Archinect
anchor

Your favourite T-shirt

Printerstuff

I am also using Dye ink for printing my T- Shirt. It is good ink and gives you amazing results. Picture images too brilliant of the bright colors of the dye ink. It fade easily. It’s staying power is up to 30 years. You can also use ink for printing PVC cards.

Mar 9, 19 6:56 am  · 
 · 
( o Y o )

Mar 9, 19 12:48 pm  · 
 · 
randomised

My favourite t-shirt's a black one with Eat Shit on the front in Coca-Cola typeface. I actually found it at a music festival on the ground and put it on, used to fit me like a glove, now it fits me like O.J.'s glove...

Mar 10, 19 4:36 pm  · 
 · 
ketherinjonsson

I love to wear Rolling Stones Tongue Logo T-Shirt.

Mar 12, 19 7:16 am  · 
 · 
Mehwishyati

But I love to wear sad boy shirt.

Apr 7, 20 12:38 pm  · 
 · 
oliviaamora

I love to wear GOOD AM shirt

Dec 30, 20 11:15 pm  · 
 · 
langstoncallan

I like to wear a flying cart tshirt

Feb 16, 21 3:54 pm  · 
 · 
todd55

I would love to wear my ai youngboy tee

May 4, 21 7:26 pm  · 
 · 
citizen

I love my tuxedo t-shirt, but haven't had any formal occasions lately, so it's still in the hamper.

Mar 12, 19 8:03 pm  · 
 · 
tduds

Great bump.

I just got a new shirt & I love it so much

Dec 31, 20 2:05 am  · 
9  · 
b3tadine[sutures]

Where did you get that?

Dec 31, 20 7:29 pm  · 
 · 
tduds

https://shopclass.threadless.com/

Jan 13, 21 12:27 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

Favorite shirt, but lost it...:(

Dec 31, 20 12:37 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

That’s not me....just an example and think I’m going to order a new one on Amazon, but the original was like old as fuck...

Dec 31, 20 12:39 pm  · 
 · 
liberty bell

Anything Gritty-related rocks.

Dec 31, 20 12:37 pm  · 
2  · 

I recently bought myself the I <3 buildings, and my husband the I Can Build That, shirts from Runcible Studios.

Dec 31, 20 12:43 pm  · 
2  · 
atelier nobody

I wear exclusively black tee shirts with a pocket. You'd think this is such a staple I'd always be able to find them, but no - sometimes I can buy them in 6-packs at Target, but other times (like now) I can only get them online. I once walked into a Sears and asked where the black pocket tee shirts were, and the clerk didn't even understand what the words "black pocket tee shirts" meant...

Union Made 3015 Bayside USA Union Made Cotton Pocket T-Shirt S-4XL

Jan 13, 21 11:39 am  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

I have an uncontrollable deep hatred for breast pockets in shirts.

Jan 13, 21 11:40 am  · 
2  · 
atelier nobody

To each his own. I have an uncontrollable deep hatred for not having a pen on my person at all times. Current trend in dress shirts is also pocketless, which definitely causes me consternation.

Even when I regularly carried a "man-purse" I felt uncomfortable without a pocket pen.

Jan 13, 21 11:48 am  · 
1  · 
Non Sequitur

don't you wear pants? they have pockets. I (raises pinky finger) only use fountain pens while in the office, and those leak unless they are kept stable, so they don't move from my desk.

Jan 13, 21 12:02 pm  · 
 · 
atelier nobody

I've never had a fountain pen leak in my breast pocket, but then I'm not really a true FP aficionado - I mostly use cartridges, not bottle-fillers. I have broken pens in pants pockets when sitting down.

Jan 13, 21 12:09 pm  · 
1  · 
tduds

As a lefty I despise fountain pens.

Jan 13, 21 12:26 pm  · 
3  · 
Non Sequitur

I write with my right hand (but can draw with either) and I still smudge the shit out of my lines. Don't care. Like coffee stains and footprints, it adds character.

Jan 13, 21 12:39 pm  · 
1  · 
atelier nobody

One of the few (somewhat) famous architects I ever regularly interacted with had only one arm - his left - with which he drew beautifully. I have no idea how he might ever have managed drafting in his early career, though.

Jan 13, 21 12:40 pm  · 
2  · 
apscoradiales

In School Bus yellow, naturally.

Jan 13, 21 4:23 pm  · 
 · 
randomised

I have a charcoal 'god is a DJ' t-shirt by Faithless I'm very fond of, a brown I Love NY t-shirt of such poor quality the text came off in pieces after first wash, not throwing it out obviously. And my yellow gym class t-shirt from the high school basket ball team, and my black Eat Shit t-shirt (discussed earlier). 

Jan 13, 21 5:03 pm  · 
 · 
atelier nobody

I had a tee shirt I "inherited" from my dad (ie snatched from his closet as soon as he'd become "respectable" and stopped wearing it) that was older than I was, and wore it until there wasn't enough of it left to wear at all. It said "Fourex Competition Team" (Fourex was a brand of condoms, in case anyone here wasn't familiar).

Jan 13, 21 5:27 pm  · 
 · 
JonathanLivingston

I'm particularly fond of this one given today's political climate. 

It's available here if you're interested in one for yourself: https://www.etsy.com/listing/9...

Jan 15, 21 5:09 pm  · 
2  · 
tduds

This is maybe my favorite graphic shirt ever. Found it in a $1 bin in a Cambridge thrift shop, no idea who made it or where it came from.

Pulled it out of the closet yesterday and remembered this thread. I think y'all might appreciate the humor.

Apr 1, 21 4:15 pm  · 
3  · 

I'd wear that.

May 4, 21 7:33 pm  · 
 · 
randomised

The sad thing is that the graphic is true...

May 5, 21 4:15 am  · 
 · 
midlander

that's a peculiar definition of true you use to mean "never actually happened but implies a metaphor which evokes widely-agreed popular interpretations of contemporary economic relationships"

May 5, 21 4:54 am  · 
 · 
midlander

the more i think about it the less i like this t-shirt. thoughtful people should find it offensive.

May 5, 21 5:08 am  · 
 · 
randomised

It's offensive because it's true...people getting sacrificed on the altar of capitalism to maximise shareholder profits and the planet gets destroyed along the way.

May 5, 21 5:18 am  · 
 · 
midlander

do you consider truth offensive? i have a different reading of the invasion of imperial japan which is unrelated to this narrative you describe.

May 5, 21 7:15 am  · 
 · 
midlander

my initial reaction to the image was a smirk but i started thinking if the image showed a less staged scene from ww2 would it be so funny? it elides over a grave trauma to make a trite statement.

May 5, 21 7:21 am  · 
 · 
randomised

You find it offensive, I find it to be true...the obesity pandemic that McDonalds and cohorts have rolled out across the entire globe causes the same amount of casualties in half the time as died in the concentration camps for the duration of the entire Second World War.

May 5, 21 8:36 am  · 
1  · 
midlander

what kind of t-shirt would you find offensive?

May 5, 21 9:06 am  · 
 · 
randomised

a sleeveless t-shirt

May 5, 21 10:17 am  · 
 · 
tduds

What's offensive about it?

May 5, 21 12:53 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

I totally rocked these back in mid 90s highschool. 

Amazon.com: T-Surt Bad Religion - Boy on Fire: Clothing

May 5, 21 12:55 pm  · 
 · 
SneakyPete

my grandfather (who was there for both raisings) would likely find it offensive because he would have felt it mocks his service. I find the reality it is commenting on offensive. He and I would likely never come to a middle ground, but he's dead, so that's that. I loved my grandfather so I'd never wear this shirt, but I chuckled.

May 5, 21 12:58 pm  · 
 · 
JonathanLivingston

Except on Archinect maybe?

Apr 2, 21 2:07 pm  · 
1  · 
whistler

I saw somebody on TV while watching the Olympics whose kid went to Brown University and ht parent was wearing a T-Shirt that said... This is my Brown T-Shirt.... it was brown in color!  Kind of a Steven Wright type moment!

Feb 10, 22 12:41 pm  · 
3  · 
b3tadine[sutures]

Death To White Supremacy
May 9, 22 8:31 am  · 
 · 

now a collector's item.

May 9, 22 10:59 am  · 
3  · 
b3tadine[sutures]

These need to make a return.

May 9, 22 11:13 am  · 
1  · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: