Archinect
anchor

Starchitecture and Cribs.....

user09

When will we see some up to date $h*t on cribs......I'm sick of this.

Aug 17, 07 8:54 pm
Apurimac

why are you even watching it in the first place?

Aug 17, 07 9:24 pm  · 
 · 
user09

Aug 17, 07 9:36 pm  · 
 · 

hmmm cause its better than any of those home improvement shows on TLC

Aug 17, 07 11:08 pm  · 
 · 
Apurimac

true, but still....

Aug 17, 07 11:53 pm  · 
 · 
Arzo

HGTV kicks TLC, MTV & Bravo's ass any day.

Aug 18, 07 9:39 am  · 
 · 
cadalyst

something was on last night, 8 designers had to redesign the same room with all items bought at the 99c store... some of them were actually pretty dope looking...

Aug 18, 07 10:04 am  · 
 · 

i did see once a crib of a london fashion designer that wasnt as bad as the normal rapper shit.
must admit for some stange reason i do watch it and get hell annoyed but then watch it the next time it's on.

Aug 18, 07 1:27 pm  · 
 · 
rfuller

My Aunt's place was featured on HGTV once. She's got a massive place in downtown London. She's upper management for BP's London Trading Office. Her boyfriend's summer home in South Africa was featured on Travel Channel's Extreme Vacation homes. He's an energy trader in London. Together, they make gas prices fluctuate.

Personally I'm a fan of Richard Davis formerly on A&E and now on TLC. He's the guy that invented the Flip This House concept. His new show on TLC is called the Real Estate Pros. I swear he has to be my father-in-law's doppleganger. I wish I could sell out like that guy and have my own helicopter.

Aug 20, 07 9:36 am  · 
 · 
john bender

i'm down with HGTV

i like modern marvels
and extreme engineering, even though i can't do math for shit

Aug 20, 07 11:51 am  · 
 · 
mdler

I like going to the 99c store stoned or hung over...it makes for a very surreal experience.

You can buy condoms at the 99c store...if there is one thing I would want to spend the extra $5 on, it would be a pack of rubbers

also, there is a gourmet food section at the 99c store....WTF???

Aug 20, 07 12:18 pm  · 
 · 
rfuller

What kind of gourmet food do they sell at the 99c store? Specifics, please.

Aug 20, 07 12:24 pm  · 
 · 
mdler

oysters and scallops in a can, gourmet mustard

Aug 20, 07 12:30 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: