Archinect
anchor

Hello... Orhan trying to reach you.

magnesiacore

Hi Orhan,

Sent off a couple of emails to the email I have for you and don't know if they are reaching you. Want to discuss exciting material updates and design developments. Email me when you get a chance.

Regards,

Tony

Oct 21, 06 4:46 pm

i'll be at 'the who' concert ;)

i am sorry core. i did get your e mail last week but didn't get a chance to write you back yet.
like i said before, looks like a great product and thanks for the samples. i would like to use it when the opportunity comes. i showed it to a friend and he wanted to use it as table tops for a restaurant/cafeteria. i don't know what happened.
might as well, why don't you update us here without being too sale oriented which upsets a lot of people.
maybe there will be some feedback from others who has also interest in your product.

Oct 21, 06 5:03 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

gotta get a www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUDrORVVxXY]a massage to you...

Oct 21, 06 5:07 pm  · 
 · 
magnesiacore

That's the thing. I don't want to sound like I'm selling and feel more confortable answering questions by direct email. Try to put as much info and examples as I can on our website to give novel design and construction ideas to Architects and designers. Stay in touch as we are having excellent feedback from architects everywhere.

Oct 21, 06 6:28 pm  · 
 · 

ok folks,

tony is a real person and he is really excited and enthusiastic about his product.
here is his web site that is improved a great deal since first published and please comment on the product if you have used it or know of an installation etc.

www.magnesiacore.com

Oct 21, 06 7:05 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: