Archinect
anchor

right place right time right ... family

cousin george comes out smellin' like a rose! high fives all around!

scroll to bottom: http://www.lehman.com/who/bios/

http://www.pionline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20081002/REG/810029986/1008

Oct 7, 08 11:37 am
vado retro

i am calling liberty bell right now and telling her to calm down because this not a thread about having babies.

Oct 7, 08 11:54 am  · 
 · 
binary

i need cliff notes....

Oct 7, 08 12:08 pm  · 
 · 
liberty bell

I'm confused.

Oct 7, 08 12:56 pm  · 
 · 
aking

U have got to be kidding me. There is no way that the President's cousin just got appointed to Lehman Brothers.

Oct 7, 08 12:59 pm  · 
 · 

george h walker, cousin of our fine president, was global head of investment management at lehman.

after the dust cleared, he's now "kingpin in the newly reincarnated asset management firm that’s emerging from the collapse of lehman brothers".

also: congressman waxman released e-mail correspondence yesterday from june in which fuld dismissed the suggestion from executives at a lehman subsidiary that the company's top people forgo bonuses - to "send a strong message to both employees and investors that management is not shirking accountability for recent performance."

Fuld: "Don't worry _ they are only people who think about their own pockets."

The suggestion ahd come from Lehman's money management subsidiary, Neuberger Berman.

George H. Walker, President Bush's cousin and a member of Lehman's executive committee:"Sorry team. I am not sure what's in the water at" Neuberger Berman. "I'm embarrassed and I apologize."

can't find info on what his settlement was before the lehman dive.

Oct 7, 08 1:20 pm  · 
 · 
Apurimac

Ha, i figured they're would be somebody employed at one of these firms related to Shrub.

Oct 7, 08 1:32 pm  · 
 · 
binary

time to buy a winnabego and move to canada..... mobile mini model shop ..heheh

Oct 7, 08 1:42 pm  · 
 · 
brian buchalski

i've been trying to hammer this point home for awhile now...but the washington/wall street axis is a very insidious (& bi-partisan) greed machine that is impoverishing the country for the benefit of the few...excellent case study here

Oct 7, 08 2:19 pm  · 
 · 
AAKWEKS

Wow im not suprised that much, sad isn't it that I almost expected some bush-it.

Oct 9, 08 4:18 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: