NCARB - RIBA UK Reciprocity


How useful is getting the reciprocal RIBA license for UK practice utilizing the relatively new NCARB-RIBA reciprocity path? It's not cheap; besides the required NCARB certificate, there's a 450 USD record transmittal fee, and 2950 GBP UK adaptation assessment fee. 

If I'm, hypothetically, an architect licensed in the US with 10 years of experience, how likely is it that I could get the reciprocal RIBA license and just get a job anywhere in the UK? Slim to none? Is this only for people in very specific situations? 

May 17, 24 11:10 am

You don’t even know the difference btw ARB and RIBA … 

May 17, 24 7:45 pm  · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?


This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

  • ×Search in: