Archinect
anchor

3 Months later, Still alive in Over The Rhine

SuperBeatledud

Well, after moving next door to WonderK, and living in the Cincy slums, I'm doing just fine. I think I'm gonna extend my lease another 6 months, but I'm still looking for someone to sublease during Co-Op this Winter Quarter (January-March). If you know anyone guys, let me know please. There's a $50 finder's fee in it for you.

Anyways, anyone seen the stuff happening on the southern end of Vine? "Progress" is moving it's way up towards us (that is Liberty St). I heard from someone since I've moved to Cincy that OTR is about 70% or so uninhabited. Main street is becoming a bit lively, but enough Art galleries and give me a damn deli store or something!

So what do you think that Mallory will do first? Make a game plan to bring back the CBD and fix downtown and OTR or redecorate his office? I think a nice lime green and golden yellow combination would suit him rather well.

Oh, and I'm forwarding this link to a young girl that's moving to Cincy to work for P&G. She's curious bout the city and the neighborhoods. So all you silly pesimists can just keep cool on this one.

Nov 24, 05 9:31 pm
vado retro

to live next to wonderk i would brave the cincy slums.

Nov 24, 05 10:48 pm  · 
 · 
Cameron

Go out for drinks with Tom Dutton and Bob Bell over at the Center for Community Engagement. They'll tell you a story or two...

If undergrads from Miami U. can brave it, anyone can.

Nov 24, 05 11:37 pm  · 
 · 
WonderK

Aw thanks vado. You need to come down and visit. Everyone is welcome, hell, half of archinect has keys to my apartment ;o)

Tom Dutton is cool. It's good to have people who feel strongly about important things in neighborhoods such as this.

OTR 4-eva

Nov 25, 05 1:39 am  · 
 · 
SuperBeatledud

Didn't Miami make some pizza parlor down here? Where is it and what is it called...Venice Pizza? I think one of the girls in the my new Grad Studio at UC worked on it.

Nov 26, 05 8:58 pm  · 
 · 
Cameron

it's the pizza nuns!! don't mess with nuns with hot slices...

Nov 26, 05 9:09 pm  · 
 · 
SuperBeatledud

Where's my deli? I want a damn deli down here!

Nov 27, 05 11:01 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: