Archinect
anchor

Lotus - Quarterly Architectural Magazine (NOW AVAILABLE AS PDF ON THE SITE!))

Editoriale Lotus

Lotus is a unique architectural magazine distingushed by its well-written content in English and Italian, its memorable square shape, and elegant layout. It has proven to be an indispensable reference tool not only for students, teachers, libraries, professionals engaged in designing the built environment, but also anyone who wants to follow developments and innovations in the world of architecture.

Each issue of the magazine is dedicated to exploring and discussing a specific topic in architecture. Some recent topics have included "Favelas", " Landscape and Infrastructures", "Above Ruins", "Temporary Architecture", "Housing Differentiation", "New Settlements in China", to name a few. The topics are thoroughly explored through in-depth essays, diagrams, and photographs.

The magazine can be purchased in hard copy and the most recent 20 issues can be conveniently downloaded as a PDF through our website at half the price of the hard copy. The PDF is particularly useful to students, scholars, and researchers due to its flexibility and affordability.

www.editorialelotus.com

Twitter - http://twitter.com/editorialelotus/
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Editoriale-Lotus/

Mar 11, 11 11:18 am
wood_

can anyone recall the work featured on the cover of this issue?
much thanks.

http://www.editorialelotus.it/web/item.php?id=129

Mar 11, 11 12:31 pm  · 
 · 

the Pavilion for Vodka Ceremonies by Brodsky

Mar 11, 11 12:43 pm  · 
 · 
Cacaphonous Approval Bot

Coming Architecture, huh.

I've always described myself as enthusiastic, but that one never came to mind.
Time to make new business cards, update my architizer, and get that shit on my wall.

Mar 12, 11 5:39 pm  · 
 · 
blah

I stopped reading this a long time ago...

Perhaps I'll give it another try?

I dunno. Much of what passes for theory in Architecture today is unreadable and devoid of much nutritional value. I went back to Five Houses, Ten Details recently and found it to concern issues and strategies that I'll employ for the rest of my career. I"ll take a look a Lotus and keep an open mind.

Mar 12, 11 7:23 pm  · 
 · 
Editoriale Lotus

@emergency exit wound. Thanks for the website correction!

@make: When was the last time you read Lotus?

What are some things that you liked about the magazine and what are the primary reasons that you stopped reading it?

Now that it's available as PDF on our website, it will be more affordable and accessible to our readers.

If you guys have any comments or suggestions for the magazine, please let me know. Your comments are welcomed and important to us.

PR@
Lotus - Quarterly Architectural Magazine
Milan, Italy

Mar 13, 11 11:21 am  · 
 · 
Editoriale Lotus

@emergency exit wound. Thanks for the website correction!

@make: When was the last time you read Lotus?

What are some things that you liked about the magazine and what are the primary reasons that you stopped reading it?

Now that it's available as PDF on our website, it will be more affordable and accessible to our readers.

If you guys have any comments or suggestions for the magazine, please let me know. Your comments are welcomed and important to us.

PR@
Lotus - Quarterly Architectural Magazine
Milan, Italy

Mar 13, 11 11:21 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: