Archinect
anchor

chicago

geecee

I will be in Chicago this weekend. Other than the obvious, whats worth checking out. Thanks for the tips.

Aug 31, 05 9:32 am
pyrexia

my girlfriend just took me on the farnsworth house trip that the caf does. fantastic day long trip around the city and out to plano.

there's assorted stores that, depending on where you are from, may be worth checking out. cb2 on north and clyborn, h&m downtown.

Aug 31, 05 10:56 am  · 
 · 
lletdownl

iit campus... is that obvious?

Aug 31, 05 9:42 pm  · 
 · 
inkwray

link

-open until 2am

Sep 1, 05 1:46 am  · 
 · 
inkwray

A couple older posts on this.
there's so much to do this weekend in chi-town, maybe i'll send you info later in the week.

Sep 1, 05 1:48 am  · 
 · 
Alexander Trevi

Assuming everything architectural is obvious and assuming that the big fine arts, architecture, and natural science museums in the city are already on the list and assuming that you'll probably be navigating through the Loop, Millennium Park and other lakefront parks en route to points mentioned above, what's left to suggest are the International Museum of Surgical Science, Graceland Cemetery, Prairie Avenue Bookshop (if books and classic & modern chairs are your thing) and dim sum at Three Happiness in Chinatown on a very crowded weekend lunch hour. And Chicago on a Segway, perhaps?

Sep 1, 05 2:26 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: