Archinect
anchor

Hi all you fancy graphics lovers

PerCorell

Sameolddoctor what seem so anoying is my constant claim for new jobs and a new architecture.
I think that when everyone realise that there are no second thought to offering anyone a cabin at a third the cost, then there will be plenty new houses a refreshing new way to acturly make the things you model with a compute.

ACFA I realy don't want to comment on that.

http://home20.inet.tele.dk/h-3d/kineserier.jpg

http://home20.inet.tele.dk/h-3d/

Jan 18, 06 5:07 pm  · 
 · 
Darren Hodgson

Per is BACK...

Jan 18, 06 5:16 pm  · 
 · 
larslarson

"the special cromed-gold fitting don't offer this ,and is maby dependend of 500 various lines of production, each requiring a multible --- here there are one material forming a structure the way it work, so it replace much more expensive building compoments."

ok..now i get it...i forgot abou the cromed gold fitting...those are very
expensive..and the multible..those don't come cheap either.

regardless of the fact that you're using one material per..you're still
gonna have to use those pesky things called 'nails' or 'screws'..
which you apparently think are made of chrome gold and are
expensive...

if anything you're building system introduces far more expensive
building components...and requires more complex connections...
that and the whole problem of cladding that has yet to be figured
out..although i look forward to the day when there's a drywall-like
material that molds to any surface that it's nailed/screwed to..

and i have read the words and seen the fancy graphics...i'm still
far from convinced...

Jan 18, 06 5:20 pm  · 
 · 
larslarson

and per..if you're tryin to stay anonymous as vindpust..you
may want to remove your name from the article you've linked
seventy million times.

Jan 18, 06 5:24 pm  · 
 · 
PerCorell

Hi

"regardless of the fact that you're using one material per..you're still
gonna have to use those pesky things called 'nails' or 'screws'..
which you apparently think are made of chrome gold and are
expensive..."

They tend to be expensive , the cromeplated gold special fitting the specialy designed the exclusive materials ---- but that is not the issue we all know hao expensive specific things can be but remember that in a structure mass like a 3D-H ,it will be that fitting that is placed in each cross point, that determine a great deal about the structures response. Remember that a huge steel ship is a lot of square cubes allready, welded together tight. A building structure on the other hand, can profit from flexible joins , these could in theori make the structure very safe. Beside in such structure each frame are supported by all others so to say. There are not specific members to hold the floors, some that only do that and themself ask structural support just to be there without themself adding to the structural integrety.

But the real gains come from that now the computer acturly work, work generating the exact shape of each frame ,with exact measures --- now if you know hands-on trouble, just this fact shuld convince you.

Nails and screws yes --- those you engraved room for in the original Solid model, those holes you stamped into each and every cross point in the structure to make ready for the universal special fitting, damping the structure just enough, to make it four times as strong, saving everything else but cheap steel plate to do the walls and floors, leadway's for auxilery and interiour service modules ---- place a solid model of the engine on the engine room, and the foundations to hold the engine in exact line are generated down tenth millimeter fit, ---- now try do that with a chalk line.

Jan 18, 06 5:39 pm  · 
 · 
PerCorell

'Over and out' no garantie "Vindpust" will return.

Jan 18, 06 5:45 pm  · 
 · 
larslarson

if this isn't for real..and this is a native english speaker actually
putting this together...this is some of the most amazing, non-
linear, obfuscated posts/topics ever.

Jan 18, 06 5:52 pm  · 
 · 
JohnProlly

Beatlejuice, beatlejuice, beatlejuice

Feb 9, 06 6:54 pm  · 
 · 
∑ π ∓ √ ∞
Feb 9, 06 7:31 pm  · 
 · 
upside

sshhhhhhh. careful, dont talk too loud or youl wake the thread.

Feb 9, 06 8:40 pm  · 
 · 
SuperHeavy
alright vado, you asked for it

Wow, this seems so interesting!!!

if only someone could tell me more about it.

May 10, 06 12:20 am  · 
 · 
bigness

this sound too complex for me, can you give me a more basic in depth explenation?

May 10, 06 12:22 am  · 
 · 
e

i'm a bubba. everything is too complex for me.

May 10, 06 12:37 am  · 
 · 
manamana

<---roman and proud of it!

May 10, 06 2:05 am  · 
 · 
grid

how nostalgic

May 10, 06 9:26 am  · 
 · 
adso

But is it more complex than graphic design?

May 10, 06 12:21 pm  · 
 · 
brian buchalski

i miss per calling me "poodles"

May 11, 06 1:34 pm  · 
 · 
∑ π ∓ √ ∞

as we approach the 2 year anniversary of the start of this thread, can you spend a moment and ponder the richness that is this thread and perhaps post some of your fondest memories? perhaps we can even do an exquisite corpse documentary?

Sep 23, 06 11:27 am  · 
 · 

my fondest memory is when per used his animated gifs as the thread topic and seriously slowed archinect down to a near halt, you gotta hand it to the guy for trying.

Sep 23, 06 11:41 am  · 
 · 
PerCorell

This is not "trying" ;

http://arch.designcommunity.com/topic-10104.html

it is relaxing

Sep 23, 06 1:17 pm  · 
 · 
PerCorell

And this ;

http://arch.designcommunity.com/topic-2216-0-asc-0.html

near 84000 visitors there on Designcommunity ,guess there are more fancy graphics lovers there .

Sep 23, 06 2:18 pm  · 
 · 
Louisville Architect

i thought this was deleted!

Sep 23, 06 2:23 pm  · 
 · 
∑ π ∓ √ ∞

yeah, uh, no go to the other site and see how similiar the comments are over there, they hate him too...good to know we're not crazy.

Sep 23, 06 2:34 pm  · 
 · 
6nuew

Its alive!

Sep 23, 06 4:32 pm  · 
 · 
∑ π ∓ √ ∞

mwwwwaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Sep 23, 06 4:44 pm  · 
 · 
PerCorell

Yes Archinect became a Boring site.

Frankly very few posts have been worth reading ; -- no GUTS no Visions realy , only student issues -- no real debate ,hardly any treads with a real messeage , Beside what this site realy fail , no fancy graphics at ALL, nothing but plain sniksnak and -have anyone seen- posts , you guy's realy hit the button.

Atleast this tread showed some exiting graphics , but you Romans don't want that anymore and you never particitated with any yourself ; Guess I took you for wrong --- You are Not Romans you are Hunns.

Sep 24, 06 5:30 am  · 
 · 
PerCorell

Beta ;

"yeah, uh, no go to the other site and see how similiar the comments are over there, they hate him too...good to know we're not crazy."

Beta do you realise that just "goung there" and reading the first many posts ,acturly prove that it is you that "are crazy" --- Try look for once , try read the posts even you only see what you Want to see ;

Acturly if you read that tread you see, that untill some Vain sad usenet charecter openly agrea to the dirt in his mind, everyone can see that this is a great idea, --- but you only read what you want to read, right ?

Sep 24, 06 5:37 am  · 
 · 
PerCorell

Beta ;

"yeah, uh, no go to the other site and see how similiar the comments are over there, they hate him too...good to know we're not crazy."

No you are wrong and if you are not telling the truth (TRUTH) by porpus I wonder why you lie. --- just go there as you suggest others and read the positive responses. --- Then answer.

Ok I guess the reson are that I offended some of your favourite architects ; calling their work Tin-Hats and their writing Dull-Words, using H.C.A. tales to describe today's architecture as lame it uncover providing no cheap safe houses, no real visions, ni real innovation --- and I guess you put yourself up as master critic over one of today's real artists ; ofcaurse as you realy have somthing to defend. 1984 dull theories and academic snik-snak.

For me architecture and arts never was what it is for you -- for me it never was dull words or Software-theories from 1984 (published) that realise the real digital tools of tomorrow ,the new production and the new job. You don't want that , you just want to architecture to continue down the dead-end, you don't even know how to Kill The Brick.

Sep 24, 06 6:26 am  · 
 · 
PerCorell

Beta ---- just look at the dirt you find it funny to drop in this tread ;

http://www.gamedreamz.com/psoexplorer/PSOE/newspaper/newspaper/beetlejuice.jpg

Then go to a tread so many others found a pleasure ;

Now after you done so, please in this fora express your poison about the thousands of posts and graphics Per Corell shared , tell everyone about the quality of your guts . if you realy think the fora profit from snik-snal mails about small-talk issues and "funny" pictures in a tread offtracked by bored usenet trolls.

Sep 24, 06 6:52 am  · 
 · 
PerCorell

"per if you want some relevant discourse at least show some process, some context, some historical reference to back this shit up. architecture does not exist in a vaccum."

WHAT --- what a vain complain, who are you to decide arts and architecture, who are you to critic somthing you don't understand Listen ; on Designcommunity.Com the same issue ,the same tread reached more than 83500 visitors , quite different replies from the start of the tread ---

At Designcommunity also , another tread about the Silver Screen Galleri reached top visitors , here snik-snak and fast replies with no real substance are today's top story --- no real value no visions and from the start of the tread you boost in spreading complains , without yourself being able to point or create a better structural method.

All you maneage is to make what could be an exiting tread about an exiting issue into a personal rampage ; what others see as the most important issue in the new architecture ,how to create a new architecture, how to turn architecture out of a dead-end, how to make a mountain of new jobs ,that you make into academic snik-snak and an oppotunity to throw dirt.

No wonder this fora lost it's drive. Realise no real new visions are at display here , and if somone dare show some guts, then what happen just read this tread and the same tread at Designcommunity and you know why.

Sep 24, 06 7:12 am  · 
 · 
PerCorell
Sep 24, 06 7:17 am  · 
 · 
PerCorell
http://home20.inet.tele.dk/h-3d/kineserier.jpg
Sep 24, 06 7:18 am  · 
 · 
pencebor

now this is what i call efficient: http://www.livinghomes.us/

Sep 25, 06 2:08 am  · 
 · 
Katze

Was it really necessary to revive and regurgitate the thread again?

Sep 25, 06 2:27 am  · 
 · 
PerCorell

"Was it really necessary to revive and regurgitate the thread again?"

Ofcaurse it was -- think about it ,some nice guy come and share a splendid new idea , it turn up that he acturly know what he is talking about , a guy who spended his years at the architect acadamy had profesional projects and all that .
the respond --- well just read the first few mails in both treads , how in this fora it become the agenda to attack the guy and throw mud , display all the most nasty and mean dirt ; just becaurse this guy share a good new idea, one that in the other tread are apriciated and welcomed while it acturly is both visionary and innovative.

Finaly they block his password and counting the visitorsss get screwed up --- now all in all, adding the mean mails, the vain complains, and the group bullying the tread only prove , that academics rob and steal the guy with the good idea and the visions and all the good arguments are met with group bullying and hate ; see that's what architecture are about , just read both treads see the mud throwing and mean replies remember that finaly his password was blocked .
Learn from it .

Sep 25, 06 3:19 am  · 
 · 
PerCorell

pencecor;

"now this is what i call efficient: http://www.livinghomes.us/"

Guess so --- but isn't this just another modern house, the actural same technikes ,just a bit more glass ? Where are the real innovation, not that I find it a bad house not at all but, where are the gadged that renew architecture the new production idea, ---- and can this house be build at a third the cost will it be four times stronger ?
Is it a revolution in architecture, can you build any form and have each and any frame generated by a press of a button --- do it build square or round at same low cost , do it promise cheap and strong houses for anyone ? Is it a brand new way to project and design a building do it build high and low --- do it look like nothing before, will the concept at the same time generate the exact foundations for both floors and walls ?

--------- See, there was a reson why they made it impossible for Per Corell to use his password, they didn't like the competition so they started out mean and ended it with hate, hate against some honest guy's bright new idea.

Sep 25, 06 3:27 am  · 
 · 
Chili Davis

I'm still waiting for the "splendid new idea."

Sep 25, 06 8:11 am  · 
 · 
PerCorell

Eh --- well to tell it as how it is, it is mainly about delivering a strong structure , many things need a structure and can not be just panels.
Architects tend to emagine everything but often forget the structure , the "new thing" here is to deliver the Core structure not just the surface , not just the surface as how you se it in most architecture presentations.
Architectural presentations seldom are used for acturly projecting the structure but mainly to sell the project, --- this is one place where architecture went wrong . It is wrong to forget the core quality the essential structure , the structure is more important than the surface of things, buildings shuld offer detail quality not just be surface models or Solid boxes in a rendering program , the splendid new idea is to offer the core structure and that way offer detail quality and values that architecture omited for decades.

Sep 25, 06 10:13 am  · 
 · 
Chili Davis

That sounds far from splendid.

Sep 25, 06 10:57 am  · 
 · 
PerCorell

But this is just a tool --- please think about it when you see the many many various examples I offered where 3D-H work in totaly different applications ; compared the Brick, compared the H steel profile 3D-H prove itself extreemly flexible , but if you buy a brick would you then blame it that it don't offer the splendiness you emagine a brick house shuld offer ?
Is it fair to expect that a new method shuld be able to fullfill all your expertations, without you putting any efford into it ? Remember how many applications whare a honeycomb structure will deliver, a house a boat aan aeroplane ; now please tell me about some building technike that cover these as how 3D-H do.

Sep 25, 06 11:24 am  · 
 · 
PerCorell

Isn't his a bit more flexible than a brick or standard size plywood, more flexible than bulding a house from 336 different planks, beams, fittings, nails, screws, special fittings ---- realy, how can you say that replacing 336 different other materials and parts with one plain material, -- one even processed fully digital, and with digital superb accurancy --- is not splendid ?

Sep 25, 06 11:27 am  · 
 · 
PerCorell

A building technike that build the structure for a house as well as this sculpture that is also a 3D-H :

If that is not splendid then I wonder what is.

Sep 25, 06 11:33 am  · 
 · 
PerCorell

Atleast tell me about another method that work as flxible, work with computers, deliver exact N.C. codes to acturly produce the design.

Please tell me about one --- if you can not, please consider if you shuldn't rather credit than complain.

Sep 25, 06 11:37 am  · 
 · 
a-f
Sep 25, 06 12:10 pm  · 
 · 
PerCorell

Kill the Brick Build a Moose

Sep 25, 06 12:31 pm  · 
 · 
PerCorell
Jan 23, 07 9:17 am  · 
 · 

wow. 1255 comments seems quaint now.

Jan 23, 07 9:18 am  · 
 · 
PerCorell

True --- but there are one thing I don't understand ;
At designcommunity the count of visitors are 101869 here 18150 visitors , I simply don't understand . Also at Designcommunity the Galleri Silver Screen count 39563 visitors where here the "same" tread count round 1200 visitors.
Also that I don't understand bside --- how happen that I can not get my artist name back after someone made it impossible for me to use it ?

I wonder if this are to be seen as an "argument" of some kind by someone with moderator access , sp let me ask if you think it is reasoable ,if it is fair in any way .......

You see nomatter how many times I tried to get back my artist-real name, I fail --- and nomatter how many times I asked moderators to reinstall my name nothing happened. Gee I am not paranoid but realy, this seem like someone find it funny to rob an artist's name as some kind of evil argument , --- see an artist need his name, and that one know this.

Jan 23, 07 10:03 am  · 
 · 
PerCorell

Well let me put it more simple --- look at the top of the page, there my name are Per Corell but here in this mail I have to use the nickname Vindpust why.
Well suddenly and with no wrong with my computer, and in the middle of a fierce debate , someone with moderator status removed my name.

---- Some kind of "argument".

Since then I again and again tried to regain my name , as being an artist it is important that I can use my own name.

---Some kind of "argument".

But what kind of argument , and from who and why, with what porpus and , --- is that fair ?

I don't think it is fair I find it childish to fight an oppoment by such means , also this make me once again state ; I am a Designer" , and if anyone are to remove the oppoments name in a discussion being both participant and moderator I ask ; is it a fellow designer who did so and is this american arts politics ?

Is that fair ?

Jan 23, 07 10:17 am  · 
 · 

i don't think it was your name that was taken. it was your privilege of using this site that was meant to be revoked. you abused the good will of the managers of the site by overwhelming it with huge graphic files (in case you forgot).

the fact that you've been allowed to continue to use the site under a different name indicates the site management's leniency and good will, definitely not a further punishment of you.

Jan 23, 07 10:20 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: