Archinect
anchor

ARE 4.0 Archflash iPhone App? Or stick to the paper flashcards?

bRink

Anybody bought and tried the Archiflash 4.0 iPhone App? Anybody have recommendations on whether to get the iPhone app or the physical flash card set?

I read the reviews of the App on the Apple app store, seems like while it's pretty great on content and useability, there are some problems with navigation (i.e. it doesn't keep your place once you close the app, the next time you open, you have to browse through all of the previous cards you've gone through to find your place...)

Sep 13, 09 9:53 pm
bRink

Meh... I'm going to bite the bullet and buy the app... It's pretty new so presumably they'll fix the flaws at some point... Or at the very least, even if sorting through it is a pain and you can't shuffle, it will be the easy way to carry the cards and study on the bus or while out to lunch... Seems like I'd get a little more use out of them that way than as a deck of cards that I'd need to sit down with to use...

I'll post a review of this once I've gotten some use of it...

Sep 13, 09 11:09 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: