Archinect
anchor

relationship problem between a Leo and Virgo. Please advise!

helpme22

please help. I'm a Leo and my partner is a virgo. Unaffortunately we're having relationship problems because as a leo i'm trying to get emotionally affection of her and do not receive. I'm trying to save the relationship in the believe that a family should try to stay together (we have a kid). We went to terapy and although i know I have to try to accept this weakness in the relationship maybe you guys know how to deal with this indifference i'm confronting with form my virgo.

Aug 3, 05 12:54 pm

what's the kid's sign?

Aug 3, 05 12:55 pm  · 
 · 
tinydancer

I'm a virgo, and we are very critical-of self and others. especially of self. if you can make her feel good about herself-don't nag or anything, and be supportive, she will be appreciative.

Aug 3, 05 1:07 pm  · 
 · 
Alt+0241

I'm a Leo with Virgo partner. Same issue I was a astrological cynic who realized everyone in my family fits their sign exactly. Creepy. But ultimately you're not having relationship problems because you're the signs you are. Whatever your signs are, you need to communicate well with each other. You need your partner's validation and to be reassured that your partner appreciates you. Who knows what your partner wants or needs from you.

Don't think of it as a weakness in the relationship - it's just a challenge, and if you get through it you'll both understand each other better, and that's the basis of a good relationship.

Hint with my virgo - it took letting go of her, stopping trying to control her, to get her to notice me. When I tried too hard it made our relationship too serious and not fun at all. She gave me emotional affection when I was just enjoying being myself, and doing my Leo control freak stuff on other people.

Aug 3, 05 1:10 pm  · 
 · 

what i'd like to know is what you told the therapist about your planets.

Aug 3, 05 1:19 pm  · 
 · 
norm

the first thing you need to do is get over this astrology crap.

Aug 3, 05 1:28 pm  · 
 · 
melivt

word. sounds like you need a psychologist, not an astrologist

Aug 3, 05 2:09 pm  · 
 · 
MickMack

i dont' know...maybe this is just a new and different way of looking at it for helpme. clearly helpme is trying...however unusual the method might be.

but, on the other hand, staying together for the sake of a child is not always the best idea. I understand wanting the family to be together...but being together and not getting along can sometimes have worse consequences than being apart for the child.

and.

i am a virgo too.

Aug 3, 05 2:22 pm  · 
 · 
helpme22

please. don't get the wrong idea of me. I'm not very good in expressing my self in English but what i meant was that no matter what I try to let her know that I love her and that someone like me is also in great need of affection it seems that she does not need it in the way I would like to have it. And yes, I'm aware of the fact that you have to live sometimes with less than you expect, but I think alt+0241 give me a good advise. Maybe its time to let go and do my own stuff and see than if she will approach me by her self. But could a virgo get than interested in someone else? sorry. but we where for almost two years separate and our therapist gave us a new way to think about our situation. The thing is I love her and will try anything to save our relationship before throwing the towel in the ring.

Aug 3, 05 2:34 pm  · 
 · 

tell me something... does your wife also read the horoscope?

Aug 3, 05 4:39 pm  · 
 · 
Manteno_Montenegro

You say "partner" and identify her as a woman, so now I'm wondering if you are a woman as well. Are you?

Aug 3, 05 4:43 pm  · 
 · 
norm

politics and religion and music maybe. but in all seriousness - i'm not sure this is the best forum for this type of thing.

Aug 3, 05 4:54 pm  · 
 · 
post-neorealcrapismist

you should just be a pisces

Aug 3, 05 4:57 pm  · 
 · 
helpme22

Sorry again in expressing my self in English. I'm a male and my life companion a female. I don't think she gives much attention to horoscopes but she can read them from time to time. And my child's sign is Libra.

Aug 3, 05 4:58 pm  · 
 · 
helpme22

O.k. Guys thanks anyway for your reactions. I'm really satisfied with your answers. Please let this issue go. I don't need more reactions on this.

Aug 3, 05 5:01 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: