Archinect
anchor

firemen and mustaches

mdler

WTF?

Oct 15, 07 1:34 pm
el jeffe

better than firefighters and mustaches...

Oct 15, 07 1:37 pm  · 
 · 
brian buchalski

do you prefer your firemen shaved?

Oct 15, 07 1:40 pm  · 
 · 
mdler

i was down at the building department today...all the guys at the fire plancheck desk had mustaches

Oct 15, 07 1:45 pm  · 
 · 
FRO

I am a firefighter, and I have no mustache. But trimmed mustaches and sideburns would be about the only facial hair that wouldn't compromise the seal on your breathing apparatus.

Oct 15, 07 2:48 pm  · 
 · 
emaze

count the mustaches:

Oct 15, 07 4:47 pm  · 
 · 
strlt_typ

Oct 15, 07 5:06 pm  · 
 · 
emaze

i guess "count the mustaches" is not nearly as enjoyable as "name that architect and building"

thanks for playing (sorry 'bout the crappy image)

Oct 15, 07 6:02 pm  · 
 · 
strlt_typ
Oct 15, 07 6:07 pm  · 
 · 
obelix

Guns don't kill people -- people with mustaches kill people.

Oct 16, 07 1:21 pm  · 
 · 
mdler
Oct 16, 07 1:24 pm  · 
 · 
Medit
Oct 16, 07 3:42 pm  · 
 · 
Medit
Oct 16, 07 3:47 pm  · 
 · 
BluLiteSpcl6321

Yeah, since you're technially not allowed to have much facial hair it seems that generation took pride in their mustaches to make up for the denial of the ZZ Top beard. Mind you that's also the generation that started fighting fire when there wasn't much breathing apparatus, with some still refusing to use it until the bitter end.

Being the only firefighter in the office does gets tedious, all day it's "where should I put the knox box?" followed by "why should I put a knox box if you're just going to forcibly open the door?" "Look at this site plan and tell me where you would park the fire engine."

Oct 16, 07 8:48 pm  · 
 · 

oh shite I'm going to have shave again. Was a fireman one of the village people? No, hmmm why not?

Oct 16, 07 9:54 pm  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

i hear the "Hitler" is making a comeback?

Oct 17, 07 8:32 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: