Archinect
anchor

RCA MA Architecture

benedictsiow

Hey guys, I hope you can provide me with some advice. I am a Part One Architect and just got accepted into RCA for their MA Architecture course. I was a bit late for application so I only applied to a very few school, hoping someone can let me know how the MA Architecture course is in RCA. If you have been a student there that’s even better!

I did my undergraduate in the Bartlett and although I really enjoy the creativity side of it, my main concern is if the RCA goes way over the board on that. In the end, I still want something quite architectural. The Bartlett in my opinion has a quite a nice balance on that, I am worried the RCA might be too “artsy”.

So I am currently working, the main dilemma is whether I should accept the offer or just wait for another and reapply for more options? Would really appreciate if I could hear from you guys! Thanks.

May 28, 24 11:45 am

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: