Archinect
anchor

Bitchy Central

Hate being called a Roman? How about a newbie asking newbie questions (gawd! the audacity!)? Pissed because someone high jacked your thread? Let the anger, frustration, spite, envy, self control and other "bad demons" out folks. Make this the place to give them a piece of your mind.

More than likely they don't deserve it, but who likes taking the high road anyway? Make them feel the size of an ant and run off with their tail between their legs. Hopefully, with some good ole threats and general harassment, they'll stay out of your way next time.

Sep 27, 07 9:02 am
brian buchalski

i'm kind of offended by the title of this thread

Sep 27, 07 9:31 am  · 
 · 
Apurimac

this may not be a bad idea. It could keep flame wars out of other threads.

Sep 27, 07 9:32 am  · 
 · 
Apurimac

i'm gonna try my damndest to ignore per from now on. Unless he hijacks another one of my threads...

Sep 27, 07 9:33 am  · 
 · 
brian buchalski

didn't we just start a similar thread barely three months ago?

Sep 27, 07 9:39 am  · 
 · 
ether

puddles, if you weren't on my bitchy list before, you are now! now cower as i spew forth venom and wretched insults!

Sep 27, 07 9:48 am  · 
 · 
brian buchalski

i'm waiting...

Sep 27, 07 9:59 am  · 
 · 
won and done williams

so much hate on archinect these days. where's the bunny when you need her?

Sep 27, 07 10:14 am  · 
 · 
ether

indeed it was a hard decision to make, but it had to be done.

Sep 27, 07 10:18 am  · 
 · 
Apurimac

Alright, now that theres a place for it I can no longer tolerate Per or his antics.

He makes the idiots on 4chan.org look sane (do no go there if you are at work or a public computer).

He has to be one of the most self-aggrandizing idiots on the entire internet, and that puts him in a pretty elite class.

The thing is, I actually supported him on the design community forums and occasionally here, but his system hasn't evolved from terrible ACAD renders in almost 4 years yet he continues to act like he and his "system" are the most important thing to happen to our profession since the beam-column system. I wouldn't mind that either if he didn't shove it down our throats all the damn time.

I know alot of people on this forum think he's cute and harmless, and for the most part he is. In the same way a 6-year old with asperger's syndrome is.

Now feel free to bitch about me for bitching about him but at least I'm someone who can be reasoned with. I will no longer flame him or even aknowledge him outside this thread and i think others should cut it out as well.

Sep 27, 07 10:25 am  · 
 · 
marmkid

Apurimac -
didnt Per tell you that he is "brilliant"

he is revolutionizing the world
just ask him

Sep 27, 07 10:31 am  · 
 · 
le bossman

here goes:

Fuck You Guys

Sep 27, 07 10:32 am  · 
 · 
le bossman

wow i feel better

Sep 27, 07 10:32 am  · 
 · 
Apurimac

lol, nice boss, and i'm not being sarcastic.

I do feel i took the flame war with per a bit far, im glad there's a place for such things now though.

Sep 27, 07 10:34 am  · 
 · 
Apurimac

I mean, doesn't per realize all he's proposing is really an over-engineered system of moment frames?

Sep 27, 07 10:36 am  · 
 · 
ether

who pissed in your cornflakes, eastcoastarch03? do you think everyone knows where the search button is the first time they log into archinect? sure some people might want to get out of having to sift through a bunch of meaningless ramble to find what they are looking for, but does that really warrant such a harsh and inappropriate response from you?

Sep 27, 07 10:37 am  · 
 · 
Living in Gin

It will change the face of architecture. Just you watch.

Sep 27, 07 10:39 am  · 
 · 
Apurimac

by the way, for the most part, archinect is one of the most polite forums on the net, and for the most part i think that's a good thing and i try to be nice to people on here.

Sep 27, 07 10:39 am  · 
 · 
marmkid

i agree ether
it gets pretty ridiculous hearing people complain about someone asking a grad school question
thats part of the reason this website is here

its not like anyone owns this website
i never understood what was so hard about not opening a thread that clearly is about a subject you dont want to talk about
get over yourself

Sep 27, 07 10:40 am  · 
 · 
Apurimac

at least the grad schooler's don't jack threads.

Sep 27, 07 10:41 am  · 
 · 
cf

WTHIWWYGDP?

Sep 27, 07 10:57 am  · 
 · 
won and done williams

for the love of god, stop replying to all of the retarded 3dh threads. i'm in full support of the open 3dh competition, but please let the rest of them die a dignified death.

Sep 27, 07 10:59 am  · 
 · 
won and done williams

yeah, that feels good.

Sep 27, 07 11:01 am  · 
 · 
Apurimac

3dh competition? How the hell do you even use his "system"? Its not new, its been done already!

NOX, and i know others have done similar work before per.

Sep 27, 07 11:04 am  · 
 · 
PerCorell

Apurimac the short arm show the hours, not the long one.

Sep 27, 07 11:09 am  · 
 · 
Apurimac

no shit. What the fuck does that mean?

Sep 27, 07 11:20 am  · 
 · 
marmkid

ooh, clock reference
thats weird

Sep 27, 07 11:21 am  · 
 · 
citizen

Bitching doesn't seem to help. I just visit Archinect far less often now...

Sep 27, 07 12:21 pm  · 
 · 
won and done williams

i'm sorry to hear that, citizen. you were one of the few that was regularly bringing intelligent conversation to the discussion forum. i hope you still drop in and participate at least in the threads that have some merit to them.

Sep 27, 07 12:26 pm  · 
 · 
ether

i concur.

Sep 27, 07 12:31 pm  · 
 · 
citizen

Thanks for the kind words, jafdler and ether. I'm all verklempt now ;-)

I think I'm just suffering from Geezer-itis, the condition in which one slowly becomes one's father... hence the crankiness. (The good news is that my dad has some great qualities that I'm also starting to show.)

Sep 27, 07 1:13 pm  · 
 · 
brian buchalski

a mosquito got into my room last night and took about six large bites out of my ass...yeah, i'm grumpy today

Sep 27, 07 1:50 pm  · 
 · 
cf

mmm, not sheets, no pj's.

Sep 27, 07 2:15 pm  · 
 · 
brian buchalski

i usually "forget" to put on pants...so i'm sure not wearing any pajamas

but this might have taught me a lesson

Sep 27, 07 3:31 pm  · 
 · 
siggy

from what i can tell about this per character, everyone should just ignore him. that way he can just ramble on and on and if everyone just ignores him he'll eventually stop.

maybe.

Sep 27, 07 3:40 pm  · 
 · 
xtbl

i don't think so.

he's like the terminator.

he will not stop until the world is 3dh.

Sep 27, 07 3:58 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: