Archinect
anchor

ArchFest Boston 2005

ArchFest Boston
www.archfest.org

ArchFest 2005 is a groundbreaking gathering that unites users and designers of Boston's buildings and public spaces. This five-day event brings together residents, workers, public officials, designers, and anyone else interested in shaping Boston's built future for the 21st century. Through tours, seminars and site visits, we will provide a variety of forums for Boston neighbors to come together and discuss the rich history and promising future of our exceptional city. We hope that ArchFest will sow the seeds for greater awareness, appreciation of, interaction with, and involvement in Boston's built environment among all of its users.

Aug 30, 05 10:19 am

post it to the Events

Aug 30, 05 10:45 am  · 
 · 

IMHO, the times for some of the activities are extremely difficult for those of us who have jobs and don't live in the immediate Boston area (like me!) but would like to attend. Its unfortunate, but I wouldn't be able to make any of the sessions that interest me. Maybe something to think about for next year's event...

Aug 30, 05 11:26 am  · 
 · 
ArchFest Boston

Thank you for your response. The event is primarily geared towards residents of Boston neighborhoods and the adjacent towns/cities. However, we welcome and encourage anyone else interested in participating to make a day of it, and come some of our events.

Any specific schedule suggestions to address how we could have made the event more widely accessible would be appreciated.

Aug 30, 05 12:33 pm  · 
 · 

I'll be attending the Thursday/Friday events (put in for the time off today... gotta use it somehow). Is anyone else on here going to go?

Sep 1, 05 11:11 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: