Archinect
anchor

Jonathan Segal Developer Seminar in DC

archasm

you are so smart holz. we should all just stop trying now.

Aug 27, 08 7:08 pm  · 
 · 
designBandit

I wonder if the success he had in San Diego can be repeated in bigger cities, with sky high property taxes, unions and such.......

Aug 28, 08 2:24 pm  · 
 · 
bri

does anyone have a recording of the seminar? I am interested in reviewing what he said after having attended the dc seminar. He gave so much information, (all very valuable to add to what I have been doing in the past). He might be making a good profit of his seminars but the information is definitely worth it. It just required some background knowledge of development. a lot of the people that showed up were architects that have never developed anything or had little construction experience. i am adapting what he does with multifiamily housing to what i specialize in. you should do the same.

Jan 6, 09 12:35 pm  · 
 · 
SELLOUT

What do you specialize in bri? It sounds interesting to adapt this model to other building types.

I'm also wondering how his model adapts to current times.

Jan 6, 09 2:14 pm  · 
 · 
sharkswithlasers

Did Seagal actually allow recording his seminars? Seems kind of hard to believe.

Jan 6, 09 2:20 pm  · 
 · 
bri

mixed use, boutique hospitality+retail.
I believe recording was allowed. I noticed a lot of other people with mini recorders. They didnt mention anything before hand to us.

Jan 6, 09 2:36 pm  · 
 · 
SELLOUT

I recall reading you weren't supposed to record or copy the book, but what can he do to anyone who did. Sue us?

Sorry I don't have a recording - I know what you mean, bri. There was alot of info to take in over the course of a day, I recall being so utterly exhausted at the end of it.

Small hospitality sounds quite interesting - at least looking long term - keep us posted on your progress.

Jan 6, 09 3:03 pm  · 
 · 
onyx_one

https://www.architectasdeveloper.com/

Segal is now selling the seminar content online for $495.  I have purchased the membership and have used a script to download all of the content.  Now I'm looking to re-coup a little bit of my investment by selling the content for $75 because I know how poor we are and this information should not be so expensive.  Reply if you're interested.  

Jan 1, 13 7:54 pm  · 
 · 
onyx_one

Are any of you interested in the Jonathan Segal architect as developer seminar?  I'm selling the videos and documents for $75 that I bought for $500 from architectasdeveloper.com.  It's invaluable insight that will change your approach to professional practice and empower your career.  Email me at [email protected] if interested.

May 28, 13 10:37 am  · 
 · 
onyx_one

Are any of you interested in the Jonathan Segal architect as developer seminar?  I'm selling the videos and documents for $75 that I bought for $500 from architectasdeveloper.com.  It's invaluable insight that will change your approach to professional practice and empower your career.  Email me at [email protected] if interested.

May 28, 13 10:38 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: