Archinect
anchor

Bush's " Plan for 'Victory' " (against bad graphic design ?)

thenewold

Sound off.

Me, I was flipping past C-SPAN just now and noticed the really aweful, cheesy navel motif backdrop behind the commander in chief. It has faux 'metal' painted surfaces with big fake painted rivets, goofy painted porthole window, and clipart fonts with hideous colors and silly drop shadows. Is this a corny theme restaurant or the national naval academy ? I just can't tell.
I sure as shit hope the Bush administration knows more about running a country than they know about decent (just give us decent) graphic design. Somebody give this bumbling administration a damn clue, please.

Nov 30, 05 8:34 pm
nicomachean

[ulr=http://www4.army.mil/news/article.php?story=8257]36th Infantry Division deploys to Balkans[/url]

pre-9-11 elective war/quagmire/no withdrawal plan/no blood for ???/nintendo war bump

Nov 30, 05 11:39 pm  · 
 · 
nicomachean
36th Infantry Division deploys to Balkans
Nov 30, 05 11:39 pm  · 
 · 
brand avenue

Thenewold--I totally agree.
Check this shit out:

Dec 1, 05 5:27 pm  · 
 · 

There has always been the rumor that Bush makes the 9-11 flags on purpose to soobleemanalee coomunicate with americans.

Dec 1, 05 5:54 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

those graphics were done by evil doers!

Dec 1, 05 6:03 pm  · 
 · 
AP

^first image from google search titled: president bush graphic design

Dec 1, 05 6:10 pm  · 
 · 
AP

another good one...

Dec 1, 05 6:12 pm  · 
 · 
AP

and finally...

Dec 1, 05 6:13 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: