Archinect
anchor

does your grad school really matter?

casual

honestly.

discuss.

Mar 29, 06 10:32 pm
e

how bout a little more insight to your question. honestly.

Mar 29, 06 10:46 pm  · 
 · 
Post Nazi

No answer for you!!

Mar 29, 06 10:47 pm  · 
 · 
casual

i'm just trying to figure out paying a lot for a far away school or cheap for the same school as my undergrad. argh

Mar 29, 06 11:23 pm  · 
 · 
deluganmeisslfan

The resources that the schools have and your access is an important factor and is different between each school. It also depends on where you want to work after you graduate. Receiving a new perspective on architecture by going to a new school is always nice. A lot of debt could mean less freedom after you graduate. Whatever you decide, just go with it and don't look back.

Mar 29, 06 11:52 pm  · 
 · 
sporadic supernova

ooo .. nevermore would love this thread ...

Mar 30, 06 12:21 am  · 
 · 
tenex

To an extent, YES!

There are lots of good schools out there, and you need to find the one that has what you want from a school. And there are also those schools out there which totally suck all around and all the students who emerge just scratch their heads and say "I didn't really learn anything, now did I?" Unfortunately I made a mistake and chose the latter, now I'm trying to find the former.

Mar 30, 06 1:27 am  · 
 · 

It matters a lot more to you than to your future employers... but I'd have to ask whether you really want to stay in the same place for grad as undergrad? Don't you want to broaden your horizons a little?

Mar 30, 06 2:52 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: