Archinect
anchor

if you could tell everyone..

if you could tell everyone something what would it be.??

-rethink and rearrange your priorities, life is too short to not enjoy your time, break traditional thought structures, you dont have to go to college, you dont have to a house w/ a white fence in the suburbs, quit being so boring and predictable, add creativity to everything, free you mind and read more, ...

Nov 28, 05 5:56 pm
ochona

"Hear what our Lord Jesus Christ saith:
Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with
all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great
commandment. And the second is like unto it: Thou shalt
love thy neighbor as thyself. On these two commandments
hang all the Law and the Prophets."

(Episcopal Book of Common Prayer)

Nov 28, 05 6:07 pm  · 
 · 
Queen of England

Your judgement I condemn not, neither do I mistake your reasons, but pray you to accept my thankfulness, excuse my doubtfulness, and take in good part my answer, answerless.

Nov 28, 05 6:49 pm  · 
 · 
strlt_typ

"avoid getting buried student loans but if you have to borrow money for school, keep it under 30k"

Nov 28, 05 7:38 pm  · 
 · 
ryanj

'Be the change you want to see in the world'

Nov 28, 05 7:44 pm  · 
 · 
arimae

Gandi, what a guy...

Nov 28, 05 8:36 pm  · 
 · 
sameolddoctor

im sure u meant 'gandhi', megsw...

Nov 28, 05 8:57 pm  · 
 · 
Suture

stop being such a fluffer!

Nov 28, 05 9:16 pm  · 
 · 
bigness

pop music is, in 90% of its manifestations, shit that is making someone a lot of money.
you would probably hate those people if you met them, they are either temperamental talentless dummies or executive lawyer-types.
stop eating what you are being fed, go out and look for stuff that can really inspire you, make you laugh/cry/scream. there is so much great music being made by so many people that are after nothing but 3 minutes of your auditory attention. you will be much better off than listening to the black eyed pees.

Nov 28, 05 10:47 pm  · 
 · 
ReflexiveSpace

Hey! The first Black Eyed Peas cd was magic

Nov 29, 05 1:03 pm  · 
 · 
FRO

thinking about it more does NOT make it better.
you know how you feel about it before you start, you know what needs to be done. overanalyzing will ruin the best of anything.

Nov 29, 05 1:54 pm  · 
 · 
brian buchalski

telling isn't selling

Nov 29, 05 2:15 pm  · 
 · 

you can make a snowman out of a pile of shit, but you'd still have a pile of shit.

Nov 29, 05 2:42 pm  · 
 · 
ryanj

favorite quote by an architect:

'THE MEASURE OF A MAN IS HIS
WILLINGNESS TO PLANT A TREE IN WHOSE SHADE HE WILL NEVER SIT.'

Bill Caudill (CRS)

Nov 29, 05 2:57 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: