Archinect
anchor

cause im stupid, im suing you

mdler
phuyaké
"Under its return policy, Apple refunded the $200 difference for those who bought the phone within 14 days of the reduction. And in a move to make peace with those who purchased the higher-priced phone before that period, the company offered a $100 credit at Apple stores."

so she's out $100 for wanting it early, but the emotional and discriminatory duress caused by that is worth 1 mil? don't believe the hype

Oct 2, 07 1:20 pm  · 
 · 
mdler

either way, Apple has to spend $$$ to deal with this bitch...$$$ which will be passed onto the customer

Oct 2, 07 1:22 pm  · 
 · 
dml955i

Greed (for lack of a better word) is Good...

Oct 2, 07 1:23 pm  · 
 · 
psycho-mullet

Maybe all iphone users should file a class action lawsuit against her for jacking the price of future apple products. Also isn't she going to need to changer her name to ever get a cell phone again?

Oct 2, 07 1:36 pm  · 
 · 
el jeffe

"According to Li's lawsuit, filed on September 24 in the U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York, the price reduction injured early purchasers like herself because they cannot resell the product for the same profit as those who bought the cell phone following the price cut."

since when is a buyer's ability to score a profit a responsibility of the seller?

and who the hell buys a new retail product expecting to re-sell it at a profit anyways?

Oct 2, 07 1:40 pm  · 
 · 
obelix

Sounds about the same as that Jets fan who sued Bill Belichick.

Oct 2, 07 1:46 pm  · 
 · 
phuyaké

next lawsuit:

scalper sues ticket master after front row seats to this show are reduced after he buys them at higher cost.

Oct 2, 07 1:47 pm  · 
 · 
ether

c'mon. the only reason why she's reselling it in the first place is to take advantage of people who really want the damn thing but don't want to wait in line. although i don't like the practice, i can undertand and accept the business model but if apple decides to change the price.. well tough shit.

screw her and her lawsuit.

scalping... that reminds me of when the pixies came to chicago a couple of years ago. they originally scheduled 2 shows but after they sold out in a matter of minutes, the band added 2 (maybe it was 3) more shows. i doubt the scalpers lost money in the end, but it obviously made getting tickets easier. in the end, people were less likely to have to resort to scalpers and their rediculous prices.

Oct 2, 07 4:00 pm  · 
 · 
Apurimac

If this works, I'm suing sony for dropping the price on my PS3 by $100 bucks only 6 months after its release. I'll be rich!

NOT!

Oct 2, 07 4:56 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: