Archinect
anchor

Your favourite T-shirt

oldenvirginia

It's a hugely versatile medium ranging from the beautiful through to the offensive. It has had innovations in cuts/fabrics/images and slogans - but personally I like nothing better than a good cut and sweet design.

I think I've just found my new favourite. Do you have a fav tee ever?

(if you're interested, my new fav is this one: http://www.threadless.com/submission/164770/Heart_Nest)

Jun 4, 08 11:54 pm
xtbl

ohhhh man, do i love t-shirts...

favorite t-shirt in my collection (which sucks now because i spilled a drop of coffee right on the front of it) is this one:

i need to update my shirts.

in fact, i'm ordering a new one now!

Jun 5, 08 12:40 am  · 
 · 
med.
Jun 5, 08 9:40 am  · 
 · 
Arzo

EVERYTIME THERE IS A THREADLESS SALE, I GET ABOUT 4 NEW ONES FROM MY WIFE.

Jun 5, 08 11:49 am  · 
 · 
file

Jun 5, 08 1:40 pm  · 
 · 
cayne1

For those with a (very) dry sense of humor -
link

Jun 5, 08 2:00 pm  · 
 · 
oldenvirginia

cayne - that place has ripped off a LOT of tshirt hell designs!

Jun 5, 08 2:24 pm  · 
 · 
binary
my detroit stuff
captain DER

i just wear my own stuff since i launched it last year...

i used to rock puma alot....... and the graff/character shirts.... reverb had a decent line...

b

Jun 5, 08 3:10 pm  · 
 · 
liberty bell

dread, I totally love that Tshirt you posted!

cryzko I saw the new line is out...need to figure out what size my husband is, though the girl's tank design is pretty sweet too!

Jun 5, 08 3:15 pm  · 
 · 
binary

ahhh..thanks

the girls stuff is a little higher due to a better cut/fit/style/etc......

still working on it though...... had to go this route for now..... trying to get the p's and q's together for the "official" line next year..

b

Jun 5, 08 3:22 pm  · 
 · 
cayne1

o.v. - I didn't get the memo about the t-shirt related intellectual property rip-off scandal. Sorry to offend.

Jun 6, 08 1:55 am  · 
 · 
xtbl

yeah, it's cool, eh. it's by vagabon. not only is the sketchbook graphic cool, but even the weight and feel of the shirt was nice. it just sucks that now there's this little brown spot right in the center, underneath the graphic.

this is the one i finally settled on from cryzko's shop:

Jun 6, 08 2:34 am  · 
 · 
oldenvirginia

Tone of voice is lost in text. I wasn't offended - sorry I gave that impression. I was just quite surprised.

Jun 6, 08 11:30 am  · 
 · 
Appleseed
Jun 6, 08 4:52 pm  · 
 · 
xtbl

that is dope appleseed! (it's a shame the lakers couldn't win last night)

Jun 6, 08 5:00 pm  · 
 · 
binary

apple... you drawing on your arm again.......

Jun 6, 08 5:08 pm  · 
 · 
brian buchalski

it had a limited, very limited run...but my fancy graphics t-shirt contest entry still holds a special place in my heart

Jun 6, 08 5:53 pm  · 
 · 
binary

is that gumby in disguise?

Jun 6, 08 5:56 pm  · 
 · 

jesusskateboarding.com

The guy who makes these is a total dork.

Jun 6, 08 7:05 pm  · 
 · 
brian buchalski

no. it's blythe. she is very pretty, very cool, wears very stylish clothes...and i will have to destroy her someday.

Jun 6, 08 7:52 pm  · 
 · 
phuyaké

where are the rest of the entries for that contest? i was looking for them in the "features" section a while ago and couldn't find them

Jun 6, 08 9:34 pm  · 
 · 
Appleseed

We take it in 5.

My arm makes for good skribbilz.

Jun 6, 08 11:35 pm  · 
 · 
mespellrong

[http://www.palmercash.com/images/products/rule-thumb.jpg]link[/url]

Jun 7, 08 12:58 am  · 
 · 
strlt_typ

i usually buy souvenir t-shirts...

one from 2004 venice biennale

got a purple shirt from the getty villa with outlines of jars across the chest in olive green and white. there was an exhibit on greek and etruscan jars and perfume bottles that time.

i regret not buying a t-shirt at the mount angel abbey library. it was a white t-shirt that had an oversized mount angel abbey on the front in this calligraphic type. i bought the monograph instead.

bought a t-shirt from an egg farm during a studio trip on the big island of hawaii

Jun 7, 08 2:45 am  · 
 · 
some person

Archipun

is a small underground outfit that I first learned about at a DC Pecha Kucha event. This is the only blog post/web reference I can find on them...

Jun 8, 08 12:23 pm  · 
 · 
binary

hahahaha.....

i had an idea for a few arch-related shirts..hahaha....

but those are funny.....

Jun 8, 08 12:50 pm  · 
 · 
FRO

cryzko- just saw your stuff over here!

nice!

Jun 10, 08 2:27 pm  · 
 · 
binary

yeah...the guy peeped my stuff and told me to send info......... i dont have any 2008 pics so had to send him 2007 pics.......

hopefully it'll help me out a bit...

b

Jun 10, 08 3:02 pm  · 
 · 
binary

dread,

you get the shirt yet..... send me an email with a few pics of you rocking it and your location so i can toss you in the gallery........

also send me over some detail pics of the shirt/ink..... just want to do some quality control/etc....

b

Jun 11, 08 6:31 pm  · 
 · 
xtbl

haven't gotten it yet.

according to spreadshirt i should get it on friday.

Jun 11, 08 6:41 pm  · 
 · 
ARKTEK

I gave up trying to post the image, so...a t-shirt stating "Do it with an Architect"

on ebay

Jun 14, 08 4:08 pm  · 
 · 
binary

hahahaha....

in college we had a shirt that said "do it with an architect"...... was photochopped and got the school ryled up....hahahaha...... the pic was floating around here before

b

Jun 14, 08 4:17 pm  · 
 · 
binary
www.archinect.com/forum/threads.php?id=62870_0_42_0_C

found it..... half way down

Jun 14, 08 4:19 pm  · 
 · 
binary

dread,

yes/no/maybe?????

Jun 16, 08 2:06 pm  · 
 · 
xtbl

hey dude!

i got the shirt friday. sorry i haven't had a chance to take pics yet, but it looks good. the quality of the shirt is pretty good. not too thick. the ink looks good as well.

i'll send you pics of me rocking it after i wash it. it's just a little bit too big and i'm hoping it'll tighten up a bit in the wash.

Jun 16, 08 7:24 pm  · 
 · 
binary

ahh....cool man.....

just do some pushups and eat some potatoes..... fill the shirt in a bit...

send me some pics.....werd......

thanks for the support....

i also added some additional shirts.... American apparel since i got a few requests for them... and the printer has them......sooo.......

b

Jun 16, 08 7:30 pm  · 
 · 
Liebchen

Hey! Have you noticed that you can get the awesome-est of the awesome headlines on cnn.com on a T-shirt? Amazing!

Jun 16, 08 7:35 pm  · 
 · 
Synergy

I picked this one up recently, It reminds me of an innovative foundation design I conceived of a few years ago.

Jun 16, 08 8:02 pm  · 
 · 
idiotwind
Jun 19, 08 10:17 pm  · 
 · 
binary

hahahah..

Jun 20, 08 12:17 am  · 
 · 
ryanj

speaking of corn...

how about the kind that you can where over your head?

Jun 20, 08 12:36 am  · 
 · 
ryanj

*wear

Jun 20, 08 12:39 am  · 
 · 
idiotwind

where can you wear that

Jun 21, 08 3:36 am  · 
 · 
ryanj

everywear...err, where

Jun 21, 08 4:30 am  · 
 · 
binary

had a real quick 15 minute photoshoot today..... 4 shirts.... i have guys stuff that i need to shoot also.....

b

Jun 28, 08 8:46 pm  · 
 · 
idiotwind

i like the green one crisco. do you make it in black and red?

Jun 29, 08 7:41 pm  · 
 · 
binary

the green one has a black/red graphic..... you can choose what color shirt you want it on...shirts are american apparel and i also have the graphics on a generic tshirt if you want to save a few bucks........ since i'm going through a company that prints/ships my gear, i have a better range of shirts to offer...... i'm really trying to get the "official" line out by next year...but for now...this is the only way i can push my product for now........ trying to test the market and get the buzz out there.......

b

Jun 29, 08 8:17 pm  · 
 · 
binary

i'm trying to get artists in my line....... this guy is d-allie and is with the "united states of mind' crew........

i'm taking pics of artists to help crosspromote and then i have a professional photographer that will be getting extra pics of my shirts on higher end models/backgrounds/etc........ best of both worlds i guess.....

i have a few more artists to work with...but a bit hard to get all the scheduals to work/etc......

b

Jul 1, 08 5:02 pm  · 
 · 
binary

i'm done for now......

stay safe

b

Jul 5, 08 10:53 pm  · 
 · 
idiotwind

pretty rad. you need black ones with red or white writing. black red and white are the colors of the world

Jul 6, 08 3:57 am  · 
 · 
binary

you can actually choose the color of the shirt when you order.....i just havent ordered any black shirt to photograph....maybe on the next run ....hmmm..

b

Jul 7, 08 2:13 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: