Tokyo_Moscow_Chennai_Berlin_Lisbon_Paris_New York City_Kansas City

http://www.architizer.com/en_us/blog/dyn/21286/openjapan-a-work-relay-race/

May 24, 11 1:01 pm
drums please, Fab?

kansas city?!?

May 24, 11 1:13 pm  · 
 · 
dali7114

Why not? Kansas City is fairly progressive when you look at it in terms of architecture and urban design. Many notable architecture firms call KC home: BNIM, Populous, 360 Architecture, HNTB, HOK Sports...

New architectural additions:

Nelson-Atkins Museum Addition_ Steven Holl

The Sprint Center

The Power & Light District

Kansas City has one of the nations largest parks, Swope Park, which is twice the size of Central Park in NYC.

KC consists of a diverse city culture when investigating architecture, design, cuisine, music, demographics, etc...

All of this and the fact that it lies within Tornado Alley and its rivers subject to annual flooding, which have possibly given insight to its residents that very few ever obtain,  make this city an ideal participant in such an event.

Where are you?

May 24, 11 2:23 pm  · 
 · 
drums please, Fab?

los angeles

i am from the midwest, though.  it reminds me of a restaurant that used to be around here that had 'Paris - New York - Long Beach' written on the window and i always found that kind of funny.

May 24, 11 3:36 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: