Archinect
anchor

Best/worst Halloween costumes

thekennan

We're supposed to be a creative bunch right? So what's your best and/or worst Halloween costume ideas it things you've gone as before?

Best- not sure!
Worst- cyclist after a bike accident (this was after I broke my leg in a bike accident)

Oct 22, 10 8:22 pm
Milwaukee08

Last year I went as a Wall Street exec, basically a suit with a cardboard sign around my neck saying something like "Will work for bailout" and a tin can for people to drop money in.

I thought it was clever, and it was cheap because I didn't really need to buy much, I think the only thing I bought was a red tie, because none of my ties really said Wall St. I wanted a blue dress shirt with a white collar (like Lumberg from Office Space) and some suspenders, but I couldn't find anything cheap enough. And some kinda cheap wallet that has those fold-out pictures sleeves would have been nice, so I could have shown people my private jet, yacht, McMansions, sportscars, etc.

Anyway, by the end of the night I had like a dollar something in my tin can, along with a lollipop and a some "nurse" put a band-aid and a tongue depressor in, still not sure if that meant anything.

Oct 22, 10 11:51 pm  · 
 · 
mdler

I want to go as a photobooth. Put a digital camera on a rig that points back at me. Invite people to come and get their pictures taken with me. Set up a website that has the pictures on them

Oct 23, 10 12:20 am  · 
 · 
jon ammer

Count Dracula.

in Architecture the old must feed on a constant supply of naive youth to survive.

think FLW Cape , immaculate white shirt with bowtie and fangs dripping with the blood of eager unpaid interns. A set of designer specs adds a novel touch when juxtaposed with red contact lenses. You thrive on working through the night hours when all the living creatures have retired to their beds.

Oct 23, 10 9:18 am  · 
 · 

not sure if this is best or worst: my brother and his wife are going as elmo and katy perry.

Oct 23, 10 9:21 am  · 
 · 
n_

I'm dressing up as the cover of David Bowie's Aladdin Sane album.

Oct 23, 10 12:26 pm  · 
 · 

@oldfogey- definitely awesome!!

Oct 23, 10 12:40 pm  · 
 · 
All Blacks!

Is this the 'idiot' thread? Isn't there supposed to be a monitor around?!

Oct 23, 10 6:16 pm  · 
 · 
mdler

There was a guy who was struggling to decide what to wear to go to a fancy costume party... Then he had a bright idea.

When the host answered the door, he found the guy standing there with no shirt and no socks on.

"What the hell are you supposed to be?" asked the host.

"A premature ejaculation," said the man. "I just came in my pants!"

Oct 23, 10 10:37 pm  · 
 · 
copper_top

emergency—"the woman Don Draper slept with"... uh, which one?

Speaking of which I think I'm going to be Joan Harris, of Mad Men. I don't even think I need to buy any new clothes, since I've got a bit of a thing for retro stuff.

Oct 24, 10 12:32 am  · 
 · 
Cherith Cutestory

In undergrad, someone in studio came dressed as a child molester one year. Basically wore dockers and an untucked button down shirt, unkempt hair, and had children's clothing hanging out of his pockets. Creepiest costume I have ever seen.

Oct 24, 10 12:35 am  · 
 · 
switch

My friend and I are wearing gorilla suits and getting a bucket of dry ice --gorillas in the mist.

Oct 24, 10 10:39 pm  · 
 · 
weAREtheSTONES

[img]http://coolest-homemade-costumes.shippony.com/images/misc/pregnant-women/womens-costume-01.jpg
[/img]

http://www.gearfuse.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/youtubecostume.jpg

Oct 25, 10 6:37 pm  · 
 · 
TaliesinAGG

I wore a tux with a tag that said "I'm Sorry"....I was a formal apology.

Oct 25, 10 7:53 pm  · 
 · 
ivorykeyboard

going as the 80s this year. just bought myself a legitmate ghetto blaster 

Oct 18, 15 9:19 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: