Archinect
anchor

Revamping an old-school engineering firm

Larchinect

"Smart entrepreneurs proceed without complete knowledge because you don't succeed by waiting until you know everything. Waiting for experience is what employees will tell you to do-owners know this is foolish. " --Gruen

Yes!! Regardless of whether or not it has much bearing on the discussion, I fully agree. Well stated.

Nov 9, 15 2:11 am  · 
 · 
bahraini

Thank you Gruen, Larchinect, and Richard for your positive comments. I have consulted my colleagues one by one and they are all very optimistic. They love this firm just as much as I do and they are looking forward for a revival. Like I said in my earlier posts, we are tearing down our space and redoing all the partitions, wiring, server system,  and a bunch of MEP work. Our seniors are even more excited about all this. Especially the interior and all the old carpets and walls are going down. The old cabinetry and shelving are also being redone. So its pretty much a complete make over. That portion is already taken care of, the reason I came here is for the next part (refer to post 1).  All in all, I just wanted to listen to your professional recommendations and plan this not alone, but with my seniors.

Thanks to the people who are addressing the topic.

Nov 9, 15 2:39 am  · 
 · 
A.I.

Take what some of these people write with a grain of salt. I'm beginning to notice that 90% of the comments on this forum are negative, and rarely do you get useful feedback on anything.

Maybe, if you're on here long enough, and part of the same strain of elitist ideology, you'll be able to roam the forums like a rabid dog bullying people in to submission.  And if that doesn't work, then you can simply use your 'pull' with the admins to censor the forums and remove threads that undermine you. 

Nov 9, 15 6:35 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: