tomorrow.

discuss amongst yourselves.

Nov 8, 04 12:19 pm
Pimp Minister Pete Nice
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6417388/
Nov 8, 04 1:04 pm  · 
 · 
FOG Lite

I had a chance to actually play it a couple of weeks ago and it is amazing. Beatiful textures and maps. And dual weilding is awesome, perhaps we'll have to set up an archinect clan on Xbox live....

Nov 8, 04 4:59 pm  · 
 · 
Cameron

Do I hear an archinect vs. core 77 in the offing?

Nov 8, 04 5:34 pm  · 
 · 
FOG Lite

I'm in. Let's whoop up on those ID nancy's.

Anyone else contemplating calling in sick tomorrow? I've deeply wounded my wife by causually metioning I was going to take my first weekend off in a month to play Halo with friends.

Nov 8, 04 5:59 pm  · 
 · 

Halo2 has been the debating factor in me buying an Xbox. Don't think I could wait the forever it would take for them to release the Mac version...

Nov 8, 04 7:07 pm  · 
 · 
Bula

Didn't even have time to finish the first one (kids)...2 looks really good though...to bad none of these games will work on the next Xbox system (rumor heard a while ago).

Nov 9, 04 12:10 am  · 
 · 
Cameron

I've been playing since yesterday, major distraction from work. my H2 id is itsthelimey if your on. i'll be the one getting splattered by some 14 yr old from Texas...

Nov 11, 04 6:36 pm  · 
 · 
FOG Lite

I have yet to go online with it, work has been getting in the way. I have to nab a network cable from the office. I have Saturday set aside for an all day splatterfest.

Now I have to come up with a good halo name....

Nov 11, 04 7:00 pm  · 
 · 
le bossman

what the hell is "core 7"?

Nov 11, 04 9:54 pm  · 
 · 
ether

just hooked up live last night.

etherbot is my id.. drop me a line and we can set up some matches..

have you guys checked out the extensive stat database at bungie?

Nov 12, 04 1:54 pm  · 
 · 
e

bossman, that is core 77 >> http://www.core77.com

Nov 12, 04 3:32 pm  · 
 · 
ether

anyone still playing online? would love to get some other hapless souls addicted.

Jan 5, 05 6:08 pm  · 
 · 
drgonzo

I was extremely disappointed with the ending.

Jan 5, 05 6:46 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: