anchor

NCARB Fee increases!!!

creativity expert

damn wont some post that pic for me.

Ncarb you suck!

Oct 4, 10 2:20 pm  · 
 · 
akm

So, NCARB is a 'non-profit'... do they publish a financial report, operating budget, etc, for all 'members'  to read ?

Nov 25, 12 6:12 pm  · 
 · 
quizzical

akm:  go to the GuideStar website (http://www.guidestar.org/Home.aspx) and set up a free account. Once you have done that, you can download a copy of NCARB's 2011 Form 990 -- as filed by them with the IRS -- which should provide you with all the information you may require.

Pay attention to the Terms and Conditions -- you are not allowed to post the report here.

Nov 25, 12 8:34 pm  · 
 · 
akm

quizzical:
Thank you for the link to the 2011 form 990 info...
over $18m revenue from 'members', and over $19m expenses with about 1/2 to employees.
Are they doing anything helpful/efficient, or just another government created regulatory monopoly ?
No idea, but decided not to renew.

Nov 26, 12 1:36 pm  · 
 · 
bureauspacecraft

NCARB is raising their ARE exam fees again- it will be $250 per exam starting August 1st of this year.

Jul 2, 24 10:50 am  · 
 · 

When I took my exams ten years ago they were that price.

Jul 2, 24 11:39 am  · 
1  · 
dwg.

I'm going to go against the norm here and say, it isnt a big deal

If you are an NCARB record holder, what is an extra $15 a year in the grand scheme of things. 

How many NCARB records are you transmitting per year that you are outraged by a $25 increase?

Yes my grocery bill jumped a lot this year because that is something I'm doing every week. 

Jul 2, 24 1:08 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: