Archinect
anchor

anyone successfully joined an AIA knowledge community?

gruen

I've been trying to join the disucssions on the AIA knowledge communities but the AIA's website keeps telling me I haven't joined, even thought I have followed the website's arcane procedure. Does anyone here actually use the AIA knowledge communities? 

It seems the AIA's website is way broken. It's just like their forum software has some old outdated design just like...

....uh...IDK...archinect?

Sep 11, 14 10:06 pm
quizzical

gruen,

I belong to a number of different AIA Knowledge Communities. While the AIA national website can be a bit quirky at times, I really don't have much trouble accessing the KC areas that I use on a regular basis. 

I have noticed that the Knowledge Community section is not tightly integrated with the AIA membership section, so there may be some glitch somewhere that's preventing you from accessing the Members Only area of AIA KnowledgeNet. 

Probably your best bet is to call 800-AIA-3837 or e-mail [email protected] and see if a real person on the other end can help you sort this out.

Good luck.

Sep 12, 14 1:14 pm  · 
 · 
gruen
Thanks quiz I've already emailed but no answer...grrr. Will try that old fashioned phone thing
Sep 12, 14 1:28 pm  · 
 · 
gwharton

No. When I was an active member, I tried on numerous occasions to connect with the various interest groups and knowledge communities. Never once was I able to get anyone to return my calls or emails.

Sep 12, 14 3:39 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: