Archinect
anchor

Show me your perfect lounge furniture...

brown666

I would show you mine if I knew, but that's why I'm asking

Jun 30, 07 7:25 am

by Fung + Platt

Jun 30, 07 11:58 am  · 
 · 

i have fallen in love with this MvdR chaise

sadly from Knoll it costs 7500 euros

Sep 1, 07 1:39 pm  · 
 · 

Molo softseating. Unfortunately, also quite expensive, especially considering what it's made of.

Sep 1, 07 2:05 pm  · 
 · 
Living in Gin
Sep 1, 07 3:00 pm  · 
 · 
Sep 1, 07 5:42 pm  · 
 · 
bowling_ball

I very nearly bought a (repro, of course) Eames lounger last week. Dirt cheap, in need of a good cleaning, but still intact. Unfortunately, I also had to buy a new computer and camera, so that didn't happen.

But yes, I think that Eames lounge chair and ottoman are my choice, too. Unbelievably comfortable!

(Hammocks are awesome, too!)

Sep 1, 07 8:10 pm  · 
 · 
trace™

I'll be getting one of these soon...been eyeing it for years

[img, resize]http://www.birkadesign.be/product_vd_maand/200602/cassina.jpg[/img]

Sep 2, 07 1:53 pm  · 
 · 
trace™

dammit. I really, really hate no edit button (yes, I did preview, then adjusted, then hit the damn wrong button).

Sep 2, 07 1:55 pm  · 
 · 
sarah123

Of the modern chairs I've sat in this one is by far the comfiest. I can't afford one unfortunately.

Sep 2, 07 2:08 pm  · 
 · 
sarah123

sorry-

Sep 2, 07 2:12 pm  · 
 · 
won and done williams

similarly

and btw after coveting an eames lounge chair for years, but never having sat in one, i finally had a chance at the eames lounge chair exhibit at the henry ford museum (an excellent exhibit btw). i must say that at 6'-3" that is an incredibly uncomfortable chair. it provides no head support for me whatsoever. i was completely disillusioned by the experience, but at least now know that i will not have to shell out over $3000 for one.

Sep 3, 07 12:00 am  · 
 · 
French

I'd like to get this one:

Sep 3, 07 9:00 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: