Archinect
anchor

March I ,II qpplication for internationl students

ABDALLAH ALI

hello,

I am abdallah ali. I study architecture at AASTMT in Egypt which is one of the RIBA accredited schools in the world. I will finish my bachelor in july 2025 and want to pusrue my master abroad. My current gpa is 3.85 and I am ranked #1 on my departement for 4 years in row. I prepared most of the documents, like passport , transcripts , portfolio , CV, motivational and recommendational letters and both certified statements from the university one stating that I will graduate in july 2025 and another one stating that the 5 years of the bachelor was completelytaught in English in addition to 2 cambridge ESP courses took  .  I want to know what are the chances for me to get scholarship to pursue my master in architecture as an international student and how to get application fee waiver. Applying to USA: pratt, GSD ,MIT, COLUMBIA, SCI ARC,

UK : Cambridge( only one doesn't require professional experience for a student to study March in uk)

Italy:POLIMI

Netherlands:TUDELFT

CHINA:HKU

Any tips helping me through my application process would be greatly appreciated

Sep 15, 24 7:34 pm
luvu

You know RIBA  accredited school means absolutely nothing / do you.?  It’s a marketing ploy .

Sep 15, 24 8:21 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: