Archinect
anchor

can 3dh improve my sex life???

mdler

Per...you out there???

Sep 25, 07 7:11 pm
upside

comming soon: a 3dh condom. specialy ribbed for her pleasure, not very effective.

Sep 25, 07 7:15 pm  · 
 · 
eastcoastarch03

not very appealing

Sep 25, 07 7:18 pm  · 
 · 
Antisthenes

what is 3dH ?

Sep 25, 07 7:22 pm  · 
 · 
mdler

what is her pleasure?

Sep 25, 07 7:28 pm  · 
 · 
binary

it's jimmy

Sep 25, 07 7:41 pm  · 
 · 
rfuller

You know if you had a "girl" constructed with 3dH you'd have more than just 5 or 6 places to put it.

Sep 25, 07 8:14 pm  · 
 · 
eastcoastarch03

yeah but they'd all feel exactly the same

Sep 25, 07 8:20 pm  · 
 · 
Apurimac

lol

Sep 25, 07 9:35 pm  · 
 · 

I saw some 3dh transvestites walking around the red light district - they were sectional, very sectional!!

Sep 25, 07 9:47 pm  · 
 · 
garpike
Realy 3D-H is something ,where when you understand it you will say ; "Is that all , why havn't anyone thought of this before ?"
Sep 25, 07 9:49 pm  · 
 · 
eastcoastarch03

i bet those 3dh hoes were drinking. because you know drinking and drawing can lead to casual sections!

Sep 25, 07 9:50 pm  · 
 · 
garpike

I wondered how they get those pieces to join. Then I figured it out.

They're all slots. Dirty slots...

Sep 25, 07 9:55 pm  · 
 · 
eastcoastarch03

it's all about those butt-end connections.

Sep 25, 07 9:57 pm  · 
 · 
weAREtheSTONES

it has for me, though I dont even use 3dh

Sep 25, 07 11:36 pm  · 
 · 
A Center for Ants?

3dh gives you longer AND stronger erecting members right before your eyes.

Sep 26, 07 2:20 am  · 
 · 
PerCorell

3dh has for years been a small group of evil usenet fanatics best choice to destroy a nice guy.
You can read the infamous silli posts in "hi all you fancy graphics lovers tread" here and at Designcommunity, where the same small group of old saur men, try "destroy this silli Per Corell" , stated by Jeanneret on usenet many years ago.
Since then the same group of usenet trolls have infiltrated each and every tread about 3dh , with silli questions , personal attacks and very much prove , that none of these has any relation to architecture or design.
The agenda been an evil one, and the group of trolls are at the moment GLOWING , while I agreaed that 8 years of constant bullying, acturly had an impac.

Sep 26, 07 7:55 am  · 
 · 
ether

i vote per to be the first human cloned.

Sep 26, 07 8:36 am  · 
 · 
Apurimac

one of him is enough laughs for me, thx

Sep 26, 07 10:02 am  · 
 · 
le bossman

guys can't you just leave per alone for god sakes?

Sep 26, 07 10:21 am  · 
 · 
Apurimac

no, i've had enough of his shit, if these forums aren't going to be moderated from a higher power we must do it ourselves.

If he apologizes for peddling his useless 3dh crap and stops posting about it till he makes it more relevant, i'll stop picking on him.

Sep 26, 07 10:25 am  · 
 · 
PerCorell

Sorry to you all --- but it started on usenet when some sad existance in anger that he couldn't get pover, crowdwd a small group usenet trolls to "destroy this silli Per Corell and his silli 3dh".
I was sharing this great idear and got a lot of nice replies when this campain started.
It continued from Usenet in Usenet CAD groups to Designcommunity where a small group for every tread I triec make about 3dh , infiltrated the tread with stupid questions or personal attacks, newer a word about 3dh just personal harasments -- you are weldome to read "Hi all you fancy graphics lovers" , there you instantly will reconise this group of bored usenet trolls.
After Designcommunity they followed me here, with same rutine ; every time I made a tread about 3dh they was there, with progressing hysteric, more and more slimy and personal attacks --- when you read these treads it is so obvious what the agenda are, how manipulating and self rightous these sad existance work.

Sep 26, 07 10:39 am  · 
 · 
le bossman

well per personally i would just ignore these guys but apurimac is coming off as a total ass and i don't think he's convinced anyone else of how "arrogant" and "pathetic" you are, so i'd just ignore him and he'll go away.

Sep 26, 07 10:43 am  · 
 · 
PerCorell

"no, i've had enough of his shit, if these forums aren't going to be moderated from a higher power we must do it ourselves.

If he apologizes for peddling his useless 3dh crap and stops posting about it till he makes it more relevant, i'll stop picking on him."

That sound strange you see hundred of thousands visitors in these treads newer complained --- only a small group that obviously are usenet addicts maybe five or six out of the hundred of thousands that read about 3dh found a reson to complain, but true a small group who started on usenet, continued in Designcommunity and finaly ended up here, been spending years gussing what I do and what I will do next, retired shopkeepers, dropout students, sad internet existances comlaining about spelling, about they "can not understand it" complaining that I promote myself where all they do is complain more and more hysteric , more and more criminal, more and more silli, esp when you read these treads their words prove absurd, and their real occupation become clear.

Sep 26, 07 10:48 am  · 
 · 
PerCorell

Yes Le Boss ; but I feel bad about having this small group of internet clowns to invate this fora. You see they would newer allow me to give any explanation about 3dh without interfering the tread with dirt, they are not interested in 3dh at all and a few of them often say they don't understand it, -- but when someone "don't understand it" 50 times, you get a clue about what the agenda is. When the same , again and again postulate the same silli things a kindergarden child would know wrong, when every time I stat explaining things, the same four or five keep offtracking the tread even they are just getting the explanation they asked, --- then I can only say sorry to the fora as such ; but realy it is not my foult, as you said they could just stay away ; so why don't they ?

Sep 26, 07 10:54 am  · 
 · 
mdler

what about 4dh?

Sep 26, 07 12:16 pm  · 
 · 
PerCorell

"what about 4dh?"

That's one "d" more than 3D , but as there are already 3 D's and one of them is one D allrerady , then another one "D" make no difference as ine D is a point.

Sep 26, 07 12:41 pm  · 
 · 
PerCorell

For the H, fore hoe , four huia, ...... ???

Sep 26, 07 12:49 pm  · 
 · 
cf

What positions does 3dh recommend?

Sep 26, 07 12:54 pm  · 
 · 
Apurimac

boss, you were here in '04 when he started right? Am i nearly as belligerent as half the comments are in that discussion towards Per?

It's been 3 years Per, either take your system somewhere useful or stop the trolling.

The only reason i've been picking on you by the way is you are SOOO easy to jest.

Sep 26, 07 2:03 pm  · 
 · 
le bossman

yes, i was "here," if there is such a thing. and now there are more threads dedicated to picking on per than any one subject. why do you care if he is obsessed with 3dh? what is it to you? what is not pathetic and arrogant about following someone specific around on archinect and constantly giving them shit, and then wondering why they never shut up?

Sep 26, 07 2:10 pm  · 
 · 
Apurimac

Because he hijacked what i thought would be a nice thread with it, and since our forums aren't moderated what am I to do if i want to keep a topic on track? Pat him on the back and encourage more of it? Nobody would post in there the second the discussion turns towards 3dh, nobody posts in any discussion when he brings it up because we're tired of talking about it. I don't like the threads picking on him, this is between me and him right now. I know per will never stop talking about it, but I at least want him to realize that I (and I think others) are tired of it.

Sep 26, 07 2:21 pm  · 
 · 
Apurimac

I warned him repeatedly to stop with the 3DH, yet he still continued like he always does.

Sep 26, 07 2:22 pm  · 
 · 
eastcoastarch03

Amen

Sep 26, 07 2:22 pm  · 
 · 
ether

9 year olds on the playground, recess is over.

Sep 26, 07 2:28 pm  · 
 · 
mdler

i like how ether is talking about 9 yr olds on the playground improving his/her sex life

Sep 26, 07 2:48 pm  · 
 · 
lletdownl

man! there are some serious pricks on this website... come on now everyone... let this stuff die already, why does it make you all so excited to be so childish about this? Per, you know what your doing, quit now while there are still a few with patience... Apur. your bulling proves no point and does little but make you look bad... and well... mdler... you are what you are...5300 of your 5400 comments have been 1 liners anyway

Sep 26, 07 2:54 pm  · 
 · 
Apurimac

lletdownl, i have agreed to a peace on the moderation thread.

Sep 26, 07 2:57 pm  · 
 · 
lletdownl

saw that, consider yourself removed from my last comment there... my bad

Sep 26, 07 3:05 pm  · 
 · 
psycho-mullet

Per

No one here is from Usenet or Desingcommunity. Stop talking about Usenet. I don't even know what usenet is. You talk about it like you’re a fucking Vietnam Veteran war hero. No one is following you around to persecute you. We are not the same people from unsent.

I wasn’t using archinect much during the time that you were banned. I’ve kept my mouth shut up till now. The reason it's only a small minority who are speaking out against you is because most of us have learned to ignore you. While your posts are a minor annoyance once we engage you it makes it worse and beyond that you’re completely unreasonable. Anything that anyone else says has absolutely no effect on you. It’s extremely condescending and does not endear you to anyone. All of your descriptions of “primitive” cad drawings” everything is beneath you. You have this self aggrandizing tone and over inflated self image, you describe anyone who disagrees with as one of the Usenet Scumbag Trolls trying to harass and laugh at you, its borderline delusional. No one is trying to discourage you from posting here. It’s the nature of your posts that is the problem.

Your contribution to the discussions invariably goes back to your tours of duty at Usent or some 3DH crap and is rarely even remotely relevant to the subject being discussed, but the portions that might be relevant are completely unintelligible. Your military references make me think of “The Great Santini” A soldier without a war so you come here and make war to give yourself a purpose.

“I show a brand new way something never seen before ,and I do it in a way that solve so many of the problems in modern architecture --- I acturly show a direct link to producing the building element, without more nonsense.” (I know swearing makes it difficult to take ones argument seriously, so I apologize but given the inexpressive nature of the internet I feel it’s necessary to convey the gravity of my feelings on this subject.) ARE YOU FUCKIGN SERIOUS?!?!? 3DH is not a new method of construction, it's not new and it's not even a method of construction. And yes we’ve sent it before; in English we call these baskets. We're not "some clown, who newer needed to understand anything anyway." We get it, there's nothing to it, because it is nothing....

All of your explanations of 3DH are anecdotal at best. If it was really so revolutionary or remotely useful with your promoting the crap out of it wouldn’t somebody bite? Wouldn’t’ somebody build it? Ave you ever tried modeling anything physically with your 3DH structure? There are many forms for which it is completely useless. Are you an engineer? Can you show me some static’s analysis that shows this crap works structurally? A load diagram perhaps? ANYTHING beyond it’s vastly superior? You’re defense is to evade the question and then redirect by attacking the person who asks for clarification with “What you say only show how little you know“. Come the fuck on? Are you really fooling yourself with this crap?

If I’m wrong and 3DH is the most important thing to hit architecture since bricks and fucking mortar I’ll be the first to admit it and if you see fit to have me banned I’ll gladly live in exile from archinect.

“Well those of you who know 3D know that it could not be in 3D, unless it do.”

You’re a fucking genius! And oh so eloquent to boot. Unless it do? Unless 3d do what? You know why I’ve never bothered to respond? Because it’s always felt like a waste of time.

You've either got some issue which can probably be alleviated with consistent medication, or your just doing this as some kind of sadistic joke you have absolutely nothing better to do and some how enjoy provoking others, but I don't see how anyone could keep this up for so long as an act, nor could anyone so consistently misuse language in an purposeful manner I have a hard time believing it's intentional, I think it's just how you are.

I don't know how to say any of this in a sensitive caring constructive manner but I really think you need help. Like serious clinical psychological help. Certified ‘grade A’ nut-job help. And if that is the case I feel bad for being so harsh in this post, it’s difficult to give an accurate psychological evaluation based on a few posts in a discussion forum. But you have to be aware of how it comes across to everyone else. Do you honestly think the whole world is out to get you and we’ve chosen internet discussion forums as our medium to persecute you? And when someone makes the observation that to them what you’re proposing doesn’t look that revolutionary, you then attack them and call them names. Can you see how we would react to that negatively? And then you litter up all our legitimate threads with post after irrelevant post after condescending post carrying on in a miss spelled self loving discussion with yourself. It’s like you just got done with self esteem class and totally missed the point. Can you see why we’re not going to take you seriously? Can you see how we would find these posts annoying? I’m not trying to hurt your feelings maybe I shouldn’t have taken this so lightly and used words like nut job… but damn dude you don’t leave us much opportunity to tread lightly.

So now that I’m calmed back down, I have to go meet my family for dinner, so I’m going to go take my meds (pizza and caffeine!). How bout you look into getting some for yourself.

Sep 26, 07 8:41 pm  · 
 · 
Apurimac

although i have agreed to peace, i still agree with the above post.

Sep 26, 07 9:22 pm  · 
 · 
eastcoastarch03

lol, i love that psycho-mullet, thank god someone finally unfolded it out for him. he can't seem to understand it in regular archinect terminology.

Sep 26, 07 10:08 pm  · 
 · 
rfuller

He's not gonna change. He's gonna drop some bullshit in poor english about how we're all a bunch of usenet haters. But what do I know? I'm just a lowly 3dH naysayer who is too stupid to get it...

Sep 26, 07 10:23 pm  · 
 · 
eastcoastarch03

down with 3dh. he's giving the Danes a bad rap!

Sep 27, 07 3:16 am  · 
 · 
PerCorell

psycho-mullet I am positivly sure 3dh will improve your sex life.

Sep 27, 07 3:24 am  · 
 · 
psycho-mullet

Thanks for making my point by completely avoiding engaging in the discussion, evading all questions and criticism, and resorting to unfounded insults which amount to name calling.

For the record my girlfriend and I have a very healthy sexual relationship thank you! And now the whole world knows...

Sticks and stones, Per.

Per in his infinite wisdom once wrote a passage I find particularly relevant at this time:

“Oh and btw --- It is not me who find joy in harassing a nice guy, or spread poison against some guy and his work m and I would look closer when someone brag about not understanding what he critic. Remember who spread the poison, try read a few treads and ask why these saur old trolls who find joy in harming others to that extend, that they forget contribuating any architcture, except ofcaurse oppinions anyoe could have.

There are many perverts, and the most dangouras are those who pick on someone to teach you how to be a nazi --- who "allow" you to harras some nice guy whom they newer answer when he try defend himself, while this long ago turned into only personal attacks. Two or tree dirty minds obsessed with spreading poison .

This is the real danger for this fora and maybe it is to late now no one want to contribuate .”

Sep 27, 07 5:26 am  · 
 · 
PerCorell

"Thanks for making my point by completely avoiding engaging in the discussion, evading all questions and criticism, and resorting to unfounded insults which amount to name calling."

Then why your bad behaviour -- I don't care about your sex life, but for some strange reson there was suddenly a mail with only personal attacks and nothing more, do you realy expect me just to let that be unanswered , what make you the right to enter such mail with only personal attacks --- do you get a better life from that, a better sex life, anything positive by following the evil crowd ; do you have any gutts to say to the nazi leader that you will not harass some nice guy who just contribuated a good idear, have you the steel to resist ?

Sep 27, 07 6:18 am  · 
 · 
eastcoastarch03

i bet Per doesnt have a sex life. 3dh is his bitch.

Sep 27, 07 10:27 am  · 
 · 
PerCorell
Sep 27, 07 10:56 am  · 
 · 
eastcoastarch03

wtf is that supposed to be?

Sep 27, 07 12:07 pm  · 
 · 
Apurimac

I thinks its the Venus de milo, in 3DH!

Sep 27, 07 12:09 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: