Archinect
anchor

Class times for B Architecture??

erutcetihcra

To University students ~ I was wondering if class times for an Undergraudate for Arch, are specifically for the day or at night or both. I know most of you have said that studio work is done late at night, but could someone help me in finding out what normal class times for Arch classes are? (minus any core courses, I have taken them already). I am trying to see if I can fit in a part time job in Fall 2008 when I begin. have to think financially in advance.

Thanks.

Sep 14, 07 10:53 am
grid

studios usually run in the afternoon - monday, wednesday, friday. personally, i have study from 2-7pm m,w,f. I've heard mention of schools with studio in the morning though...

As for other classes - 10am-1pm and 7pm-10pm are common times.

Sep 14, 07 12:18 pm  · 
 · 
Tony Snow

A pretty common studio schedule is 1:00 - 5:00 Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. It really depends on the school however - if you look at the course catalog it should be easy to find. I've never heard of an architecture school offering night classes.

By most accounts part-time jobs are difficult but doable for architecture students.

Sep 14, 07 12:21 pm  · 
 · 
Carl Douglas (agfa8x)

If your scheduled studio times are, say 12 hours a week, most schools would be expecting you to do at least another 12 hours a week on studio in order to keep up. If you're trying to plan a job, keep that in mind.

Sep 14, 07 5:49 pm  · 
 · 
Apurimac

NYtech offers night studio

Sep 14, 07 5:55 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: