Archinect
anchor

ARCH DL IV: FXFOWLE vs. Konyk ~ live coverage

AP

hey mimi! nice seeing you as well. thanks for posting your write up. i think you've pulled it apart quite well.

i actually didn't get to vote...we arrived a bit early to meet the teams etc. and evidently missed the vote-card handout at the door. ah well, guess i'll have to settle for a 1x online vote.

Jan 30, 08 4:15 pm  · 
 · 

Mimi, it was nice to see you too. I like your comments on the media saturation.

Steven it was dark in there but the constant flashes of cameras provided plenty of light.

Jan 30, 08 5:07 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

neither project was big enough, shiny enough, or had big enough holes in them. has oma's influence jumped the shark?

Jan 30, 08 7:09 pm  · 
 · 
snook_dude

I thought da fox boys did it up right! Must be the influence of the
urban planners in the firm.

Jan 30, 08 8:04 pm  · 
 · 
liberty bell

vado, it's Indianastan - we'd wear suits made of corn.

Jan 30, 08 11:17 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

don't forget the soy bean lb.its indianastan's number 2 agronomic product! in fact, our outfits could look something like this...

i call gray suit!

Jan 30, 08 11:28 pm  · 
 · 
AP

online voting started today! you can watch a video of the design brief and the presentations @ ARCHDL.LVHRD.COM...

indecision '08! more images in the LVHRD Gallery...

Polls close next Thursday, February 7th.

Jan 31, 08 8:06 pm  · 
 · 
AP

voting ends tomorrow. so far konyk is winning 713 - 580...

here are some more pics from the event, linked from LVHRD's gallery:

Feb 6, 08 2:22 pm  · 
 · 
AP

voting is closed, and although they haven't officially announced it yet, it seems Konyk is the victor. congratulations David and Sean!

Feb 8, 08 12:43 pm  · 
 · 
brian buchalski

what's up with the bear? it's wintertime and they're supposed to be hibernating right now!!! those pictures have just cased my anxciety level to spike!

Feb 8, 08 1:22 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: