Archinect
anchor

Moderating Comments

zoolander

So comments are now being moderated in the 'news' section?

If this filters through to the discussion forum im outta here.

As an aside, global warming is a con, there are no terrorists, santa claus is not real.

Feb 25, 10 8:56 am
digger

it's unlikely you'll be much missed.

Feb 25, 10 9:15 am  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

dit toe

Feb 25, 10 9:19 am  · 
 · 
zoolander

Digger,

didn't even know you existeds so i'd miss you even less.

Derek

Feb 25, 10 10:24 am  · 
 · 
Archinect

Yes, we've begun moderating comments across the site, for the specific purpose of stopping the recent surge in spam. Since we've begun doing this we have not blocked one comment that didn't include a link to gucci handbags, weight loss supplements, or male enhancement procedures.

Feb 25, 10 11:42 am  · 
 · 
montagneux

But... but... I need those 'weight loss supplements' <strike>speed</strike> to do my 80 hour a week architect job!

And well... the Gucci handbags I use to carry around my gargantuan testicles from taking too many of those "male enhancement" pills.

It's a viscous cycle of being far too awesome.

Feb 25, 10 12:08 pm  · 
 · 
Archinect

Oh, matagneux, we're in full support of gucci fakes, fat-loss pills and male enhancement... we just didn't feel the links in the comments were offering competitive prices.

Feb 25, 10 12:11 pm  · 
 · 
Urbanist

The hipster thread (which is the best ever, as far as I'm concerned) probably presents some product placement opportunities. Definitely more Prada than Gucci though. Please observe GSD final review dresscode.

Feb 25, 10 12:22 pm  · 
 · 
Cacaphonous Approval Bot

FYI, I had a comment not make it through the news comment gauntlet.

Unless the internet burped in transmission?

Now I have to go hang at Derek's house and think about what I did.

Mar 8, 10 2:06 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: