· 
citizen

For a low-budget Gehry model:

1. six-pack of diet coke
2. microwave oven, set on high for 3 minutes

May 21, 09 2:36 pm  · 
 · 
stefjam

yeah, i don't want to copy his designs. i have the most fun making my own.

my parents laugh because whenever i hang out with my nephews i'm always asking if they want to play legos. they said, jeez steph, maybe you should just get you a set for your apartment. i love it how i'm just about pushing 30 and they are still my favorite toy (ok maybe crayons too, but i don't know if those are really a "toy").

May 21, 09 6:21 pm  · 
 · 
Cherith Cutestory

I hope it comes with a LEGO frank lloyd wright man. That would be awesome. A whole series of stararchitects as LEGO people. Imagine the LEGO Zaha!

May 21, 09 6:27 pm  · 
 · 
binary
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-tkqpHnxTI
May 21, 09 7:15 pm  · 
 · 
fays.panda

lego lord moneybags foster

May 21, 09 7:37 pm  · 
 · 
David Chimwaza

Thanks

May 21, 09 7:40 pm  · 
 · 
LucasGray

They should make a Lego architecture game along the lines of Lego Star Wars.

May 23, 09 4:17 am  · 
 · 
PodZilla

I'd second the fllw lego man. Sadly (or hysterically, depending on your take) I already own one of these:

http://www.shakespearesden.com/frank-lloyd-wright-little-thinker.html

May 24, 09 9:37 pm  · 
 · 
Hasselhoff

Does anyone else agree that Legos were coolest in the last 80s-mid 90s? The sets are two finished now. Too many custom parts. They are just like...toys you assemble. I was down with those pirate ones. I remember reassembling a bunch of small soldier bases into one larger multi-island one. It was cool. My nephews have the Star Wars ones. They are lame.

May 25, 09 12:09 am  · 
 · 
Cherith Cutestory

he looks so... friendly. must be before he bills you for the vase and sleeps with your wife.

May 25, 09 12:20 am  · 
 · 
Cherith Cutestory

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: