Archinect
anchor

thesis

afsha

heeloo people,i need suggestion from all u guys for my thesis.i have choosen 3 topics for my thesis but not able to make up my mind .the 1.marine architecture and the 2.hi tech airport 3.stage design .i want to do some thing creative and different but dont know which is advisible.also if u guys can give any reference links to these topic.

thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oct 3, 07 8:03 am
won and done williams

dude, you just don't give up.

Oct 3, 07 8:04 am  · 
 · 
won and done williams

seriously, though, flush out your ideas a bit more before you come asking for help. bring something to the forum for us to respond to. don't just ask us to do your work. if you don't, you're just going to get flamed again.

Oct 3, 07 8:06 am  · 
 · 

afsha, I suggest you pursue all three topics in one--a marine architecture hi tech airport designed to make everyone feel like they're on stage. Throughout this great hybrid machine of notoriety are virtually infinite opportunities to globally link oneself.

Oct 3, 07 8:16 am  · 
 · 
ether

and to think he's joining the profession soon... gotta make everyone one of us proud.

Oct 3, 07 8:47 am  · 
 · 
vado retro

and don't forget futuristic!!!

Oct 3, 07 8:49 am  · 
 · 

Yes, globally linking oneself automatically makes one futuristic.

Oct 3, 07 8:52 am  · 
 · 
med.

You might want to actually use real words instead of numbers that indicate words...

I mean you're a thesis student! Come on!

Oct 3, 07 8:54 am  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

is it thesis or feces student?

Oct 3, 07 9:04 am  · 
 · 

archinect needs some sort of clipboard function so we can just paste the dictionary definition of 'thesis' in each time we get questions like this.

you can have a building type, a design process, a site, an approach to how you'll present the information, but it ain't a thesis until it's got an idea.

Oct 3, 07 9:09 am  · 
 · 

afsha, perhaps you should design some kind of institution where architects can go to become less bitchy about petty things and in turn more ideas orriented. I see franchise opportunities--a Pride-Aid on corners everywhere.

Oct 3, 07 9:09 am  · 
 · 
Apurimac

Don't forget this precedent!

Oct 3, 07 9:12 am  · 
 · 

this is really very scary.

Oct 3, 07 9:17 am  · 
 · 
rozz

1.)Is this an effin joke? 2.) Beta-that was classic! ;)

Oct 3, 07 10:02 am  · 
 · 
Arzo

i think you should do an underwater airport with a stage.

Oct 3, 07 10:30 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: