Archinect
anchor

Paracloud for Rhino

induct

Has anybody used this? I am about to start working with it here at work. I am currently working with Digital Projects but they want to test out other parametric software to see what is the easiest to use.

Mar 2, 08 6:25 pm
chinoXL63

we are considering it as well, especially since it is very cheap. please let me know how it goes!!

Mar 3, 08 1:10 am  · 
 · 
glenkcho

i love this program - good support, friendly with different programs (just a click), if you like gc, you will like paraclouding as well!!!

this is one of my projects with rhino vbscripting and paraclouding:
click here

Apr 28, 08 5:18 pm  · 
 · 
Antisthenes

that's amazing

Apr 28, 08 5:50 pm  · 
 · 
glenkcho

thanks!!!

the study was from the idea of particles and the idea of how a "body" constructed from those particles.

#here's the very first type of "body" i did in rhino vbscript (by the study of "Riemann surface")

#the second type of "body" from particles

#the third type

#the final type as the basic form for my building

then keep on working for the basic form, and study as well, here is the first type study of my building

the external view of the final building
#ha, like a flower...

#the top of the building

#the bottom of the building

#a closer view of the bottom

#a closer view of the top

ok, show you the internal part of this "monster", the "organs" and "bones" inside my building...

get the view closer...

alright! that's what the building is!

Apr 29, 08 7:01 am  · 
 · 
difficultfix

glenkcho

Did you learn to Rhinoscript with DavidRuttens manual 101

Or did you attend some type of workshop

Apr 29, 08 7:47 pm  · 
 · 
glenkcho

That manual 101 is a good one. I started my script learning from that manual. We do have scripting studio at Pratt. I took Alisa Andrasek and Gil Akos design studio Fa2007 semester. They are really good and helped us a lot. This is an important studio that built my logic about using script for design works. click here to see Biothing

Apr 30, 08 10:55 pm  · 
 · 
ff33º

looking for a demo or trial version of Paracloud....any ideas?

Nov 22, 08 1:13 am  · 
 · 
STU

you can DL their new GEM software trial here : http://paraclouding.com/home/2008/09/paracloud-launch-gem-v10-a-new-design-tool-for-mesh-based-components-population/

Nov 22, 08 4:45 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: