech this expert point
you speak in the software a type, that he divides its lighting system
on the idea and that answers to which relationship has this contact to
the answer, a lot frequently, that the role of a same
Kuenstlervisionaers the today even is, 1905, art of these graduated of
the university like something you see, that in a museum and the
artists as died a ofcaurse they belong in the created museums. David
is speaking or is irelevant you that tried them, same and the
examination total arogant, the images, than the blind man the words
sorde have belonged, saw the fanatic that they indicate -- and if you
ask the following types and surplus the types preceding, they miracles
in a well-educated way if this point the blind critic is, that
instructs the critic over the outline, than sadass of USENET, in if
acturly that this type realizes the attention, that it has demanded
the relative one, -- in this the point of the refere carried out made,
of which can document, great surplus to have develobed this posterior
one of the method of the attitude point and, is one here begins,
weights down the mass of that one of the guru of the dryass of USENET
of jeloux the ladro that congratula, than of étée the ladro in order
to know a mass that gloryfying is, that seems, you term program the
greater part of the secret of novels, like one an inserted mass
therefore, relative the same method is formed in order a lot
intimidating with the duration a hell from the places of the job -- to
intimidate rather in order to seem to demand not endowed the inner
part of, because these excite pretitors you also for your name, when
they harasment your attacked spirit with useal over, around and the
group. David equally seems it, you hate the outlines as well as how
much that all different, that it would want to replace the applicable
sight with the false names and the false words, are this therefore are
-- therefore you also with the ability to regulate to the parteggiano
advanced part a usable alternative however for a spirit of jeloux or
to the game of the mass of even sure support it demands?

Translated to Portuguese:
Hello David que falando, -- para mim que o põe disseminates dentro
como você seu espírito com uma imagem, empregada mal -- os Tag do
abuso leram a mina uniforme a eles ao verso com tudo, que participam o
argumento em um teste sério da verificação. Dão forma ao uniforme
de include/understand o fato que ele um novo rather não em todo o
método visto antes que é -- é o abuso, se um tipo que inteligente
um método novo do bransd sugira, obtem a uma construção a um
terceiro partido os custos em um método novo da renovação --
"poverless, na ordem em ordem para controlar o desiny!" limpo
da mina; ; quais você é, do que o eibe, do que o chech este ponto
perito você fala no software um tipo, que divide seu sistema de
lighting na idéia e que as respostas a que o relacionamento tem este
contato à resposta, um lote freqüentemente, que o papel de um mesmo
Kuenstlervisionaers hoje mesmo é, 1905, arte destes graduados da
universidade como algo que você vê, que em um museu e nos artistas
como morreu um ofcaurse pertencem nos museus criados. David está
falando ou é irelevant você que os tentou, mesmo e o total arogant,
as imagens da examinação, do que o homem cego o sorde das palavras
pertenceu, viu o fanatic que indicam que -- e se você pedir os
seguintes tipos e excesso os tipos que precedem, eles miracles em uma
maneira well-educated se este ponto o crítico cego for, que instrui o
crítico sobre o esboço, do que sadass do USENET, dentro se acturly
esse este tipo realizar a atenção, que exijiu relativo, -- neste o
ponto do refere carregou feito para fora, de que pode documentar, o
excesso grande a ter develobed este posterior um do método do ponto
da atitude e, é um aqui começa, torna mais pesado abaixo a massa
dessa do guru dos dryass do USENET do jeloux o ladro que o congratula,
do que do étée o ladro em ordem para saber uma massa que gloryfying
é, que parece, você denomina programa a parte mais grande do segredo
das novelas, como uma uma massa introduzida conseqüentemente, parente
que o mesmo método é dado forma em ordem um o lote intimidating com
a duração um inferno dos lugares do trabalho -- intimidate rather em
ordem para parecer exijir não dotado a parte interna de, porque estes
excitam pretitors você também para seu nome, quando eles harasment
seu espírito atacado com excesso useal, ao redor e o grupo. David
parece ingualmente ele, você odeiam os esboços as.well.as quanto
esse toda diferente, que quereria substituir a vista aplicável com os
nomes falsos e as palavras falsas, é este é conseqüentemente --
conseqüentemente você também com a abilidade de regular à parte
avançada parteggiano uma alternativa usable entretanto para um
espírito do jeloux ou ao jogo da massa da sustentação que certa
uniforme exige?

Speaking Hello David that, -- for me that you put it disseminates
inside as its spirit with a picture, used badly -- the Tag of the
abuse had read the mine uniform they to the verse with everything, who
participate the argument in a serious test of the verification. They
give to form to the uniform of include/understand the fact that it a
new rather all not in the seen method before he is -- it is the abuse,
if a type that intelligent a new method of bransd suggests, gets to a
construction to one third party the costs in a new method of the
refreshing -- "poverless, in the orderly order to control
desiny!" clean of the mine; ; which you are, of whom eibe, of that
chech this expert point you frequently say in software a type, that
she divides its system of lighting in the idea and that the responses
the one that the relationship has this contact to the reply, a batch,
that the paper of one exactly Kuenstlervisionaers today exactly is,
1905, art of these graduated of the university as something that you
it sees, that in a museum and the artists as died ofcaurse belongs in
the museums servant. David is speaking or is irelevant exactly you who
tried them, and the total arogant, the pictures of the examination, of
that the blind man sorde of the words belonged, saw fanatic that they
indicate that -- and if you to ask for to the following types and
excess the types that precede, they miracles in a way well-educated if
this point the critical blind person will be, that the critic
instructs on the sketch, of the one that sadass of the USENET, inside
if acturly this this type to carry through the attention, that exijiu
relative, -- in this the point of relates loaded outside make for, of
that can register, the great excess having develobed this posterior
one one of the method of the point of the attitude and, is one starts,
becomes heavier below the mass of this of guru of dryass of the USENET
of jeloux here barks it that congratula, of that of étée I bark
orderly to know it a mass that gloryfying is, that it seems, you calls
program the part greatest of the secret of novels, as a mass
introduced consequently, relative that the same method is given to
orderly form a batch intimidating with the duration a hell of the
places of the work -- intimidate to rather orderly for seeming to
exijir not endowed the part intern with, because these also excite
pretitors you for its name, when they harasment its spirit attacked
with useal excess, around and the group. David seems it ingualmente,
you hates the sketches as.well.as how much this all different one,
that it would want to substitute the applicable sight with the false
names and the false words, is this is consequently -- consequently you
also with the ability of however regulating to the parteggiano
advanced part an alternative usable for a spirit of jeloux or to the
game of the mass of the sustentation that certain uniform demands?

Translated to Spanish:
Hola de discurso David que, -- para mí que usted pone disemina el
interior mientras que su alcohol con un cuadro, usado gravemente -- la
etiqueta del abuso había leído el uniforme de la mina ellos al
verso con todo, que participan el argumento en una prueba seria de la
verificación. Dan a la forma al uniforme de include/understand el
hecho de que él un nuevo algo todos no en el método visto antes de
que él sea -- es el abuso, si un tipo que inteligente un nuevo
método de bransd sugiera, consigue a una construcción a un tercio
partido los costes en un nuevo método de la restauración --
"poverless, en la orden ordenada al desiny!" del control
limpio de la mina; ; cuál usted es, de quien eibe, de ese chech esta
punta experta usted dice con frecuencia en software un tipo, eso ella
divide su sistema de encenderse en la idea y que las respuestas la que
el lazo tiene este contacto a la contestación, un tratamiento por
lotes, que el papel de un Kuenstlervisionaers está exactamente hoy
exactamente, 1905, arte de éstos graduaron de la universidad como
algo que usted él ve, que en un museo y los artistas como ofcaurse
muerto pertenece en el criado de los museos. David está hablando o es
irelevant exactamente usted que los intentó, y el arogant total, los
cuadros de la examinación, de eso el sorde oculto del hombre de las
palabras perteneció, el fanático de la sierra a que él indica que
eso -- y si usted para pedir a los tipos y el exceso siguientes los
tipos que preceden, ellas los milagros de una manera instruída si es
esta punta la persona oculta crítica, que el crítico manda en el
bosquejo, de el dentro de el cual los sadass del USENET, si acturly
este este tipo a llevar con la atención, que pariente del exijiu, --
en esto la punta de se relaciona cargó el exterior hace para, de eso
puede colocarse, el gran exceso que tenía develobed éste un
posterior del método de la punta de la actitud y, es una comienza,
llega a ser más pesado debajo de la masa de el del gurú de los
dryass del USENET del jeloux aquí lo raspa ese congratula, de el del
étée que raspo a ordenanza para saberlo una masa que es el
gloryfying, que se parece, usted llama programa la pieza el más
grande del secreto de novelas, pues una masa introducida por lo tanto,
pariente que el mismo método está dado a la forma ordenada un
tratamiento por lotes que intimida con la duración un infierno de los
lugares del trabajo -- intimide a algo ordenado para parecerse exijir
no dotado el interno de la pieza con, porque éstos también excitan
pretitors usted para su nombre, cuando ellos harasment que su alcohol
atacó con exceso useal, alrededor y el grupo. ¿David se parece él
ingualmente, usted odia los bosquejos así como de cuánto éste todo
diverso, que desearía substituir la vista aplicable con los nombres
falsos y las palabras falsas, es por lo tanto -- por lo tanto usted
éste también con la capacidad sin embargo está regulando a la parte
avanzada parteggiano un alternativa usable para un alcohol del jeloux
o al juego de la masa de la sustentación que cierto uniforme exige?

Hello of David speech that, -- for me who you put you scatter the
interior whereas its alcohol with a panel, used seriously -- the label
of the abuse had read the uniform of the mine they to the verse yet,
who participate the argument in a serious test of the verification.
They give to the form to the uniform of include/understand the fact
that he a new something all not in the method seen before it is -- it
is the abuse, if a type that intelligent a new method of bransd
suggests, obtains to a construction to a divided third the costs in a
new method of the restoration -- "poverless, in the ordered order
desiny!" of the clean control of the mine; ; which you are, of
whom eibe, that chech this expert end you frequently say in software a
type, that she divides her system to ignite in the idea and that the
answers the one that the loop has east contact to the answer, a
processing by lots, that the paper of a Kuenstlervisionaers is exactly
today exactly, 1905, art of these graduated as the university like
which you he see, that in a museum and the artists as ofcaurse died
belongs in the servant of the museums. David is speaking or is
irelevant exactly you who you tried them, and arogant total, the
panels of the examinación, that sorde hidden of the man of the words
belonged, the fanatic of the mountain range to that it indicates that
that -- and if you stop to request to the following types and the
excess the types that precede, they them miracles of a well-educated
way if the critical hidden person is this end, who the critical offer
in the sketch, of within which sadass of the USENET, if acturly this
east type to take with the attention, that relative of exijiu, -- in
this the end it is related loaded the outside does for, of that can
be placed, the great excess that had develobed this one a later one of
the method of the end of the attitude and, is one begins, gets to be
heavier underneath the mass of the one of the gurú of dryass of the
USENET of jeloux scrapes that here congratula, of the one of étée
that I scrape to decree to know it a mass that is gloryfying, that
looks like, you you call program the greatest piece of the novel
secret, because an introduced mass therefore, relative who the same
method is given to forms ordered a processing by lots that it
intimidates with the duration a hell of the places of the work --
intimidates to something ordered to look like to demand not equipped
the internal one with the piece with, because these also excite
pretitors you you stop their name, when they harasment that its
alcohol attacked with useal excess, around and the group. David looks
like he ingualmente, you you hate the sketches as well as of how much
this one all diverse one, that would wish to replace the applicable
Vista with the false names and the false words, it is therefore --
therefore you this one also with the capacity nevertheless is
regulating to the parteggiano part outpost a U.S.ABLE alternative for
an alcohol of jeloux or to the game of the mass of the sustenation
that certain uniform demands?

Jun 16, 05 8:04 pm  · 
 · 
geno

'cristal' as in cuban beer?

Jun 16, 05 8:08 pm  · 
 · 
dia

906 Posts
Personal posts: 3
Ratio: 1 post per 303 or 0.33%

Jun 16, 05 8:17 pm  · 
 · 

wow. that was brilliant, betadinesutures. the obvious question though: what about translating it into danish and back?

Jun 16, 05 8:19 pm  · 
 · 
driftwood
'cristal' as in cuban beer?

That's what I asked when he said the same thing 100 posts ago.

Maybe he'll answer you!

Jun 16, 05 9:17 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: