Archinect
anchor

Floorplan Needed

ichweiB

Hey guys,
I need a floorplan of a residence Rem Koolhaas did. My prof. has it spelled Villa Dal Ava, but I have also seen it online as Villa Dall Ava. Can anyone point me to a website or a book/magazine/jounral that would have it? I would appreciate it

Oct 20, 05 9:08 pm
db

wow, check ANY of Koolhaas' books -- SMLXL, Living, surely a couple of his elCroquis volumes ... it's probably the most published of his earlier works up till Bordeaux overtook it as the house to cite again and again as your inspiration to go on living. It might also be noted here that Koolhaas is one of (THE?) most published and cited architects of the past 10 years, so why the prob?

(sorry to be a bit cynical, but typing in KOOLHAAS and AVA to google nets over 15k hits, as well as a page of images -- and IF you've been online you know it's DALL'AVA and should be able to find out where to go from there)

Oct 20, 05 9:21 pm  · 
 · 
ichweiB

well dude...I realize its popularity and understand how to follow information that I find online...my point is that with everything that I find...nothing has a simple floorplan. I don't need all the pics and what not...just a floorplan.

Oct 21, 05 1:11 am  · 
 · 
matteo

you need to learn how to google and you need to learn other language apart of english.

plans, sections, elevations
info and plans
elevations

reference of articles related to villa dall'ava:
reference

Oct 21, 05 10:41 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: