Archinect
anchor

Let's make a Cirkus

PerCorell

One with evil clowns who can point out anyone to educate you how to become a fasist, Point out the few who dare contribuate with new thinking ,and cheat you into joining the Cirkus agenda about harassing anyone "who think they are someone" , let the Clowns teach you how to bully your way, make the whole screen into their greatest joy by posts with the text " now he do it again" And let's praise the new kids who find it easier to join the magicians who make architecture disapear and replace it with harassing individuals intire acts about crowding together two or tree fat clowns with no life outside the areana where they paralyse you to belive art is about harassing other artists , let's make a Cirkus where bright new idears are met with silli clowns questions to make you all laugh with hate in your mind m hate against those who dare contribuate with a bright idea.

The when those start defending themself, newer answer their explanations the clowns wanted, act as if you did not hear the answers , and learn for life, how to conform with the clowns --- trust them -- and newer ask what their agenda are as you see it right away then learn how to piss on other artists, make fool of the guy you fear are more clever than you , join the evil crowd and get a happy life !!!

Oh no not nessery , we allready have such Cirkus, don't we ?

Sep 23, 07 5:56 am
binary
Sep 23, 07 6:03 am  · 
 · 
PerCorell

Lady and Gentlemen --- let's find the next hate joke , evil jokes are best let's ruin some nice guy's life, come crowd together hail the clowns hail the clowns ; YOU DOWN THIRD ROW -- WHY ARE YOU NOT LAUGHING ????

Sep 23, 07 6:16 am  · 
 · 
PerCorell

COME ON --- it's fun harassing Per Corell , Don't think about it just do it,

Sep 23, 07 6:20 am  · 
 · 
PerCorell
Sep 23, 07 6:28 am  · 
 · 
won and done williams
Sep 23, 07 11:12 am  · 
 · 
Apurimac

Per, we harass you because you harass us.

Sep 23, 07 12:54 pm  · 
 · 
evilplatypus

When in Rome do as the Romans it has been said

Sep 23, 07 1:16 pm  · 
 · 
won and done williams
Sep 23, 07 1:44 pm  · 
 · 
PerCorell

"Per, we harass you because you harass us."

Yes but this is my privileage, it allway's been part of this arts thing, that the new has to be challancing , the old way's can be very convoluted.
I wish you no harm, I just want a revolution and that is just partly an architectural matter. New thinking by defination must be agrasiv, the perfected old crafts will be challanced, but it is all for your benefit ; you allready has the N.C. cutters it is just a revolution in the perception of the build works, just a better stronger way, to put things together , computers are quite different what was used before computers and computers mainly mimic how things was done best, they even sometimes are an extra trouble , absurt.

I offer new way's to build say, a brilliant rough seagoing combined sail motor vessel, with the lines of an angel. Flexible Viking 3dh framework for ribs, and unfolded steel paneling ; 16 meter and it is a vessel, 21 and it is a ship , all Computer one to one drawings, your changes adabted , maby other accomodations but the water lines are the touch of the designer , houseboat use or whatever pover to make it a safe island , wherever ancored a project for lives, 8 builders halve a year and you has a treasure, in design and praktik , Everything as free download 3D drawings.
Double hull with 3dh core, gurantie you a ruged seaworthy design , sail or motor or both, Cargo , pleasure service, this design act a landing ramp aft by hull shape, the ideal project or education porpus but also a great advanteage by design detail check Cyber-Boat for details by Google realise how 3D structural core offer the flexibility a ships hull must reside , see things create nder your silli fingers , learn all about Solid modeling, polymeshes unfolding and N.C. manufactoring build a ship !

Sep 23, 07 2:28 pm  · 
 · 
SDR

Until recently I worked with a person who goes ballistic when criticized -- but who feels free to project criticism in all directions, himself. It's a no-win situation.

On another forum some of us have asked ourselves why we are drawn into dialog with Mr Corell. No easy answer -- maybe it's the need to defend the profession ? Rational discussion seems impossible -- it's like talking to a {Kill The) brick wall.

You have my sympathy.

Sep 23, 07 2:50 pm  · 
 · 
SDR

OH, yeah -- and the spelling list I sent him, which he claimed would come in handy, goes unused. Wouldn't you think clear communication would be helpful in his situation ? Proberly not. . .

Sorry -- it makes me crazy (obviously) !

Sep 23, 07 8:33 pm  · 
 · 
SDR

AND. . .I was an early supporter of those intriguing Fancy Graphics, and said so -- until I saw how little there was behind them. No one likes a tease, Per !

Whew -- I need another G+T.

Sep 23, 07 9:09 pm  · 
 · 
Apurimac

Yeah, per sounds like good stuff. Except your being a total dick about it.

Sep 23, 07 11:02 pm  · 
 · 
PerCorell

SDR I find that hard to belive -- true at first , and that would be quite natural when someone show something as revolusionary -- the replies was positive , but you know these discussions is by 90 pct. people with no real obligation towerds architecture. And the Pimps pay well in terms of social belonging, and no one here made more firce questions to uncover today's fake Icon praising ; that make enemies and I don't blame you to follow the easy lead.

It is easier to follow the no brain outsiders than stick to what we learned at the acadamy right ?

I know I just among staff here, made many enemies, by just pointing to Disney new concert hall and pointing out the fake behind the spetacular panels --- but sorry SDR I did have a reference ; not to allow these Icons to be a painting of the cutting edge technikes robbing the investment the real develobment ask ,delivering a fake picture where only the surface reflect the boldness , the boldness that disapear as soon you uncloth the structure , just to see a tradisional brick house underneath the flattering panels.

I understand fully that you didn't want to join that critic, proberly to dangouras to join ---- but you newer answered, like so many others refused to answer relevant questions, that sadden me , but true , I was prepared for that ; even the truth are so easily uncovered ,the Pimps offer more if you start fight the new thinking avangarde, and I guess I do belong there where it allway's was a not so protected seat, most often not even a seat.

Sep 24, 07 6:24 am  · 
 · 
PerCorell

Apurimac I don't know what you are refering --- my only crime in this fora , has been to share a brilliant new way to put things together ; the rest are mainly what no brain outsiders, looking for a easy guy to make a fool out of, put in my mouth ; just like you just did, I would Newer even use the words you do.

But don't bitch just becaurse I make a tiny comment about your works, but try put your reactions up beside the fierce hate campains this fora has allowed , --- I know this is the price to pay , -- for some wierd reson, as realy all I ever wanted was to entlighten engineering with a brand new way to put things together , but remember how saur the reactions became, when these Clowns realised , how newthinking and how different 3dh realy are.

Oh SDR remember how easy it became to "justify" robbery, I understand your chosing "side" , true the side you chosen allway's payed well.

Sep 24, 07 6:40 am  · 
 · 
aaandrew

can anyone actually understand what this guy writes? i'm confused.

Sep 24, 07 7:50 pm  · 
 · 
SDR

The dizzyness goes away after a while, leaving a dull pounding sensation.

http://www.designcommunity.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2216

3DH (3dh), which seems misnamed*, became in Per's mind an earth-shattering revolutionary new means to architecture, "twice as cheap and four times as strong" as conventional building. Only the elementary nature of this construction has been described and illustrated; the primary demonstrable advantage is ease of production, based on computer-assisted drawing and milling/fabrication. Despite repeated requests, no connections or cladding or any other details that make for sound and weathertight (ie, habitable) structures have been forthcoming -- just more unsupported claims of it's unassailable superiority over present-day building techniques, accompanied by gratuitous insults aimed at his "detractors" and at conventional methods of design and construction.

When challenged on these matters Per retreats to a position of "abused artist" and claims that his invention has been either ignored or stolen, depending on how similar the (built) work of others seems to be to his own.

*shouldn't it be called "2DE" (2de) ?

Honeycomb = hexagonal cells
Eggcrate = rectangular cells

3D = encompassing x, y and z axes
2D = encompassing any 2 of those axes

A questionable structural characteristic of the system as shown is that there is no resistance to shear in one of the three planes, other than the moment connections between elements present in the other two planes. . .

Sep 24, 07 10:19 pm  · 
 · 
won and done williams
Sep 24, 07 10:21 pm  · 
 · 
PerCorell
http://www.archined.nl/archined/uploads/pics/SonO2.jpg

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/photo/2005/06/02/PH2005060202107.jpg

http://www.archidose.org/Blog/HD23a.jpg

http://www.archined.nl/archined/uploads/pics/SonO-10.jpg

"3DH (3dh), which seems misnamed*, became in Per's mind an earth-shattering revolutionary new means to architecture,"

Misnamed ??? --- wouldn't it be fair to allow the guy who invented it to name it ?

Oh just look above , these are "borriwers" I call them thives while even you SDR by practic resons will not accept intelectural property , then those projectmakers, did find something they could use , sadly without giving the credit , something you othervise do , but you wouldn't know that --- instead you chose to back up the thives , and while I am the one who been robbed the work I worked hard to present after many years, and you are capable to misuse your pover so you "give" my work to others you like better (read your own arogant pissing on my work above) then who are you realy , what are you realy pissing on the one being robbed and you feeling joy knowing that.

Sep 25, 07 6:07 am  · 
 · 
PerCorell

Tell me SDR --- you know the few posts where others than a group of saur evil Clowns been displaying how little they know about CAD , about the need for methods to generate space structures, the need for methods that go strait from 3D model to manufactored building compoment, -- you know the posts where others who is not on the web to piss on others work said " GREAT" "Keep on please post more , it looks great" --- well shuld I find my favorite where a student ask you what's wrong with you --- tell me SDR what pervert pleasure do you feel when you know the pictures above, when you know the misunderstood Serpentine Pavilion , ---- where are your pleasure acting as a destructive old clown, who display above that you haven't even understood what you piss on.
Now you know how your destructive evil clown comments been harming me AND my family, --- You must be a real fucking evil clown ; you know what harm you done and in real, not just on the web but constantly poisoning a nice guy and with your words prove you don't even bother to know what you talk about.

EVIL CLOWN WHO JOY ABOUT WHAT HARM HE DO TO A REAL GUY HIS FAMILY AND WHOLE LIFE --- YOU SDR ARE A FUCKING CRIMINAL.

Sep 25, 07 6:26 am  · 
 · 
larslarson

per you're a joke.

sdr put together a good commentary and all you can do is resort
to name calling. there are no unreasonable questions/ facts
listed within what he/she wrote...i'm not sure why you take offense.

the above pictures are actually built work... how could anyone
steal from you when:

a. you've never built anything
b. they don't know you exist
c. they've never seen any of your images. (just because there
are a few of your images on the web doesn't mean that every
single practicing architect has seen them.)

Sep 25, 07 9:50 am  · 
 · 
larslarson

what you fail to recognize is that there is no invention here...
you've done what many other people can do with any three-d
program...

what you've failed to do is make it actually practical and buildable.
failed to make it real in any way...failed to clad it, detail it, build
any kind of model with it (outside of the computer)...

and others have actually done it. so now you can come along
and say they stole from you.

Sep 25, 07 9:54 am  · 
 · 
PerCorell

Larslarson you know that before anyone build it, I have been promoting it on the web.

Others proved it buildable but by then I allready been promoting it as 3D models on the web for years -- so yes I invented it, I develobed it and very strangely that fact make a small group of old usenet clowns angry.

--- thru 8 years we been thru this and untill now noone has proved to have build it before, I remember a few discussions where I asked for prove that someone develobed a system where a computer was used to generate a buildable framework, the answer was concrete buildings build in a complete other method, and there was many discussions where the same small group started by Jeanneret who ended up sending me dirty mails, gathered a group of usenet clowns with the agenda Jeanneret put up "to destroy this silli guy who think he think he is someone" --- guess you remember the discussions on the usenet where a few of those in this group also then was following the class bulli, "to destroy this silli guy".

I don't know what you do in your daily life, but most I know would newer limit an artists work as you try to do, as I don't know your agenda and your "comment" ;

"what you fail to recognize is that there is no invention here...
you've done what many other people can do with any three-d
program..."

don't reconise that the most difficult problems are those with the simplest solution, and nomatter anyone can do this today, then when I started publishing no one was doing it, now then I invented it please answer.

Then you go on attacking by stating ;

"what you've failed to do is make it actually practical and buildable.
failed to make it real in any way...failed to clad it, detail it, build
any kind of model with it (outside of the computer)..."

I didn't fai anything, years after I started promoting and this group fiercely decided to destroy Per Corell, his family and life, several architects won contests with structures Exactly like the ones I presented years before, --- so why shuld I build anything outside the computer ,esp, when a group of laughing clowns with more and more silli arguments allready made it impossible to find the money , as their poison campain allready had it's impac.

"and others have actually done it. so now you can come along
and say they stole from you."

Yes they did, and in these discussions it is the evil clowns who won, destroying a nice guy who worked since 1989 to develob a relevant method to make the computer generate the structure for anything, publishing it 1999 before anyone else ever thought about allowing the computer generate an assembly framework , and no no one has been able to prove what you claim in all these years --- but I guess that don't mean anything for you or the rest of the gang who now GLOW , when it finaly succesed to destroy this silli Per Corell, his family Autistic son, his possibility to make money on his tallent and idears, You are invited Larslarson SDR allready GLOW, Apurimac is sure that by treading another guy into the dirt his work become apriciated and the side effect to help Jeanneret "destroy this silli guy" has succesed, so take your well earned privileage being among the very little group who poisoned every post I made about 3dh , to make sure evil are done and another guy was destroyed.

Sep 25, 07 10:22 am  · 
 · 
larslarson

go ahead per..play the victim..it's what you're good at.

just because you posted a couple pictures on the web doesn't
mean anything...have you noticed how many millions/billions
of web pages there are out there?

and have you really been working for almost 20 years on
those structures? why haven't you gotten any farther than
just a couple pictures?

try to explain some things instead of calling people names
and claiming that people have ruined your family. or don't.

i'm not an evil clown, roman or whatever else you want to
call me...i take no pleasure in your demise or achievement..
i'm just tired of reading about your supposed invention and
how great it is from you...when all there is is just emptiness
and a lot of false claims/promises.

Sep 25, 07 10:51 am  · 
 · 
PerCorell

Why do you lie -- you know what harm you done.

Sep 25, 07 10:54 am  · 
 · 
brian buchalski
honeycomb tumbler (chartreuse)

Sep 25, 07 11:00 am  · 
 · 
PerCorell

Larslarson prove your claims -- it is easy to destroy a nice guy with words with no prove, --- Prove who invented 3dh before me. don't show structures that has a slight lookalike but newer was 3dh , show a 3dh structure now, or stop harassing me with lies.

Sep 25, 07 11:10 am  · 
 · 
weAREtheSTONES

Per!!! - Will you be our ring leader???

Sep 25, 07 2:04 pm  · 
 · 
Apurimac

per, you said it yourself, similar methods of construction have been used in ship building for centuries. Your idea is nothing new and nobody's been stealing from you.

Oh, and yes, i'm ruining your life by calling you out on an online forum for being an asshole.

Sep 25, 07 3:58 pm  · 
 · 
SDR

Apparently it's Mr Corell's 69th birthday today.

Pee Wee and Crusty are two of my favorite clowns.

Sep 25, 07 4:27 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: