Archinect
anchor

me and you and everyone we know

stephanie

has this already been talked about?
does anyone else think this is a near perfect film?
i saw it for the second time last night.
i think i need to go buy the soundtrack/score at lunch.

Sep 15, 05 1:05 pm
R.A. Rudolph

I absolutely do not understand the praise given to this move - I read a few good reviews and was excited to see it. I was extremely dissapointed by this movie - thought there were a few interesting themes in there, probably better dealt with by her art. It seemed extremely cliche, almost to the point where I couldn't believe that she was actually sincere about it, though I think she was... a few particularly annoying scenes : when she's driving and writes fuck on the inside of the windshield with her pen, when the kids are doing their computer thing and the whole you and me and everyone line comes out - maybe i haven't been around teenagers enough but i just didn't buy it... the stories about the kids were interesting, the stories about the adults were flat and not interesting. especially the part about her art being included in the show, the pervy museum curator, come on!!!

Sep 15, 05 1:30 pm  · 
 · 
Manteno_Montenegro

I saw it, it was OK but not that great. I would like to have been that boy though as he was used for those tests by those girls.

Sep 15, 05 1:34 pm  · 
 · 
geezopeez

i thought it was a nice movie. the music was a little overkill --couldn't she have incorporated a score beyond that one bubbly sounding tune?

Sep 15, 05 1:35 pm  · 
 · 
pencrush

))<>((

Sep 15, 05 1:40 pm  · 
 · 
Manteno_Montenegro

|
| ,-,__,
| { / /__\
| { `}'- -/
| {_}/\ o/
| __} {__
| / " \
|/ /| 0} 0} \
/ / \`~' `"/\ \
{ : } { : }
\ \ } . { / /
|\ \/ \ /
| j{ \ / }t
| { Y }
| \ \ /
| \ V
| `, \
| {` }
|_____ {' /_________
; /
; /
, ,
(, k
\,,,

(.

Sep 15, 05 2:14 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: