oh, bleep
children of a lesser bleep
their eyes were watching bleep
the bleepfather
and all films by jean luc bleepard

Jan 8, 07 5:20 pm  · 
 · 
myriam

oh, the bleeps must be crazy... a personal favorite of mine.

Jan 8, 07 5:26 pm  · 
 · 
treekiller

awwwww!

Jan 8, 07 5:26 pm  · 
 · 

bleep damn it, you people have been busy this afternoon.

(how many would say i censored the most offensive word in that sentence? hm.)

Jan 8, 07 5:29 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

BUSY is very offensive...

Jan 8, 07 5:34 pm  · 
 · 
snooker

Gin what ya wearing when you meet up with her?

Jan 8, 07 5:40 pm  · 
 · 

*ersonally, I'm dee*ly offended by how fast this thread is *rogressing. Information overload is a sin in my book. You should all just *ost one word each (do as I say! Not as I do!) and mind your *'s and Q's (i.e. no words containing these letters).
'eace and harmony: that is the 'uestion. Except it isn't one. Damn.

Jan 8, 07 5:43 pm  · 
 · 
Living in Gin

Hell if I know... Presumably whatever I wear to work that day. Most likely dark gray dress slacks, solid burgundy dress shirt, dark tie, and black leather jacket (my usual outfit when I don't feel like looking like a total slob on a given day).

Jan 8, 07 5:48 pm  · 
 · 
AP

bleepspeed, LIG, bleepspeed.

Jan 8, 07 5:49 pm  · 
 · 

Anyways Living in Gin. In my experience the first date is easy. So is getting her to agree (enthusiastically!) on a second. But wait for it. Before the second she'll do something inexplicable. Maybe it's a test or something, I dunno. Just my experience... Einstein has nothing on women. Rocket science doesn't begin to describe it. Or maybe *** has decided to jinx my love life so I concentrate more on the Building Regulations.

Jan 8, 07 5:52 pm  · 
 · 
TED

myriam --

just got through see the movie[uneditied] and surprise surprise!! this is what they really said !!

as in:

Queen Mother to Queen Elizabeth: You swore an oath between MY LOUSY-SON-iN-LAW-WHOSE-NEVER-WORKED-A DAY-IN-HIS-LIFE-PHILIP and country that you would dedicate your life to your people.

and:

Prince Andrew at Diana's Funeral: We thank THE SUN, THE DAILY MIRROR, THE DAILY MAIL AND OF COURSE TO THE ENQUIRE for her life and her graciousness ... etcetera

Jan 8, 07 5:53 pm  · 
 · 

lol

Jan 8, 07 5:58 pm  · 
 · 
snooker

I thought you might be wearing your Architecture Sucks Tee for good luck.

Jan 8, 07 5:58 pm  · 
 · 
Ms Beary

bleepy crap. i am a 3 hour conference call behind TC. what in bleep's name happened?

Jan 8, 07 6:08 pm  · 
 · 
myriam

ohhhhhhh! *that* explains why the bleeps were so obvious! Somehow in the plane-time warp I didn't notice they were 52 seconds long!

Jan 8, 07 6:09 pm  · 
 · 
myriam

Is anyone else aghast at the student internship pay rate over in the student internship thread, or am I just totally out of the loop?

Jan 8, 07 6:14 pm  · 
 · 

man, I can barely keep up with this, much less form coherent thoughts. I'm just on cloud nine today though, so it's ok.

Jan 8, 07 6:19 pm  · 
 · 
abracadabra

motherfucker keeps calling her my significant other in spanish. the lady DA did an excellent final show with him.

to the final witness and the accused;
(as she takes a step towards the witness stand with each line of consecutive question and looks directly in the eyes of accused and increasing her voice ever so slightly with each line)
-"she is not your significant other is she?
you had this problem before hadn't you?
you beat her up that day didn't you?"
-"objection your honor"
-"sustained"
-"no further questions your honor".
after that, we were excused and told to come the fuckin' back tomorrow for instructions and deliberations.

o my fuckin' bleep...

Jan 8, 07 6:50 pm  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

i come from a long line of alcoholics and malcontents, it makes sense i am a god-damned fucking bleepitect...

Jan 8, 07 7:32 pm  · 
 · 
liberty bell

For bleep's fucking sake, you guys are making me laugh!! I love Thread Central!

Jan 8, 07 7:35 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

can you hear me bleep? its me vado retro.

Jan 8, 07 8:31 pm  · 
 · 
treekiller

just if you are ignoring the ashes of yesterday's conflagration on behalf of Chch...

Jan 8, 07 9:09 pm  · 
 · 

OK, can someone clue me in to who 'every in a gentleman' used to be? The combination of his post numbers and the fact that I have NO CLUE who he is has convinced me he has to be a name changer.

I hate that. It's confusing. I'm not arguing with the right, I'm just tired of being confused when people change their name. Why, bleep, why???

Jan 8, 07 9:26 pm  · 
 · 

Good question! I'm having a hard time figuring it out myself.

Jan 8, 07 9:34 pm  · 
 · 

I think I know who you were!

Jan 8, 07 9:36 pm  · 
 · 

And I'm pretty sure I know where you live.

Jan 8, 07 9:41 pm  · 
 · 
WonderK

I gotta say, I have no idea how tk did that thing with the t-shirt. tk, do you have some special Photoshop t-shirt manipulating filter that I should know about? Because I swear you've done this before. And I was similarly baffled then.

Jan 8, 07 9:42 pm  · 
 · 

The operation is kinda like reverse psychology! Or does that confuse you too?

Jan 8, 07 9:45 pm  · 
 · 

wooo, where is that?

Jan 8, 07 9:51 pm  · 
 · 
WonderK

I am pretty confused most of the time. Working on my FAFSA right now so more so than normal, really. Plus I think I'm supposed to know who you are but don't. At this point I just give up.

Jan 8, 07 9:56 pm  · 
 · 

And I baked a cheese cake this afternoon, and I'm as lucid as egg whites before they're whipped.

Jan 8, 07 10:00 pm  · 
 · 

did you use philadelphia cream cheese?

Jan 8, 07 10:02 pm  · 
 · 

Tk is taking some time off to enjoy the milestone of

Total Comments: 1500

01/08/07 18:09

and he asked me to reply on his behalf...

Ms. Wonder, grad school teaches you the mastery of all things photoshop and maya. Making fake archinect tee-shirts is elementary my dear: just rotate/stretch the text box to match the original text orientation and then change the transparency setting to 'overlay'.

And yes, it was done a few times before.

hmmm- how to track the name changers: half the recent posts by WDIUTB are regarding Philadelphia and Penn. It's not Hasslehoff....

Jan 8, 07 10:08 pm  · 
 · 

name changing is a novel thing to do. maybe i'll change mine too. i wonder if you can change your name to one that has been vacated by someone else?

Jan 8, 07 10:11 pm  · 
 · 

Yeah, Philly cream cheese was used, since we're all out of the Lunar.

Jan 8, 07 10:12 pm  · 
 · 
WonderK

Well crap. Now I'm really confused.

Jan 8, 07 10:16 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

the archinect equivalent of a hermit crab steven?

Jan 8, 07 10:26 pm  · 
 · 

Knock! Knock!

Who's there?

Jan 8, 07 10:37 pm  · 
 · 

And who should I be tomorrow?

Jan 8, 07 10:40 pm  · 
 · 
liberty bell

Steven, let's you and I switch screen names and really confuse people!!

Oh wait - that wouldn't confuse anyone - they probably wouldn't notice.

Jan 8, 07 11:19 pm  · 
 · 
AP

5 things:

1. go gators. national champions.
Ten of our 13 regular season opponents went on to play in bowl games.
OSU beat 8 losing teams on their way to an undefeated record. not such a big deal, in the end.

2. i've emailed treekiller and asked him to remove that image above. the joke is lost on me (whether it's directed at me or not, I stopped following that thread shortly after it derailed), and since it happens to occur on my chest, I'd rather it goes away.

3. 'name changer' is obvious, and doing his best to be revealing.

4. puddles - towering inferno has been added to my netflix queue.

5. go gators.

'night everyone. nothing but love.

Jan 9, 07 1:24 am  · 
 · 

ok, so if 'every inch a gentleman'=WDIUTB=Frank O. Goldberg=someone we've all been reading for a long time but I won't out, then that means that that somebody started out with a second name that I didn't know was the same person as their more well-known name.

How many names do y'all have? I'm just me. I used to have another name, but changed it. Then I tried to invent a funny character, but the archinect bleeps deleted it after only one post.

Jan 9, 07 2:12 am  · 
 · 
myriam

here's a beautifully done 3d panoramic tour of one of my favorite castles, Chenonceau. Check out the jogging vaulted ceiling in that main hall!

Just something pretty for those of you starting your Tuesday work days.

Jan 9, 07 3:29 am  · 
 · 
vado retro

thanks myriam now i ll be thinking about vaulting groins all day.

Jan 9, 07 6:16 am  · 
 · 
TED

so does everyone have an alter ego on the 'nect? could it mean in fact vado may have some 10000 post? i do have a couple of id's but only use this one. its bad enough to feel hated as one person let alone multiple personalities.

Jan 9, 07 7:00 am  · 
 · 

Thanks for the trip to Chenonceau, Myriam. In a former life, I will have been junior assistant to one of the lackeys who cleaned out the stables for one of the three musketeers.
My favourite chateau is this one. link Good for a flutter at the adjoining racecourse, I understand. And if that's not your cup of tea then they make the most excellent cream too. Which would make for most excellent pastries. For having with one's tea. Talking of which...

Jan 9, 07 7:02 am  · 
 · 

i have four names, none of which are liberty bell.

(i don't think anyone noticed, lb.)

Jan 9, 07 7:29 am  · 
 · 
WonderK

rationalist, "every inch a gentleman" is not Frank O. Goldberg. It's also not FOGlite as was my first guess. So I'm still in the dark. (Not a new experience for me...) I'm sure it's totally obvious but I kind of have other things to worry about.

Also, I only have one name too. Well. Basically.

Jan 9, 07 8:33 am  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

the quondam links or jpgs should be a hint wonderk...

Jan 9, 07 9:14 am  · 
 · 
Chili Davis

Actually, WonderK is my superhero alter ego.

Jan 9, 07 9:36 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: