Archinect
anchor

9 Out Of 10 Ancient Greeks Approve

ArchAngel

Men's Trampoline Event:
http://www.athens2004.com/infographic/en/GT.html

Aug 23, 04 6:34 pm
TED

i heard on the news this am that womens softball is at risk to be taken out of the olympics as the us is just bombarding everyone else and no real competition is there. every olympics they always talk about changing the olympics and i read that there is a movement out there to make it only the simple base games [i think as a reaction to the beach v. ball hooter's show].

well, no one except the chinese has ever won in ping pong[they looked so cute when they won the other day] and how can we forget all those years of the dominance of the hormone spiked east germans and the communist block countries....

i watch last night the us get a medal in womens vault. the competition was a total of 8 seconds. so why not trampoline? and now we have womens wrestling [whats that about - is it a spin off of mud wrestling?]

well, we architects should be real happy to add it. think....another specialty venue that we can design for that future olympics.... olympic host cities will benefit for many years to come with their own trampoline event center. mirelles infamous archery courts from the barcelona olympics are now a beer stand for the local neighborhood football pitch.

Aug 23, 04 6:55 pm  · 
 · 
mdler

the olympics are a waste of $$$

Aug 23, 04 10:21 pm  · 
 · 
uneDITed

and that opening ceremony...absolutely garish. My greek friends could not sympathize with my acerbic glee. And that horrible 'run of history' with the World War stumble....meretricious theatricality.

Bjork was supposed to fly..but the machine broke. I don't care, she's a darling anyways.

Aug 24, 04 8:15 am  · 
 · 
monkeyboy

mdler, you're a waste of life

Aug 24, 04 8:53 am  · 
 · 
Cameron

Word is that Golf or Rugby will be the exhibition game at Beijing.

design the 2008 mascot competition

Aug 24, 04 11:24 am  · 
 · 
Jeremy

where the hell is skateboarding in all this...

Aug 24, 04 11:34 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: