Make good designs...

Or I'll kick your ass.

Oct 4, 07 8:35 pm
FOG Lite

Did Belichick take that picture?

Oct 4, 07 10:39 pm  · 
 · 
obelix

Unbeknownst to many, the electromagnetic interaction between Ditka's moustache and hair create a force field of blue-collar badassness that radiates in all directions.

It is rumored that Ditka was once hired as a site supervisor for a general contractor; he never once went to the site, but simply placed his sunglasses and a few moustache hairs on a barrel near the site. The project was completed ahead of schedule and under budget.

Oct 4, 07 11:53 pm  · 
 · 
obelix

When the Bears played the Saints, Ditka got his hair cut in New Orleans. The Army Corps paid Ditka for the hairs which are now protecting the city from hurricanes and floods.

Turner canceled its military recruitment program because Ditka's 110 year-old grandfather showed up and did all of Turner's jobs at once.

Ditka once masturbated in a VW bus behind an office park. This bus is now known as Optimus Prime.

Oct 5, 07 12:06 am  · 
 · 
holz.box

you're my ditka.... my ditka...

Oct 5, 07 1:38 am  · 
 · 
ether

ditka vs chuck norris

Oct 5, 07 8:35 am  · 
 · 
le bossman

i heard when phizer decided to develop a formula for rogaine, they payed ditka 80 million dollars for one of his chest hairs to make the product out of. it was the most lucrative investment they ever made.

Oct 5, 07 10:16 am  · 
 · 
le bossman

a long time ago, there was a football player who had difficulty catching the ball so mike ditka invented stickum. he did this by masturbating for two seconds, which created the original million gallan batch that football players still use today. it is currently stored in salt caverns outside of jacksonville, texas. in order to access the stuff, the stickum company employees must wear radiation suits, because mike ditka's semen is radioactive.

Oct 5, 07 10:25 am  · 
 · 
le bossman

even though mike ditka doesn't coach the chicago bears anymore, the reason the new soldier field renovation looks the way it does is because mike ditka didn't approve the original design and "had his way with things." since that moment, the chicago bears have had to pay out millions of dollars in psycological treatments to their employees.

Oct 5, 07 10:29 am  · 
 · 
le bossman

the reason mike ditka had a heart attack was because he was so bad ass that his heart stopped. this did not matter because mike ditka only needs his mustache to survive.

Oct 5, 07 10:35 am  · 
 · 
ether
Ditka
Oct 5, 07 10:37 am  · 
 · 
le bossman

can't we make up our own?

Oct 5, 07 10:45 am  · 
 · 
ether

inspirational purposes.

Oct 5, 07 11:06 am  · 
 · 
le bossman

i'm going to add these to that website later

Oct 5, 07 11:35 am  · 
 · 
da Bears
Oct 6, 07 4:11 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: